BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:20:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:44:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow. Man, I'm a Right wing kool-aide drinker.........but even on a bad day I've never wished for the death of FELLOW AMERICANS because of politics. That cat is CRAZY, and I don't mean in a hep way, I mean CRAZY in a nutty way.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:54:54 AM EDT
[#3]
And they wonder why "Jesus-addled" red staters like myself think they are morons.

We don't think it.

They are morons in the sense that sammon are fish. I don't just think that sammon are fish. All I have to do is point to the gills, scales, and fins to definitavely demonstrate that a sammon is a fish.

Liberals of the DU brand are idiots. They are not idiots because I think so, they are idiots because they think that a natural disaster is the fault of one guy who has been around for less than 5 full years based on a specious environmental theory that supposedly traces all the world's natural ills back THIRTY to SEVENTY YEARS of man-made pollution.

They are idiots.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:56:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wow. Man, I'm a Right wing kool-aide drinker.........but even on a bad day I've never wished for the death of FELLOW AMERICANS because of politics. That cat is CRAZY, and I don't mean in a hep way, I mean CRAZY in a nutty way.

I heard one guy on TV in Richmond insist that Bush has a hurricane machine that he used to cause this hurricane so his oil buddies could profit.

I left the hotel thinking that perhaps freedom isn't such a good thing after all. If that looney-tune's vote counts as much as mine, how in the world can freedom possibly work?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I heard one guy on TV in Richmond insist that Bush has a hurricane machine that he used to cause this hurricane so his oil buddies could profit.

I left the hotel thinking that perhaps freedom isn't such a good thing after all. If that looney-tune's vote counts as much as mine, how in the world can freedom possibly work?

He does have a hurricane machine it sits right next to the machine that remotely controls airplanes.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:03:41 AM EDT
[#6]

all this money that is going to be stolen from this guys wallet is a result of 70 years of "progressive" liberal rule and legislation.

i just wish he had the ability to see the disease and not the symptom.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:10:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like someone's been taking notes from Howlin' Howie Dean - AARRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

What a tard...

- georgestrings
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top