BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:55:41 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
that shit aint NEVER gonna happen!!!

Too mnay people will br flippin' out calling it the mark of the beast or some shit!

Maybe because it just might be?

If a book that is a couple of thousand years old , give or take, makes a prediction that seems to be coming true.....doesn't that make you wonder?

If I'm not mistaken in Europe they parents are already putting chips on their kids

ETA: OK so all the stuff I said has already been said. I guess I should read ALL the posts before I throw in my 2 cents .
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:05:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
that shit aint NEVER gonna happen!!!

Too mnay people will br flippin' out calling it the mark of the beast or some shit!

First off you underestimate the stupidity of the sheeple!  Most already have their dogs and cats chiped, so why not their children?  

Second with this sort of thing, I can just picture it being mandatory to have all newborns chiped.
This is the part that scares me. I can easily see this happening.

3rd off if this truely is the mark of the beast, then there is nothing we can do to stop it, for it is written.
The Bible says the mark of the Beast is a moral decision; go along with the evil and you receive the mark on the back of your hand or your forehead; reject the evil and follow God and don't get marked. Of course, it'll be TEOTWAWKI for you when you make the decision not to be marked and go along with everyone else.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:14:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I won't accept one.

+1

LB
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:23:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Someone gives the majority of you highly worriesome factual info, sources and evidence of which are easily found, even outside of prisonplanet.com and non Alex Jones affiliated sites and everyone calls it bullshit.  GWB and the GOP would not do this to me.  This is a GOP push the dims are just along for the ride.Wake up and get worried!  This is already happening
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top