Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:41:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Uhhhhhh, let's see, it's in Florida.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 2:51:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I never had a problem with Miami. Been going down since the early 80's at least 2 times a year. Yes I dont work or live there but thats secondary. The main theme of this thread seems to be that its a city full of immigrants. And well it should be since the Cubans built that city. Before it was a festering swamp of redneck trash. Miami has come a long way and while its not a perfect, its livable.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 3:13:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Speak Spanish?, Like Cubans?, then you'll love it!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:43:19 PM EDT
[#4]
You amass 2 million or so people here you are bound to have problems, summer heat, hurricane panics, condo commandos, illegal aliens but since I have moved here they have added 1 NBA team, 1 NHL team and 1 MLB team,  the only game in town was the Dolphins and UM football and baseball. I have made friendships here I will never forget, I will miss the good people when I leave....
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:48:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted: I cannot for the life of me see how some people scrape by here, but if a city has ever priced itself off the map this is it.... me I am gonna finally buy that acreage I always wanted, just happens that its gonna be a long way from here....
Good idea cobra-ak. Cost of living in Miami is ludicrous in light of all the BS the citizenry have to put up with.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top