Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:26:08 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I think God's punishment of man for disobedience as the punishment of women being child bearing pains and such is the complexity of woman

I have read that 15 times and still can't figure out what you said.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:26:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I think you should have had people add their gender to thier vote or in thier post. I would love to hear what the ladies had to say

BTW I really think it depends on the woman
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:26:52 AM EDT
[#3]
sometimes you just got to give them the royal rugged rogering to tears, that way during the normal laying of the legend, they enjoy it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:31:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I beleive most women enjoy sex as much as men but in a different way.
Sure there are frigid women, but I'm sure there are male counterparts to that.

My experience tells me that if I respond to her in bed, she will enjoy sex and actively seek it.  Guys, if you just want to come then go jerk off.  Sex is about reciprocity.  So, slow it down and let her simmer for a while instead of going three minutes and being done.

For the record I'm not a sex doctor, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:39:27 AM EDT
[#5]
ok fess it up......your man card.  Next will be to the man bag removal machine.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think God's punishment of man for disobedience as the punishment of women being child bearing pains and such is the complexity of woman

I have read that 15 times and still can't figure out what you said.  

I can't type what I'm thinking
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:23:34 AM EDT
[#7]
T answer the original question:

Yes they do enjoy it as much

So long as their partner is skilled.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:34:59 AM EDT
[#8]
The ones I've been with just didn't care or were using it as a tool or because they were bored, etc.  I personally find the physical act of sex to be overrated, my hand is better than the girls I've had sex with ever were, lol.  That's why I'm not a sex-crazed freak with women, I've been there and done that and found it wasn't really that big of a thing.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:48:13 AM EDT
[#9]
wow Bob you need to get out more......cause there is no way in hell a hand compares with good pie.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:03:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

or so long as their partner CARES enough to make sure they enjoy it.
Some of you guys have already said it, a few strokes and your satisfied, and it isn't as easy for a woman to be satisifed. Learn your woman, learn what gets her off and you will be surprised at how much she really does enjoy it and how much she'll keep coming back for more.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:03:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The ones I've been with just didn't care or were using it as a tool or because they were bored, etc.  I personally find the physical act of sex to be overrated, my hand is better than the girls I've had sex with ever were, lol.  That's why I'm not a sex-crazed freak with women, I've been there and done that and found it wasn't really that big of a thing.  

<<whistles up into the air innocently>>
I said INNOCENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:06:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Women like to be fucked when they want to be fucked...men like to fuck all the time...sometimes women are being fucked and don't particuarly care for it.   Being a women isn't always all that great.

Maybe you should try making love for a change. I fuck sluts, ladies are made love to.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:12:40 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Women like to be fucked when they want to be fucked...men like to fuck all the time...sometimes women are being fucked and don't particuarly care for it.   Being a women isn't always all that great.

Maybe you should try making love for a change. I fuck sluts, ladies are made love to.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:27:05 AM EDT
[#14]
For the most part no, but most enjoy oral sex more than intercourse.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:27:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Yes, you think all those nerve endings are down there by accident? It's intelligent design!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:31:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Free Sgatr15

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:34:31 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Well...FTR...that's only true (once again) if you're good at it. So...ummmmm... consider it a compliment.

Beetle...I'm trying to hang in here (I figured getting this question explored by just men will not offer much insight since you guys have (admittedly) no idea what makes we girls tick) but with the repeat of that stupid "all women are lying blahblah--Ihaveasmallpenisandwomenwon'tdateme" poster, I am finding it a tad difficult to do so without clicking...In short:

Women DO like sex.
We DON'T like sex with jerks.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:35:49 AM EDT
[#18]
I'd be willing to bet they enjoy it more.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#19]
If you do it right, yes, maybe more than men.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:37:35 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well...FTR...that's only true (once again) if you're good at it. So...ummmmm... consider it a compliment.

Beetle...I'm trying to hang in here (I figured getting this question explored by just men will not offer much insight since you guys have (admittedly) no idea what makes we girls tick) but with the repeat of that stupid "all women are lying blahblah--Ihaveasmallpenisandwomenwon'tdateme" poster, I am finding it a tad difficult to do so without clicking...In short:

Women DO like sex.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:41:42 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

but most will never admit to it
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:45:28 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I'd say yes. I think they're just a bit more picky about when, where, why, and who.

