Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2001 9:04:34 PM EDT
do you ever get the feeling that you need to go out and buy as many guns as you can because tomorrow will bring new laws that ban them...or they won't be legal at all?
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 9:06:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I have that exact feeling. I want to go buy and gun and every gun at this very moment. I'll have my own "mini-armory".
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 9:07:48 PM EDT
[#2]
not guns, but sometimes cigarettes.
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 9:10:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, isn't it great.  Any way to justify buying new guns is OK with me. [;)]
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 9:32:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Try having the extra incentive of living in California.  I have so many upper FALs and lower ARs I dont think I'll ever get around to finishing them.  Plus now I have to start worrying about pistols.
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 9:44:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, how do you think I was able to justify three new pistols last year?  [:)]

Now if they would just threaten to ban the M1A for me.
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 6:13:40 AM EDT
[#6]
i've already bought three guns this year and am thinking about getting some more.  actually, thinking of finishing the collection the way that I've always wanted to...but don't tell my wife ;) $$$$$$$$$$$
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 6:49:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Like I always tell my wife when shwe asks how many guns do you need? How many guns are there??
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 6:52:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I probably bought 8 or 10 of the firearms I own now because of gun laws or rumors of gun laws.  I could give an exact count, but thinking about it would get me all wound up which I don't need right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top