User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
MP5-SD3 Nah. I looked into an MP5/10. Too expensive.
glock Only if I decide I need to wear a gun in the pool.
SIG No.You're crazy! Sigs rock!! Feh.
HK No, I'm trying to limit the amount of over-engineered German crap. They're good pistols dude, get over it. I want a Mauser c96 and Walther P-38. Leave me alone.
(all .45acp/10mm/.357sig)
more ARs Eventually.
more AKs Eventually.
SKS Likely.
+1 on the Garand
M14/M1A Too expensive. I'll settle for a Garand and see about an M1A later.
FAL Nah.  You're nuts!! I'd get one if they weren't insanely priced, but I can't justify buying an uber-expensive rifle that doesn't do the job any better than the others I want to get.
G-3 clone/HK91 See response to over-engineered German guns.I have a CETME that I LOVE I love my WASR-10. What's your point?
Remington 700 w/ bull bbl Nah.
Remington 870 Nah, though I am considering a Witness Protection SBR model. pfft! You're touched in the head Touched by friggin' genius.
more 1911s Duh.
maybe a PSG-1 ....That's the most over-engineered and expensive of them all....and yet it's the only one you want.... When and where did I say I wanted one?
M1 carbine As a gift for my grandfather. Which I will eventually inherit.
ruger 10/22 I'll settle with my Viper if I want a .22lr Ruger. Is that POS plastic internal parts viper??? I've never had problems of any sort with mine other than running out of ammo too quickly.
AR-10/SR-25 I guess.  It's better then that single shot .308 upper you anted... Who said anything about single-shot? I figured you could get one chambered in .308. They have every other freakin' caliber on the planet earth.
P90 Unlikely.
P2000 Include this with the list of useless crap that I might buy just for kicks and grins, like the Desert Eagle. They're far from useless.....just expensive Okay, here's a question for you then: Does it do the same thing an AR-15 does better? Is it easier to operate and maintain? Is it less expensive? Does it have some special feature besides being a bullpup? Unless someone proves that it's an uber-fantastic rifle, it's just a neat gimmick gun to me.
FN 5-7 USG Unlikely, but I might do it just to piss off Feinswine.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:53:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I would take the SPAS 12 off the list.  And go with a wilson combat  boarder patrol 870.
Trust me you don't want a spas 12

And why not? Sure they're over-priced. I just want one for the looks the morons will give me at the gun range.

For that reason OK But the most complicated shotgun ever made.I would still like to have mine but sold it for a nice price, and really not worth what you will have to pay for one.

Mine was worth every penny of the $600 I paid for it.  (Sure it was like new, but they didn't have the box.  No way I'm gonna pay full price for that.)  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top