How old are you?  

I'm 21.

Interesting.

I thought you were 40 or something.

I mean that in a nice way.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:40:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I came home and heard my parents having sex.

And the first person to say "how do you think you got here?" gets bitchslapped.

So much therapy will be needed.....

I agree:

Jack and Harriet used to shake the whole Fu#@ing house when they did the dirty...Made me want to vomit
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:40:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:00:23 AM EDT
[#4]
So you DID do the curtious thing and call them on the phone before just "Dropping by"... right????

Or do you still live at home?  - If so, be thankful that your parents provide for you, and forget you ever started this topic, since you wouldn't havea bad thing to say about parents charity to their kids.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:01:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't believe I'm the first to say this....
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:14:47 AM EDT
[#6]
patiently waiting for the "Freaking out Freaking out, my daughter came home while we were doing it" thread.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:29:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:32:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Welcome to reality kids,
youre lucky your parents "dig" eachother.
LOL
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:55:09 AM EDT
[#9]
So tomorrow you should say - "By the way, I heard you guys fucking last night"  "Keep it down in the future will ya"
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:55:47 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
well I guess you know who your daddy is.

Thats some funny stuff there. True but funny as hell.
At least she isnt like some of the Arkansas people and watched them for pointers.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:44:30 AM EDT
[#11]
It could be much worse. My buddy and I ditched school one day and strolled in his front door while his mother was fucking two guys(neither one of them was his father) on the couch.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:48:56 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
On another note: Just imagine your parents doing what YOU do in the bedroom!

Oh, GOD...!!!!

I can never do that, or that, or that, or that or that ever again.

Come give me a visit and we shall see
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:51:24 AM EDT
[#13]
My parents (Dad is 68, mom is 64) STILL have sex quite a lot, from what I understand.  Makes me feel good about my genetic ability to do it at that age as well.  You should be happy for them.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:52:52 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Did you ever wonder if your mom gave your dad a **** *** just before she kissed you goodnight?

I think I just threw up a little in the back of my throat............

In some cultures all they eat is their own vomit.  I read that in a book once.  Well, not really but . . . . really.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:57:03 AM EDT
[#15]
I guess as your header (no pun intended)
says, they were gettin their freak on.

giggity giggity giggity

hehehe just imagine the positions.

Essayons
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:07:30 AM EDT
[#16]
yeah its cool that your folks are stillgoing strong lol.. but to see it wouldbe wrose.. i mean i love my folks but my dad,,omg  picture a  5'9 300lb big foot...well  at  hunting trip wayup north in camp  we was getting dressed ole dad drop drawers bent over to get a new pair in front of me... i about lost it,,told him WTF dad come on,, he laughed said shit after seein yer ass's all them years id figured id give some back to you!  all i can say is i do not want to see him  all  hunched over my mom LOL nothing agisnt them havein fun,, buti think the sight alone would make me sick LOL...
oh well keep fuckin( makeing love)Dad,,,, be proud yer alomst 60 and going strong after  20+ years of  marrige!!!!  LOL...
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:39:31 AM EDT
[#17]
let me get this straight.  

you're 21 years of age, and you're living at home?  or were you just visiting?  if you were visiting and the homecoming was known to your folks, then they were being rude.  perhaps they were sending you a message...

most 21 year olds are gone, dude.  for whatever reason.  purchasing their own home, attending college, having sex themselves, or raising children... you name it.

get a life guy...
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:48:32 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
get a life guy...

First she'd need hormone therapy followed by a sex change.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:57:04 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

you're 21 years of age, and you're living at home?  or were you just visiting?  if you were visiting and the homecoming was known to your folks, then they were being rude.  perhaps they were sending you a message...

most 21 year olds are gone, dude.  for whatever reason.  purchasing their own home, attending college, having sex themselves, or raising children... you name it.

get a life guy...

anyways... Gabby, you should really consider the alternative to what you could have come home to, and then be thankful you didn't
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:09:28 AM EDT
[#20]

It cracks me up to hear the young talk like sex ends at 30-something!

