Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:09:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Ive been waiting to post this for a week and a half now,

An actual screen door, post huricane
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:09:48 PM EDT
[#2]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
Bad idea to tell the husband. His anger may be directed toward you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm a crappy husband"/"I was tricked and married a heartless bitch/cheating whore"...

"Instead of going to the source of the problem, I'll shoot them messenger!"

It happens all the time.  Just ask some folks on this post if they informed on a cheating husband or wife.  It ain't pretty.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:11:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Morality aside, weigh the risks vs. reward.  I "allowed" a woman who's engaged to take advantage of me once before.  It was a situation where there was little risk of anyone finding out.  But it wouldn't have been worth the grief if it someone did.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/currahee/P9030012.jpg

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:43:26 AM EDT
[#5]
+1 for married chicks make the best GFs
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:49:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/currahee/P9030012.jpg

Personally, I wouldn't do it becuase I wouldn't want it done to me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:49:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Not a chance in hell.  

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:55:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I hope she has Herpes.

and a bad cold.

I agree....

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:49:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Tonsil hockey isn't sex, is it?

Not according to Slick Willie!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#10]
What three words you don't want to hear while having sex ?

Honey I'm home
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:53:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So this married chic wants me, for sex only.... Damn Damn Damn... Why cant I find one NOT attached.

Maybe she and her husband have one of those "agreements" for fun on the side. Make sure he isn't hiding in the closet with a camera

Never mind the camera.  Worry only if he's got the double barrel and it's loaded with buckshot or slugs.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:56:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Hey, maybe her hubby will give you the OK.....

yeah, worked for these guys:

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:59:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:00:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:02:47 PM EDT
[#15]
In my experience, once a cheater, always a cheater.  Beware.
So just hit it and quit it
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:06:31 PM EDT
[#16]
If you don't hit it, somebody else will.  You might as well get some poon.  Besides, her marraige was over a long time ago, but her husband just doesn't know it yet.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#17]
If it is only once, maybe. More than once I doubt it will be free. I love pussy as much as the next guy but poking someone elses wife is just too fucked up for me.

He'll do what his little head tells him to do. If the skank persists, and he does not comply, she will trap some other sorry fucker. If true, I hope the husband gets wind to bust the duo in action.

Quoted:
Hey, this is Arfcom.

If you guys won't say it,  I WILL.

POKE HER IN THE POOPER AND POST PICS!

It's the Arfcom way.

I'm not sure I'd be strong enough to resist free pussy.

In fact, I'm sure of it.

CJ

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#18]
WWSD?

What Would SgtAR15 Do?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
WWSD?

What Would SgtAR15 Do?

Ask the husband if he's lonely?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:22:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
WWSD?

What Would SgtAR15 Do?

He'll do another SgtAR15 film.  We all know what's going to happen.  The cat is going to get cooked either in the microwave, oven or stove.  Someone is going to curse.  Someone is going to get shot - several times.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:42:48 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Hey, this is Arfcom.

If you guys won't say it,  I WILL.

POKE HER IN THE POOPER AND POST PICS!

It's the Arfcom way.

I'm not sure I'd be strong enough to resist free pussy.

In fact, I'm sure of it.

CJ

Hey............... that's a P-HIP&PP !!

I krack me up !!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:54:33 PM EDT
[#22]
and one day, maybe, you will be married and going to work.....

If you know she is married, then you are WRONG (and she is WRONGER).

I can't believe you guys condone this shit.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#23]
If you do this .....

.... One day, after you are married (or deeply involved with a girlfriend), you will come home to find your wife/girlfriend screaming in orgasmic bliss under another man with a dick the size of kansas finding pussy you never knew existed ....  and you will deserve it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:37:57 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
If you do this .....

.... One day, after you are married (or deeply involved with a girlfriend), you will come home to find your wife/girlfriend screaming in orgasmic bliss under another man with a dick the size of kansas and a better gun collection than you finding pussy you never knew existed ....  and you will deserve it.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#25]
I just had a vision of Fieroloki going over to her place and ending up handcuffed to the bed and both awaiting the husband to arrive home from work.The wife making a quick phone call in the other room but can only be faintly heard in the distance.

A few hours later after being taunted by the wife and begging for release a truck pulls into the driveway and parks in the garage leaving it running. When Fieroloki hears the chainsaw fire up he wets his pants and struggles to get away. Husband walks into the room and puts the chainsaw chain across fieroloki's chest..........BzzzBzzzzzBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzrrrrrrrrrr...

But seriously... DO IT man,...You deserve it
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:17:25 PM EDT
[#26]
do the right thing...
hit it and leave a note on the front door for the husband so he can divorce the bitch without giving up half of his shit. it is the right thing to do.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:09:35 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
do the right thing...

hit it and leave a note on the front door for the husband so he can divorce the bitch without giving up half of his shit. it is the right thing to do.

Are you kidding? She'd still get half of his shit anyway, and he'd end up with all the debt.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top