Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:25:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I dont ever get dates and have no advice.

You can alwways be a loser like me

i had that same philosophy (slight less self deprocating) and have lots to show for it.  while all my friends were out chasing chicks i sat in my room and played guitar- and amassed quite the collection of guitars, guns, and other toys.  Basically, don't date, buy stuff. YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:25:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I may start dating some chicks at my screwl (there is no short supply of babes here) anyone have any serious advice on dating?

Hey man,
If anyone hasn't mentioned it yet, subscribe and read some of David D's newsletters. It's a big eye opener and this stuff really works.

DYD

Be well.

Wasn't there a massive thread about that guy awhile ago?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:33:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Lamer.

Pot calling the kettle black...
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:44:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I may start dating some chicks at my screwl (there is no short supply of babes here) anyone have any serious advice on dating?

Hey man,
If anyone hasn't mentioned it yet, subscribe and read some of David D's newsletters. It's a big eye opener and this stuff really works.

DYD

Be well.

Wasn't there a massive thread about that guy awhile ago?

I've only started reading posts here in GD since last week so it's new to me.  If you have the link, I'd appreciate the post.
I really like his stuff.  Some of it doesn't work but the rest works very, very well. It's complete chick crack.
Thanks and be well.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:46:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Wear cheap cologne and mention how big your penis is all the time.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:03:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Man, there are some bitter men on this thread.

Used to be one of those bitter men, well, I hooked up with a girl I really like on 9/16,and it's going great.  For all you nice, good men who keep getting bullshit, find an equally good woman who's single because she's tired of all the other idiots and sick of drama and stick with her.  The way we met...We're both 21, we were sitting outside looking at stars and it began with innocent hand-holding, etc.  The key was, I was keeping down to the foreplay type stuff that girls do like, and it worked out very well for me.  IM me if anybody cares about my recent positive dating experience ?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:05:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Man, there are some bitter men on this thread.

Used to be one of those bitter men, well, I hooked up with a girl I really like on 9/16,and it's going great.  For all you nice, good men who keep getting bullshit, find an equally good woman who's single because she's tired of all the other idiots and sick of drama and stick with her.  The way we met...We're both 21, we were sitting outside looking at stars and it began with innocent hand-holding, etc.  The key was, I was keeping down to the foreplay type stuff that girls do like, and it worked out very well for me.  IM me if anybody cares about my recent positive dating experience ?

Wha?

Can't post on Arf?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:12:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Don't put your Johnson into anything you aren't willing to have a child with.

As I've told my son & daughter... If you're not willing to associate with the person for the next 18 years, don't fraternize with 'em
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As I've told my son & daughter... If you're not willing to associate with the person for the next 18 years, don't fraternize with 'em

That's a bad philosophy. You're telling them to take relationships way too seriously and they might settle for someone when they can do a lot better.

[LATIN VOICE]With the womenz it be like this:
They are like, how you say the cars at a car dealership.
You drive the hell out of them and get your thrill.
And then you return them to the dealership so you don't have to pay for the gas.
You have this philosphy too, no?[/LATIN VOICE]

G3Shooter, you're way too young to be thinking of the long-term. Get that the hell out of your head. This is the time where you get your thrills. Just wear the raincoat as they say. Even if she claims to be on "the pill" or whatever. And remember that women lie just like men do. And don't take a damn thing seriously!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:35:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
wait.  you just now decided out of the blue that you wanted to nail all the girls at your school?

Gotta start some time.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:37:05 PM EDT
[#11]
here's my advice for you gerfvert (or however you spell that):

Don't marry the first chick to stick her hands down your pants.

Why buy the cow when the milk is free?

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:37:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a bad philosophy. You're telling them to take relationships way too seriously and they might settle for someone when they can do a lot better.

Problem with society today.. is that not enough people take relationships seriously.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:44:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

If you haven't done so already goto www.doubleyourdating.com and get the ebook.  It is well worth the price.  Seriously that book is what turned my life around.  I went from barely dating to...well take a look at my zero dollar first date threads or my follow up thread which I'll be posting soon on dozen dates with 5 different girls...and they are buying me thing!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:47:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Man, you're asking the wrong people.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:48:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Problem with society today.. is that not enough people take relationships seriously.

BIG FUCKING +1 This is the very crux of the matter.  People believe in casual one-night/short-term sexual partners as opposed to a true lifelong lover because they have no values/morals of any kind, nor do they have any true sense of romance.  Has to do with shithead parents not teaching their kids decent love/relationship values or showing them how romance is supposed to be by example as kids (some guy beating his wife or divorced are not a good example to kids of how to be with the opposite sex).  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:50:10 PM EDT
[#16]
If you won't lick it, don't stick it. Words of wisdom.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Lie your ass off.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Man, there are some bitter men on this thread planet.

Experience was a mean teacher.

Yes, yes it is.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:00:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Before you start dating.  

Take a good camera to screwl and take photos of all the babes you want to date.      

Post the photos on AR15.com with a poll.  We'll fix ya up.    

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:11:36 PM EDT
[#20]
The 20 somthings act like they're still in high school. The older ones are usually divorced , bitter and burned out on men, or they are chronic users of perscription drugs just to "cope".  Whats great is to go on a date and have her sit across from you during the meal talking about what a jerk her ex is and that he is now on wife number 3 blah , blah, blah.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:21:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Don't date, life is simpler and cheaper that way.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Wear cheap cologne and mention how big your penis is all the time.

Or do like the guy in this video:

You nice and sweaty...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:53:20 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BIG FUCKING +1 This is the very crux of the matter.  People believe in casual one-night/short-term sexual partners as opposed to a true lifelong lover because they have no values/morals of any kind, nor do they have any true sense of romance.  Has to do with shithead parents not teaching their kids decent love/relationship values or showing them how romance is supposed to be by example as kids (some guy beating his wife or divorced are not a good example to kids of how to be with the opposite sex).  

You forgot to add in that 60% of the young women today have been sexually molested, sexually, abused, or raped...which completely destroys the value of sex for them, trust in men, and messes them up for the rest of their lives.  Men/boys need to stop taking advantage of young girls.  As long as men go on destroying their lives and showing them that sex has no meaning...this type of thing will continue.  Of course when 10 year olds are singing the latest hip hop lyrics about  different ways to have sex or girls on how to use their bodies to get what they want...well nothing is going change.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top