Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:49:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Awww....DAMN.....I just wet myself just thinking about it!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:11:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I think you meant to use the word "excited" cause being nervous makes you sound like a faggot. As far as leaving stuff at home, don't you have a range bag?? I have everything in that bag, staples, tape, shoulder pad, pencils, Oil, cleaning kit etc. I keep my targets in the car, why do they need to be in my house? So alls i needs is guns ,ammo and bag. End of story.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#3]
My range starts at the back door.

Sometimes when crows land in the yard, my range starts at the kitchen window.

So, no, I don't get nervous at the range much.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:05:31 PM EDT
[#4]
has anyone made a comment about gassing up the boat yet...
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:13:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A trip to Lytle Creek Firing Lines on a sunday is enough to make anyone nervous!

Damn straight!

I see you've been there too.

Last time I was there, I went out to check my target, this was almost at the end of the day before closing (only three groups left on my line), and the RO must have been asleep or something. When I turned to walk back there was an idiot playing with one of his toys at the table.

I yelled at the RO, who was yapping with someone else, and he told the moron to step away from the table.

You take your life in your own hands when you're at a public range.

I shot there once... that was one too many times! That place is scary and the road trail Afghani mountain pass to get there sucks ass.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:07:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
A trip to Lytle Creek Firing Lines on a sunday is enough to make anyone nervous!

Damn straight!

I see you've been there too.

Last time I was there, I went out to check my target, this was almost at the end of the day before closing (only three groups left on my line), and the RO must have been asleep or something. When I turned to walk back there was an idiot playing with one of his toys at the table.

I yelled at the RO, who was yapping with someone else, and he told the moron to step away from the table.

You take your life in your own hands when you're at a public range.

I shot there once... that was one too many times! That place is scary and the road trail Afghani mountain pass to get there sucks ass.

Yeah, we had a bad experience there as well... my friend dropped his Watlther PPK out there in the rocks so we asked for a cease fire so he can take 5 minutes to look. some family there GIVES there kid either a Full Auto AK or one that got STUCK on and had a 30 round mag that went full auto.. kid was no more than 7 years old and they were all laughing when my buddy was HIGH TAILING it back... we packed up, left and NEVER went back to LYTLE CREEK... EVER!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#7]
No, I don't shoot good enough to get nervous.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:20:51 PM EDT
[#8]
If you get neverous before a shoot... you aren't spending nearly enough time behind the trigger.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top