Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:26:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This is why I have no intention of really getting married or having kids.... A possible war is coming. It's either that or we all bow down like obedient little sheep and surrender our freedom to tyrants.

What SHOULD have happened is an envoy should have gone to Louisiana and shot back. Gotten EVERYONE involved. The more people the better. That's what should have happened. It'd have been a big wake up call. In fact it'd have probably started a hell of a battle causing some of the local "militia" groups to wake the fuck up and actually storm the city(hey they may be just wannabes, but nobody smiles when they see the "crazy person" coming at them with a gun).

The fact that nobody did anything is testimony that when mass gun confiscation happens the majority, regardless of how John Wayne they try to make themselves look, will simply give in. Reason being is because there is no mass-communication between groups. Gun owners willing to fight back keeping in touch with gun owners in other cities. If shit happens in one city everyone goes there and raises hell, etc. A response network to mass confiscation, but of course everyone's too fucking lazy to do it. Oh well. We have the government we deserve. Laziness brings tyranny.

Well, we're all here. Lead us, general.

ok, first thing to do is get together with your local arfcom crew and other people you know, establish a rendezvous point outside your city limit town etc that you'll keep to yourselves. If you have more than six people split them into different teams. Six people per team obvious. Keep the knowledge of the rendezvous point to only your team. Don't share it with the other teams just in case. Make sure each team elects one representative for meeting with other teams in the city. Have a place where you guys can meet together if needs be or for other purposes inside the city limit. Have a system set up(preferably cellphone or otherwise) in case of ATF or FBI bust where other teams within the city limits can be notified to remove themselves before they hit in case word gets out that any of the teams are going out of the city or out of the state to try and prevent a mass seizure of firearms(or as the DA would probably call it, unlawful conduct and inciting riots etc etc). If word comes up on an incident similar to New Orleans taking place, call a get-together of everyone in your town's crew, then have a "chairman" of your town crew, after having discussed the situation with the teams, notify the "chairmen" of other town crews even if it means notifying other states. etc..... have all crews decide on a place to gather before entering the "hostile" city(i.e. New Orleans) and how to procede with countering the confiscations(I'm afraid how exactly you do that will be at your discretion. can't help you there. I know what I'd do though, not saying here.) Also make sure you have an alternate rally point outside that "hostile" city or area in case the first one is compromised. Anyway I think you can figure out the rest for yourself.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:29:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The flooding exacerbated the situation, normally I would, but where would you send your wife and children and elderly parents, everything is flooded or inoperative? And you've got the LE people doing dynamic entries to "boot." A bad situation made even worse.

Thing is, they were doing it in non-flooded undamaged areas.  And with that I'll shut up.  

ETA: My anger not directed at you, warlord.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:30:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The flooding exacerbated the situation, normally I would, but where would you send your wife and children and elderly parents, everything is flooded or inoperative? And you've got the LE people doing dynamic entries to "boot." A bad situation made even worse.

Thing is, they were doing it in non-flooded undamaged areas.  And with that I'll shut up.  

you think they care? They'll keep doing it until we fight back.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Where will this be repeated in the future? Will this be you handcuffed on your front lawn?

This is the woman "threatening" the cops with her revolver (according to some) Do all the seizure apologists use that grip at the range? Wonder what kind of groups they get when they hold the gun by the barrel?

"We are here to help you!"

"We could snap your arms like a twig! Step lively grandma!"

(thank you for finding the pix _DR)

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:35:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Where will this be repeated in the future? Will this be you handcuffed on your front lawn?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/darowden/citizenswait.jpg

This is the woman "threatening" the cops with her revolver (according to some) Do all the seizure apologists use that grip at the range? Wonder what kind of groups they get when they hold the gun by the barrel?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/darowden/oldwoman0.jpg

"We are here to help you!"

img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/darowden/oldwoman2.jpg

"We could snap your arms like a twig! Step lively grandma!"

img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/darowden/oldwoman4.jpg

(thank you for finding the pix _DR)

read my posts above if you want an answer and a way to counter the problem...... but you have be willing to truly fight back.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:35:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Does LA have CCW?