Not in my recent experience...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:48:17 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

but most will never admit to it

Well...when we do...we are called sluts...

Can't speak for all ladies, but a big red letter on my chest is not a look I can pull off.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:49:28 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Women DO like sex.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:51:30 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'd say yes. I think they're just a bit more picky about when, where, why, and who.

Yeah, I'm 3 months post birth of my first kid:

Here's wifes current perspective on

When:  I don't care
Where:  Just not near me
Why:  Horny...who cares?
Who:  Clearly...with yourself

NOT TO PICKY IF YOU ASK ME!!!

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:53:15 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I'm 3 months post birth of my first kid:

Here's wifes current perspective on

When:  I don't care
Where:  Just not near me
Why:  Horny...who cares?
Who:  Clearly...with yourself

NOT TO PICKY IF YOU ASK ME!!!

BTDT....I promise that WILL change!!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:55:53 AM EDT
[#27]
How much she enjoys seems in my experience to be in her head, psychological.  Before elaborating they same as us seem to enjoy oral more.  If said woman is insecure and unconfident enjoying sex for her in most cases will be difficult, by that I mean intercourse with a little help whether that be alcohol or other, or actual physical stimulation by something other than your penis becomes more neccessary.  In my experience >>>confident<<< wemon have a much easier time orgasming.  

Ladies?  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
How much she enjoys seems in my experience to be in her head, psychological.  Before elaborating they same as us seem to enjoy oral more.  If said woman is insecure and unconfident enjoying sex for her in most cases will be difficult, by that I mean intercourse with a little help whether that be alcohol or other, or actual physical stimulation by something other than your penis becomes more neccessary.  In my experience >>>confident<<< wemon have a much easier time orgasming.  

Ladies?  

Dude...Englais por favor....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:02:11 AM EDT
[#29]
As far as I'm concerned it's a race and I'm undefeated!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:04:11 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
hahahahaha who cares?

Bbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Now thats funny!

I'm not gonna show the wife though
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:06:46 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Can you say account
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#32]
And just remember....

Candy is dandy, but liquor is quiquor.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:08:52 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
As far as I'm concerned it's a race and I'm undefeated!

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:14:24 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
It depends, I have a friend who has never ever had an orgasm in her life, and an ex who would start cumming as soon as you touched her and keep going the whole time you were pounding her,

That said, it has been my experience that not nearly as high a percentage of women loves sex as men, and the ones that did were almost always the ones that were classisfeid as loose when in high school, college, or church...

See women... it pays to be a whore
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Wow......

Do you use the same lure every time you go fishing in different lakes????

You can't use the same techniques or methods for every person you are with, or for that matter the same person each and every time.  Mix it up, try to read her first.  Depending on her mood she might want a 4 hour hot shower/massage/long slow session.......or for that matter a quick,up with the bathrobe on the kitchen table before work thing.  Gotta be creative to get good results.

It all depends on the person, state of mind, enviroment and so much more.

If your wife does not enjoy it, then you are doing something wrong.  

Oh, forgot to add too, dont forget that you are dealing with hormones
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#36]
All depends on the amout of money I've spent in the past 24 hours
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:24:42 AM EDT
[#37]
THey probably won't enjoy it if you refer to it as "intercourse"
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:37:58 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Finally a woman's perspective. At least the first one I know of.

I say just put the woman on top. Then she control and can situate thigs the way she wants

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:39:59 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ladies?  

Dude...Englais por favor....

I was implying mindset is a big determinant.  A little jumbled maybe, but what was unclear?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:46:44 AM EDT
[#40]
If you have to ask if they enjoy it, you are:
A: doing something wrong
B: have self esteem issues
ETA, C: it's a man baby
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:48:49 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
How do you make a women scream twice?
Stick it in her pooper and then wipe your dick off on the curtain and post pics.
mods please dont ban me...

BAN HIM BAN HIM!!!

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Kinda depends on YOU, dont it?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:58:27 AM EDT
[#43]
It depends on the guy! I HATED sex with my ex-husband, but now...?

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#44]
I've been married ten years, and my wife is one of the biggest nymphos I know (and extremely loyal home)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top