Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2001 7:36:15 PM EDT
Hey guys I know this is a little off the subject of AR's but I didn't know where else to go for help.....OK heres the deal, I have a Model 72 lever action Ithaca 22 LR that is stamped West Germany.... and I have no idea as to when it was made or if its worthy of a restoration attempt, I think its a neat little rifle but its only in fair shape and its missing the magazine feed tube (anyone know where I can get one?) Any info or help you guys can give me is greatly appreciated, Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 8:32:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one word for you, Brownells.

You can get the tube magazine but you may need help installing it.

I can't coment on the value. I don't know shit about prices.

cutting this post short due to intoxication
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 8:49:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Those were made from 1973 to 1978 by Erma Werke, Germany. It originally was a good quality rifle. In 100% cond. it is worth $325, 60% is $120, less than that you'll have to be the judge.
You can probably get the needed parts from [url]http://www.e-gunparts.com/[/url]
If you ever want to sell it let me know, I would be interested in it.

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 5:16:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys but neither of those places had the tube I was looking for, I did notice that this Ithaca is very similar to a Henry lever action and the Winchester ones, so I was thinking that maybe the parts could interchange or be modified to fit? ........BTT
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 1:15:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Try the folks below; the Ithaca Model 72 is listed in their catalog (which, unfortunately, is not on-line).

Jack First, Inc.
1201 Turbine Drive
Rapid City, South Dakota 57703
(605) 343-9544
http://www.1stingunparts.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top