CCW and Open Carry!

Yes, and that CCW and open carry sure did the people of NOLA a hell of a lot of good in the past few weeks, didn't it?.....

What's the difference between liberal antigun Massachusetts and this progun Southern state?

In reality, not much. Both will turn in their guns and not use them when it counts.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:36:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Thanks, _DR.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:37:55 PM EDT
[#8]
www.gonh.org/

If you haven't seen the video here's the link

It's no longer on fox
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#9]
What's clear to me is that these guys would rather go after law abiding citizens then chase the bad guys. I guess they figured there was less chance of being shot at.

I hope someone is held accountable but I seriously doubt it.

While I still have not jumped ship on law enforcement, I'm damn near out of plank.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:41:40 PM EDT
[#10]
America is over.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:43:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
What's clear to me is that these guys would rather go after law abiding citizens then chase the bad guys. I guess they figured there was less chance of being shot at.

Bingo!

Disgusting.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:44:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Clearly 4th Amendment and 2nd Amendment rights were violated here

I always thought that I saw clearer than the sheeple

I can't believe that LEO ( from other states no less ) and National Guard ( I'd like to know from where )
participated in this

Here's the proof that this can happen anywhere in the US

I'd like to know how many homes were Illegally searched
                      how many citizens were actually arrested
                      how many were detained and had their firearms confiscated      

I would like to see evidence that is less than 4 days old.   I keep going around the internet and people keep refering to the same few incidents over and over.  I would like to see some evidence that the Federal Goverment has NOT put the kibosh on these confiscations.

The aformentioned CHP also took guns away from the staff of the Times Picayune in their building- but then gave them back a hour later, apparently after finding out Compass was a idiot and there was no authority for taking guns off of people not doing any harm.

The Georgia National Guard in the 9th Ward was not even allowed to enter locked buildings to look for injured much less take anything from those buildings, they had to have a local or federal LEO come in and break the door- and then they had to try and secure it again when they left...

There are ample signs of incompitence and confusion, but I see few as yet of a PLOT, or that a large number of the out of state National Guard and LEOs were cooperating.

And I don't find it very surprising that two of the incidents involved LEOs from California.  Where the goverment openly does not beleve in gun rights.  They could easily have taken Compass's statements at face value and then had someone with REAL authority from one of the Federal LEO agencies tell them to take that shit back- which is why they returned the guns to the Times Picayune staff.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:46:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
America is over.

FIGHT BACK GODDAMN IT! In fact, after having said all the shit I did in my last post, I think I'm going to talk this shit over with the houston crew. see what's up. What else am I going to do? Live to a feeble old age in a tyrannical empire wishing I had done something instead of choosing the cowardly way out? fuck that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:46:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Tag
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:46:27 PM EDT
[#15]
tag and bag...
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:48:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for putting this together in one nice neat package, _DR.

Oh yeah and IBTA [In Before The Apologists].
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:48:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I would like to see evidence that is less than 4 days old.  

Why?

Is there some sort of Expiration Date on violation of Constitutional Rights?

If it's just "a couple" of violations, does that somehow make it less odious? Less of a precedent for others to follow?

Just how many people need to get their rights steamrollered for it to be a matter of concern?

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:48:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't believe that LEO ( from other states no less ) and National Guard ( I'd like to know from where )
participated in this

I would like to see evidence that is less than 4 days old.   I keep going around the internet and people keep refering to the same few incidents over and over.  I would like to see some evidence that the Federal Goverment has NOT put the kibosh on these confiscations.

The aformentioned CHP also took guns away from the staff of the Times Picayune in their building- but then gave them back a hour later, apparently after finding out Compass was a idiot and there was no authority for taking guns off of people not doing any harm.

