BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:27:25 PM EDT
[#1]
fuck that new shit...  

Get all the old Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six games, they'll keep you busy for weeks!
~Dg84
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:06:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
with day of defeat it's realistic damage to me. they hit you anywhere and you're dead. arm, leg, anything.

I also leaned that FF is a big issue online , they kill me all the time....whooops style

DOD is a great game, but your statement isnt accurate.  I dont even get guaranteed 1 shot kills with the Garand, and thats the most powerful Allied weapon.  The K98 usually, but not 100%.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:54:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
with day of defeat it's realistic damage to me. they hit you anywhere and you're dead. arm, leg, anything.

I also leaned that FF is a big issue online , they kill me all the time....whooops style

DOD is a great game, but your statement isnt accurate.  I dont even get guaranteed 1 shot kills with the Garand, and thats the most powerful Allied weapon.  The K98 usually, but not 100%.  

I meant when they hit me.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Battlefield 2
America's Army
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:33:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yeah that!  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:41:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yeah that!  

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:55:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I would really love to play World of Warcraft and Battlefield 2 steadily, but there just isn't

any time.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:56:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Surprised no one has said BATTLEFIELD 2 yet.

Decent game, if EA would get off their asses and patch the damn thing.

+1, what is taking them so long?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:57:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Surprised no one has said BATTLEFIELD 2 yet.

Decent game, if EA would get off their asses and patch the damn thing.

+1, what is taking them so long?

Sept 26th is the "leaked" date for it... but it is going to be a love/hate relationship. Some of the things they are changing suck.

-d
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:07:25 PM EDT
[#10]
tag
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:22:52 PM EDT
[#11]
bump  

I had already bought MOH Pacific assault and decided last night to finally install it. after all the fill out this and that registration and the sighning up got a EA account, I still can't get online.

anyone gotten an error message when you try to connect?

how did you fix it?

thanks again everyone, Keep em coming
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:39:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
FPS?

Operation Flashpoint and all its extensions.

BIG +1 to OFP. Best combat sim out there.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:07:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Metal Gear Solid IV:  Guns of the Patriots -- oh, you said for the PC -- cool picture, though.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:15:46 AM EDT
[#14]
wow lokk at the ar!!! that is some nice graphics!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:18:19 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Far cry is supposed to be a really good game, I have been meaning to pick it up now that it's $20.00 but I am to wrapped up in Guild Wars.

FarCry was great.  I still play it on occasion.

Some one bought me Boiling Point, but it won't run on my shitty GeForce MX420 and I am not about to buy a new computer just to play games.  Before all you gurus jump in, no I am NOT smart enough to swap out my own vid cards.

Haven't bought Ghost Recon 3.  Might have to give it a whirl.

Sheep
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:19:36 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Metal Gear Solid IV:  Guns of the Patriots -- oh, you said for the PC -- cool picture, though.

image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/257/reviews/926596_20050916_screen003.jpg

Big Boss kicks ass.  I will be buying a PS3 just to play that one game.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:39:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Watch the trailer - you can download it from this page

www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/metalgearsolid4/media.html

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top