Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:33:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
On the DrudgeReport

CINDY SHEEHAN CALLS FOR U.S TO 'PULL OUR TROOPS OUT OF OCCUPIED NEW ORLEANS'
Mon Sep 12 2005 12:42:11 ET

Celebrity anti-war protester, fresh off inking a lucrative deal with Speaker's Bureau, has demanded at MICHAEL MOORE'S website that the United States military must immediately leave 'occupied' New Orleans.

"I don't care if a human being is black, brown, white, yellow or pink. I don't care if a human being is Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or pagan. I donÕt care what flag a person salutes: if a human being is hungry, then it is up to another human being to feed him/her. George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration that cares about Americans even if they donÕt fall into the top two percent of the wealthiest."

Sheehan, whose writings can also be found at the HUFFINGTON POST blog, is in the middle of a bus trip across America in support of her cause.

Developing...

Dear Cindy:

The folks in New Orleans ASKED for the troops to be there to restore order and help do some humanitarian work. American soldiers cannot, by definition, "occupy" New Orleans because it is a PART of the US.

Come to think of it, the ELECTED Iraqi government is ALSO asking us to stay in Iraq until they can maintain the peace on their own. Thus by definition we aren't "occupying" Iraq either.

Thus it would behoove you to stop acting silly.

Or to put it bluntly, shut the f*ck up.

I say this out of concern for you, and a desire not to see you look any more looney than you already have.

Love,
JW777

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:34:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
One day all that hate is gonna burn out, and she's gonna look back and say 'wow, I really wasted a good part of my life on this'........

That would require her to be capable of self examination. Liberals are not able to soberly consider their lives or actions.

That is why they are such pains in the butt.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:38:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How does one 'occupy' ones own territory?

According to liberal logic, all the land we are on belongs to the native Americans anyway, and it was stolen from them.

So techincally I guess all of us could be considered part of the "occupation" of America. Even liberals.

Thus we should protest Cindy and demand that she cease occupation of the Native American's land by turning over her property to a Native American (like me) and then leave the country.

Get out, paleface!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:41:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, she doesn't want our troops fighting for freedom in Iraq, but she doesn't want them preserving order in a disaster-torn region, either. Just what would she like the US Armed Forces to do, anyway? Disband?

She needs to slapped with a mackarel burning, depleted uranium filled, spiked Blue Whale with a laser beam on it's head. Repeatedly.

Fixed it for ya.

Double-secret fixed.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:43:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
for once  I agree with her. although I'm sure she's just using their presence as blind ammunition for her rants.

FYI: the us military is doing a bit more than just aid over there, guys. They're shooting looters too from what I've been hearing. Clear violation of posse comatatus.

No, it isn't.

Military people do not loose the right to self defense. If someone shoots at them, they are allowed to shoot back.

Their orders are to go there and distribute supplies, rebuild the levie, etc. If in the process of doing that they come under attack, they can return fire and detain anyone who tried to harm them just like you or I can.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:43:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Cindy

Even Saddam says
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:49:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I love it !!!!

If this is the best spokesperson that the left can scrape up, Im good.

She's like the Queen of the Dipshits.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:49:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
for once  I agree with her. although I'm sure she's just using their presence as blind ammunition for her rants.

FYI: the us military is doing a bit more than just aid over there, guys. They're shooting looters too from what I've been hearing. Clear violation of posse comatatus.

And the problem with that is what?  Looters deserve to be shot.  Besides, I believe I read an article sating that act had been suspended.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:57:57 PM EDT
[#9]

"One thing that truly troubled me about my visit to Louisiana was the level of the military presence there. I imagined before that if the military had to be used in a CONUS (Continental US) operations that they would be there to help the citizens: Clothe them, feed them, shelter them, and protect them. But what I saw was a city that is occupied. I saw soldiers walking around in patrols of 7 with their weapons slung on their backs. I wanted to ask one of them what it would take for one of them to shoot me. Sand bags were removed from private property to make machine gun nests."

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:27:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

From what YOU have been hearing.  Better check your sources.

That you agree with her tells me all I need to know about you.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:30:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

"One thing that truly troubled me about my visit to Louisiana was the level of the military presence there. I imagined before that if the military had to be used in a CONUS (Continental US) operations that they would be there to help the citizens: Clothe them, feed them, shelter them, and protect them. But what I saw was a city that is occupied. I saw soldiers walking around in patrols of 7 with their weapons slung on their backs. I wanted to ask one of them what it would take for one of them to shoot me. Sand bags were removed from private property to make machine gun nests."

img260.imageshack.us/img260/9607/what38dj.gif

For the part in red...................not much!

Gee Cindy, could it be that some of the idiots in NO are acting like the "freedom fighters" that killed your son.

What a moonbat!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Is that media whore still around.... ugh.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:41:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Get it right ITS POSSE COMITATUS

Gratulations, I think you're the FIRST on this board to agree with a NUTJOB. So sad that Casey Sheehan's honor and memory is being trashed by his own Mom.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:43:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Dear God,

I know you don't regularly do this sort of thing,  
but could you make Cindy Sheehan's tour bus
gravity-resistant and have it fly off into space?

Thank you,
Leisure_Shoot

I think I hurt myself laughing so hard.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:08:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Not the active military, the National Guard who is under the control of the governer, not the feds, and is not subject to posse comatatus.

The active military is only allowed to provide humanitarian aid and logisitics.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, it isn't.

Military people do not loose the right to self defense. If someone shoots at them, they are allowed to shoot back.

Their orders are to go there and distribute supplies, rebuild the levie, etc. If in the process of doing that they come under attack, they can return fire and detain anyone who tried to harm them just like you or I can.

I was under the impression they were given orders to patrol the streets looking for the looters. I got this information from a man who was there in New Orleans.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:19:45 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not the active military, the National Guard who is under the control of the governer, not the feds, and is not subject to posse comatatus.

The active military is only allowed to provide humanitarian aid and logisitics.

well then my information's not good. then again the guy who did tell me looked like he didnt know cops from military anyhow, but from what he told me there were some people with "assault weapons" as he put it patrolling streets after dark looking for them.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:37:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top