[#1]
Hang with trash, become trash.

If you had to ask it speaks volumes.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:17:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hang with trash, become trash.

If you had to ask it speaks volumes.

Hey Now... I was asking for help to solidify my resolve not insults....
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:22:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I had the opportunity once several years ago with an older, married, attractive co-worker.

It wasn't easy to turn down.

Glad I did, though.

I feel sorry for her husband.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:29:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Imagine how you would feel if you were married to her. I'd tell her if she didn't want her husband to know about her comments, then she better keep them to herself. You're a good moral man for not falling for her adulterous offer. Being party to wrecking a marriage will eventually haunt you. What if her husband was a gun toting jealous type?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:30:03 AM EDT
[#5]
How would you react if your wife was screwing around? Does it involve gunfire? Is a fling with a smoking hottie worth the risk of how her potentially crazy hubby would ract? Especially when you could pay a professional a modest fee and not have all of the baggage.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#6]
You're a complete stud.

We're all here to confirm that for you in this thread so you can feel good for at least a day and a half.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:39:18 AM EDT
[#7]

What if her husband was a gun toting jealous type?

If someone is messing with his wife, he doesn't have to be the jealous type to cause a load of hurt. Never allow yourself to be in a situation where safeguards can be compromised.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:56:45 AM EDT
[#8]
bchboy1206, she is not interested in you. She is interested in using you.

It seems her husband can't or won't provide all the attention and validation she feels she deserves, which is prompting her to look outside of the marriage to satisfy her needs. That says a lot about her character. Just by approaching you she is making this a bad situation, because she will feel unwanted if you do not give in and she will feel like a slut if you do give in, thereby dropping her self-esteem even lower in either case.

At least you can avoid the major trouble if you ignore her requests and do not put yourself in any kind of situation that she can hold against you later on. You'll be walking down a dark, dark path that leads to nowhere if you allow temptation to get the better of you. Even if you were to ignore the fact that it is morally wrong -- put yourself in his shoes and imagine how you'd like it -- the outcome will not be happy. If she does leave her husband eventually and settle down with you, there is a good chance that she would cheat on you just as easily. Worse, if she does not leave her husband, she will have power over both of you, and you would get the worst deal of all. If she wants to hurt him and/or make him jealous to gain more attention, she might mention that she is sleeping with someone else. He'd come after you. If she wants to continue the affair but you want to get out, she might threaten you with mentioning the affair to him. Again, if he'd find out, he'd come after you.

Stay as far away from her as possible. She is a rotten apple.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Just remember, her husband may be of the mentality of quite a few people here and be a boyscout about his firearms and tactics.  

I'm sure quite a few of us could come up with ways to "disappear" people without a trace.  I wouldn't be worried about the guy blowing a lid when he walked in on you.  I'd be worried about the guy who found out, had a few days to plan his attack.  

You do not want to be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life.  Stay away from that.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top