BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Crosses, diamonds ...........  how 'bout The Red Spade?  

I'd say the jackasses who made this up need the Red Club more than anything.
"Hi, we're from the Red Club and we're here to help-THUMMPP!"
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:05:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#3]
The Red Cross (on white backgroud) ws the symbol of th Hospitaliers, knights who were in fact Crusaders.  So what?  They were known for giving medical aid after battle to both their own AND THEIR ENEMY.

Thus the words derived, Hospital (a place for medical care), Hospitality (treating strangers as you would a friend), etc.

If some can't accept that, then they can wait for the Red Crescent choppers... I am sure they will be along soon.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:14:02 PM EDT
[#4]
There is no end to this PC Shit!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Will there be no end to this madness? I cannot stand these idiots changing everything that might be construed in such a way that it could, perhaps, in an outside chance, offend someone. These people need to get off it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Why don't they just make it a red dildo and get it over with.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:42:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I object!  Crystals are mystical too!

You beat me to it!!!
Crystals are used by witches!
Makes me wonder who is behind this red crystal idea!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top