The Georgia National Guard in the 9th Ward was not even allowed to enter locked buildings to look for injured much less take anything from those buildings, they had to have a local or federal LEO come in and break the door- and then they had to try and secure it again when they left...

There are ample signs of incompitence and confusion, but I see few as yet of a PLOT, or that a large number of the out of state National Guard and LEOs were cooperating.

And I don't find it very surprising that two of the incidents involved LEOs from California.  Where the goverment openly does not beleve in gun rights.  They could easily have taken Compass's statements at face value and then had someone with REAL authority from one of the Federal LEO agencies tell them to take that shit back- which is why they returned the guns to the Times Picayune staff.

doesn't matter. the point is they were willing to do it, the constitution be damned.  This should be a wake up call. Not a year from now, not a month not even a week from now, NOW should be the time you to set up some kind of contingency plan. Mass confiscation is inevitable. These people DO NOT care about your rights. get it through your head. They will kill you if they have to. They have no remorse.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:50:30 PM EDT
[#19]
I heard from a woman last nite who was in the French Quarter where there was no flooding that Mayor Nagen and the New Orleans Police was preventing the Red Cross from getting food and water to them in an effort to starve them out. She was also saying that she seen the Louisiana State Police gas reporters from Fox News, and others who was hanging out in the French Quarter. They is going to be more disturbing stories come out everyday about what actually went on in New Orleans.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:52:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

participated in this

doesn't matter. the point is they were willing to do it, the constitution be damned.  This should be a wake up call. Not a year from now, not a month not even a week from now, NOW should be the time you to set up some kind of contingency plan. Mass confiscation is inevitable. These people DO NOT care about your rights. get it through your head. They will kill you if they have to. They have no remorse.

You are calling for the killing of National Guardsmen and Police, and rebellion against the goverment of the United States, and before I will agree to that I want FIRM proof that said goverment was ACTUALLY RESPONSIBLE for the acts.  That it was not the work of incompitent underlings that MIGHT HAVE ALREADY BEEN RELEAVED and be already looking at charges when this is all over.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:53:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:58:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

participated in this

You are calling for the killing of National Guardsmen and Police, and rebellion against the goverment of the United States, and before I will agree to that I want FIRM proof that said goverment was ACTUALLY RESPONSIBLE for the acts.  That it was not the work of incompitent underlings that MIGHT HAVE ALREADY BEEN RELEAVED and be already looking at charges when this is all over.

+1 ===============We are a nation of laws. IF guardsmen and police violated these laws I am sure a attorney would be more than happy to take the case. Just because they wear a badge doesnt mean they are above the law,whether they think they are or not. They can be dealt with in court. Start gathering evidence and go from there. NRA would be a good place to start to get lawsuits in motion.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:58:40 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

It's safer. Remember, the important thing is making it home safely at the end of the shift. Real BGs might hurt them. Citizens protecting their homes will assume that the police are on their side. They'll drop their guard and practically invite the abuse we've seen.

It's not 100% the on-the-scene JBTs' fault, though. I have noticed over the last 10 years or so a steady deterioration in the degree of autonomy given to officers on the street. I have seen more and more routine decisions move up the chain of command, more and more supervisor approval required. In some places, any arrest which is not a practical emergency must be approved by a supervisor before the contact moves from detention to actual arrest. I've seen Homicide detectives forced to work in teams of 2 to 4, with a sergeant directly (and minutely) supervising them, and a lieutenant on the scene of the most ordinary Saturday night social encounter. The trend in police work has been to train policemen not to think for themselves, not to analyze what they do, but to operate based on written general orders and on supervisors' instructions. I don't know that developing the capacity of ordinary cops to engage without question in gun-grabbing, granny-beating thuggery was the goal of this change, but I do know that the development of that capacity was one of its consequences.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:00:52 PM EDT
[#24]
I think that attonery guy is still at his house with his guns.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:02:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I think that attonery guy is still at his house with his guns.