My daughter is the same way too.  "Mommy...you don't really still KISS him do you???"  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:28:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Supposedly, I found my dad and mom doing the deed on the couch when I was a little guy about 2 or 3 years old.  I was supposed to be asleep in bed but I guess I was more interested in staying up.  Anyway, mom said it's a little shocking when you're in the middle of things and a small, cold hand touches you on the leg and says "watch doin', dad?"  Needless to say, I got rushed back to bed expeditiously.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:33:43 AM EDT
[#22]
fortunately, I have never seen or heard that
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:40:47 AM EDT
[#23]
They do it on the floor in your room while you're gone.  Ever wonder why your dad has carpet burns on his elbows and knees?  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:44:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Was he giving it to her good???
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:48:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Actually, sex DOES end at thirty.  Assertions to the contrary are LIES!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:50:42 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
It cracks me up to hear the young talk like sex ends at 30-something!

What do you expect?  The "young' think life ends at 30-something!

I am truly sorry to find humor in your discomfort, Gabbasaurus....
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:58:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Thanks a lot Gabby!!!!!!! This thread just reminded me of when I was 14 and walked into the bathroom as my 75yr old grandmother was crawling out of the tub. Not sure to this day who screamed loudest.  

30yrs of therapy and happy pills down the drain!  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:00:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Well at least you couldn't hear them directly! My neighbors give me and my wife dirty looks fairly regularly, and they're 60 feet away and INSIDE THEIR HOUSE!

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:02:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:04:17 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I came home and heard my parents having sex.

And the first person to say "how do you think you got here?" gets bitchslapped.

So much therapy will be needed.....

.....you still live with your parents?

So...how do you think you got here?

Sheep
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:10:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:17:21 AM EDT
[#32]
uh, move out
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:17:52 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
a song for you

OMG that was just so wrong on so many levels.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:45:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Are you SURE the pople having were BOTH your parents?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:50:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Your old man must have really been puttin' the boots to her for it to be nice and loud for you to hear
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:52:33 AM EDT
[#36]

i'm adopted.

i have the advantage of being able to think that my parents have NEVER done the dirty.

ETA: SONOFABITCH!!!!! boy, this was a huge waste of post #223.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:12:56 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

get a life guy...

First off, I'm a girl.

Second, do you know how fucking expensive it is to live in the Bay Area of CA?  I'm working two jobs just to stay afloat.  Not like I'm sitting around on my ass doing jack shit, mmkay?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:16:25 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why is it such a turnoff to think of your parents fucking?

No shit. At lest youknow your parents still like each other.

My parents can't stand being in the same house. much less city, county, etc. An hour apart isn't even enough some times.

Sorry about that.

Really, it's great that they still love each other that much after 28 years of marriage.  However, that does not mean I have to HEAR how much their actions speak louder than words.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Shudda got some pics.............
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:28:22 PM EDT
[#40]
I bet they've had sex in your room...........ON YOUR BED.       Hubba-hubba!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:31:45 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

get a life guy...

First off, I'm a girl.

Second, do you know how fucking expensive it is to live in the Bay Area of CA?  I'm working two jobs just to stay afloat.  Not like I'm sitting around on my ass doing jack shit, mmkay?

Calm down Gabby, you dont need to feed the

Be happy it was your dad and not the UPS guy making a special delivery.

Just for a joke, you should go slap your dad on the back and tell him way to go champ!  Just to get a reaction.....
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#42]
I know I'm going to hell for this, but....

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:37:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#44]
wonkawonkawonkawonkawonka, ohhhh, wonkawonkawonka, ohhh
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:41:48 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

alan.strawinski.net/images/humor/uselessw-opics.gif

There's a pic of Gabby that would be VERY appropriate in answer to your request.  

Hmmm....would it be this one?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's a pic of Gabby that would be VERY appropriate in answer to your request.  

Hmmm....would it be this one? www.apt401.com/ragu13.jpg

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:57:50 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm....would it be this one? www.apt401.com/ragu13.jpg

I kinda know how you feel...  When me and the wife were dating (we started dating when we were both 16), her parents would always "go to bed" around 10pm and lock the bedroom door.  Then about 30 minutes later, we'd hear water running in the bathroom and her dad would go outside for a smoke.  Sometimes if we were all in the living room watching TV, her mom would come tell her dad it was time for bed!!!

She hated it, but I thought it was funny.  Of course, if it was my parents, I'm sure it would be different!

CR
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#49]
I'd make up a cute little sign for their bedroom door-

"If the springs are squeakin'
Don't come peekin'"

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:03:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Now Gabby, you just need to talk to your mom and say, "Now you guys need to try this out for size."  Who knows, you two might start swapping stories, and teach her something new.  

Dad and I sometimes will swap "traning material"
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top