Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:57:04 PM EDT
[#1]
VIKING FUNERAL.
I am being cremated here in the States, and my wife is bringing my ashes over to Ireland, put in a  toy  viking longship, and set ablaze out in the Irish sea.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:12:40 PM EDT
[#2]
im donating my self to science im gonna be hacked up my medshool people or put thru weird decomp expariments and whatnnot,

I dont care ill be dead.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:17:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Make me into some kickass chili served with cornbread ..... yum yum!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:00:04 AM EDT
[#4]
im still a young lad  but i kinda like the idea of   traditional irish wake or new orleans type funeral.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:55:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I want to be cremated, my ashes dyed white and sent to Sen. Feinswine!

As much as I may wish to be buried in a certain place, I really doubt my family would disregard the law and follow through.

Fuck it, we all turn to earth sooner or later and it really doesn't matter where we are buried. I'll be dead anyway so I think I might just have other things on my mind...
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#6]
We've agreed we're going to get cremated and get a niche in the wall at the local cemetery mausoleum.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:43:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
National Cemetery.   Already arranged.

Missus going to join you in Arlington?  Mine is.

No sir.  I no longer have one.

Roger out.  My apologies for bringing it up.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top