I heard that he was arrested.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

participated in this

+1 ===============We are a nation of laws. IF guardsmen and police violated these laws I am sure a attorney would be more than happy to take the case. Just because they wear a badge doesnt mean they are above the law,whether they think they are or not. They can be dealt with in court. Start gathering evidence and go from there. NRA would be a good place to start to get lawsuits in motion.

most cowardly thing i've heard today("oh daddy, please don't hurt me!") given that police superintendant deliberately said only LEOs would be armed and no civilian would be allowed weapons. What more proof do you need? that coupled with the woman being assaulted etc...... The point is they did it. What you're suggesting is the equivalent of shooting a man then apologizing to the corpse. "oh they gave him his guns back, though." who gives a shit. THEY-DID-IT!

and on that note, time for bed.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:06:08 PM EDT
[#27]
The best post I have seen on this site in a loooooong time!

Fantastic job _DR

How can I save it in it's entirety on my computer?

GM
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#28]
I know for a fact that there are still nightly shoot-outs in NO-armed citizens vs. thugs.  Not all guns have been taken.  

But this is a tragedy.  What a choice-die by the hand of armed street thugs, or die by the hand of those sworn to serve and protect you.  

"Every man dies-but not every man really lives!"
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:07:27 PM EDT
[#29]
It won't be long now.

Can you hear it?

It's the sound of revolt.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:07:33 PM EDT
[#30]
I would not have survived that incident.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:10:43 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

participated in this

most cowardly thing i've heard today("oh daddy, please don't hurt me!") given that police superintendant deliberately said only LEOs would be armed and no civilian would be allowed weapons. What more proof do you need? that coupled with the woman being assaulted etc...... The point is they did it. What you're suggesting is the equivalent of shooting a man then apologizing to the corpse. "oh they gave him his guns back, though." who gives a shit. THEY-DID-IT!

You have provided no evidence that those orders were not countermanded by higher authority the moment FOX broadcast the footage showing that the CHP was taking it literally.   You have provided no evidence that the bulk of the LEOs and National Guardsmen EVER obeyed it and did not realise that it was on its face a illegal order.  You have provided no evidence that only luck prevented a blue on blue shooting between a homowner and a cop.  

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:12:33 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why didn't they use their guns, thats what there for.

Yeah, right. When you've got your wife and kids, and yours & hers parents etc with you, you're going to shoot it out? Come on get real. See what happen in Waco...

See my sig line.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:13:39 PM EDT
[#33]
You've got to be a completely blind idiot to not see what happened/is happening.

It won't be long.

Guys go hug your families. Nights like tonight are going to become fewer and further between in the near future.

It's coming. You aren't going to stop it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:14:37 PM EDT
[#34]
I will post what I really feel about this tomorrow, if this thread is still going and not locked....
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:15:41 PM EDT
[#35]
This  pisses me off.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

participated in this

If the LAW was violated in New Orleans it can be taken care of in the courts. Yes we still have a court system in this country. Not a damn thing cowardly about it, and a hell of a lot more realistic than starting a civil war over this incident. Like I said badge or no badge they are not above the law.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:17:31 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I would not have survived that incident.

I find it difficult to believe that someone wasn't killed in all that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:18:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Well if this it the "wake up call," "SHTF," the "End Days" and all of that how come y'all ain't mobilizing your Militia cells, "voting from the rooftops," bugging out, hunkering down, getting out the old worn Turner Diaries/Unintended Consequences Tactical Guide, "fighting back", begining the rebellion and all of that?

Just a question...

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:19:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

participated in this

If the LAW was violated in New Orleans it can be taken care of in the courts. Yes we still have a court system in this country. Not a damn thing cowardly about it, and a hell of a lot more realistic than starting a civil war over this incident. Like I said badge or no badge they are not above the law.

Would this be the same court system that has thrown people in jail for firearm law violations? has ignored the second amendment? or has the national supreme court that refuses to even acknowledge the amendment or make any ruling on it? When was the last ruling? Miller? was it even taken serious. Court system my ass.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
It won't be long now.

Can you hear it?

It's the sound of revolt.

Yeah.

[crickets]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:20:14 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Well if this it the "wake up call," "SHTF," the "End Days" and all of that how come y'all ain't mobilizing your cells, "voting form the rooftops," bugging out, hunkering down, getting out the old worn Turner Diaries/Unintended Consequences Tactical Guide, "fighting back", begining the rebellion and all of that?

Just a question...

no we're currently in the middle of a bitchfest. sorry.
anyhow, it's really time for me to get to bed. got classes tomorrow.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:20:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:23:09 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well if this it the "wake up call," "SHTF," the "End Days" and all of that how come y'all ain't mobilizing your cells, "voting form the rooftops," bugging out, hunkering down, getting out the old worn Turner Diaries/Unintended Consequences Tactical Guide, "fighting back", begining the rebellion and all of that?

Just a question...

no we're currently in the middle of a bitchfest. sorry.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:25:33 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Well if this it the "wake up call," "SHTF," the "End Days" and all of that how come y'all ain't mobilizing your Militia cells, "voting form the rooftops," bugging out, hunkering down, getting out the old worn Turner Diaries/Unintended Consequences Tactical Guide, "fighting back", begining the rebellion and all of that?

Just a question...

All I can say is that if Waco prompted some guys on the fringe to perpetrate the OKC incident... What is a widescale, organized effort of disarmament like this going to unleash?

You will never know what 'cells' get awakened to do whatever.

I just know that human nature is human nature, and there's going to be some pissed off people somewhere who take these things as the rally call. Then, as their initially unpopular efforts to retaliate starts to trigger a widescale lockdown by the .GOV, we will all be eventually sucked into the vortex and be forced to pick our sides.

It happened in 1775.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

participated in this

Would this be the same court system that has thrown people in jail for firearm law violations? has ignored the second amendment? or has the national supreme court that refuses to even acknowledge the amendment or make any ruling on it? When was the last ruling? Miller? was it even taken serious. Court system my ass.

Last time I checked it was still legal to own firearms in this country,whether the supreme court has ruled on it or not. We have won more than we have lost as far as the second admendment goes in recent years. A class action lawsuit from the gunowners who had their weapons confiscated in New Orleans would scare the bastards who took them more than anything else. No it will not be righted this week but it can be taken care off with court action. Also a win in the courts would serve notice to future illegal seizures. I think all NRA members should get together and call the NRA and let them know how they feel. They have handled situations like this before in court and won.  Any attorneys out there? Put your two cents in for or against.

During King Clinton reign he though it would be nice if the ATF started computerizing all purchase of guns. Here is how it would work. You buy a gun and fill out the 4473. Dealer before the day is over enters seriel number,make, caliber, etc into ATF data base on line. I happened to have a FFL at the time and got a call from the ATF about this. NRA lobbyed congress and got this blocked or we would of had instant gun registration.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:36:36 PM EDT
[#47]
People, people! SNIP, for Pete's sake. If you post is more than 18" long, you;re quoting too much.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:37:38 PM EDT
[#48]
never forget......
......never forgive
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:38:28 PM EDT
[#49]

Why do these two jokers remind me of leaders in an African dictatorship?

My post from this thread-->www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=388725

People really need to calm down about this whole NO evacuation.

You're acting like this could lead to an abridgment of our civil rights.

Sheesh.  Do I need to send some of you some tinfoil?

Anyway, I've got to go.

I'm rotating my SHTF ammo stash and need to burn off a few rounds.

I mean, just in case you guys are right about this gov't abuse non-sense.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:47:40 PM EDT
[#50]
This is not to be a general cop bashing thread.
PLease do not make it so or I will have this thread locked down.

_DR
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top