Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:17:01 AM EDT
[#1]
What a fucking dumb bitch!  Can't leave without the worthless CC (which are either maxed out or only have a $200 limit) and pain pills which she probably doesn't need.  Selfish woman.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:22:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They should charge her with attempted murder.

Clearly child endangerment at the very least:

She admits she ignored hurricane warnings thereby putting them in grave danger and THEN tried to kill her daughters by forcing them to overdose on prescription pain pills. Time to call CPS.

What I don't understand is - after the hurrricane passed, WHY did one of them not try to just swim out of the house and climb the nearest roof or tree to attract attention?

For the same reason they didn't do a LOT of things you and I would have done differently.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:09:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Trapped like rats as they fled upwards away from the rising water.

Man, you were soooooo close:

Trapped like rats, they fled
upward and away from it:
the rising water.

Is this from a poem or something?

I was just making a general observation
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Everybody in that area needs to be required to have an axe and a small boat in their attics.

If you gave them an axe and boat they would probably sell them for drugs.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:35:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

upward and away from it:
the rising water.

It took me a second to figure out what you meant.  Then it hit me.

You're an evil GENIUS!!  

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:44:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

"I never once dreamed ... I just thought it would be a little wind and rain and then it would just blow over."

This after EVERY SOURCE ON THE FUCKING PLANET SAID "This is a KILLER storm.  There WILL be 20+ foot tidal surges and 100+ knot winds.  There WILL BE widespread damage.  You will most likely DIE if you stay in the path".

The detachment that sheeple have from ANYTHING involving the REAL FUCKING WORLD never ceases to baffle and amaze me.  Spend your whole fucking life in the most media saturated culture in the world where EVERY natural disaster is televised, reported and analyzed in brutal detail and this fucktard thinks that a CAT5 hurricane is just "a little wind and rain".

Does ANYONE need any more proof that we have become a nation of idiots that don't even have the survival instincts that nature gave a fucking flea?

My disgust for the human race keeps growing by leaps and bounds every day that passes watching this shit.  I'm ashamed to be a member of the same species with these defective wastes of skin.

+1 no I think you hit the nail on the head.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:20:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

upward and away from it:
the rising water.

Haiku. The official poetry of arfcom.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:29:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

upward and away from it:
the rising water.

Haiku. The official poetry of arfcom.

Ahh sooo.  Thank you for the lesson master.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#9]

They only found about a gallon of drinking water to take up with them. Then their battle to survive began.

Are you shitting me? This will be a TV movie in time for spring sweeps.

"Armed only with a Mastercard and a handfull of oxycontin, our brave heroine, accompanied only by her stoic progeny and the wizened family matriarch, venture forth into the uncharted recesses of the second floor, casting their lot with destiny next to the R19 fiberglass and the bathroom vent pipe.
   They strode forth resolutely into an unknown future, for who could say when next the postman would bring sustenance from the Dept. of Health & Human Services? Not they, to be sure. Nothing in their experience with the Dept. of Social Services could prepare them for the calamitous reality that Water was Getting Into their House. Without benefit of guidance like the northern star from a government pamphlet, their only recourse was to take shelter in an enclosed area with no exits. Had they been unencumbered with the awesome responsibility of wresting GooGoo the hamster and Snuggles the kitty from the jaws of certain demise, the Front Door may have surfaced as an option.
  But alas, providence had determined that pharmacology and available cash advance would be the priorities of the hour. And so forth they sortied, with the fortitude of Macarther at Corrigedor, or the Greeks at Thermopylae. Not since the defiant Jews stood forth on the walls of Masalla has the world witnessed such raw courage and disdain for cognitive awareness.
Brought to you by the Democrat party, Howard Dean, chairman.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

They only found about a gallon of drinking water to take up with them. Then their battle to survive began.

Are you shitting me? This will be a TV movie in time for spring sweeps.

"Armed only with a Mastercard and a handfull of oxycontin, our brave heroine, accompanied only by her stoic progeny and the wizened family matriarch, venture forth into the uncharted recesses of the second floor, casting their lot with destiny next to the R19 fiberglass and the bathroom vent pipe.
   They strode forth resolutely into an unknown future, for who could say when next the postman would bring sustenance from the Dept. of Health & Human Services? Not they, to be sure. Nothing in their experience with the Dept. of Social Services could prepare them for the calamitous reality that Water was Getting Into their House. Without benefit of guidance like the northern star from a government pamphlet, their only recourse was to take shelter in an enclosed area with no exits. Had they been unencumbered with the awesome responsibility of wresting GooGoo the hamster and Snuggles the kitty from the jaws of certain demise, the Front Door may have surfaced as an option.
  But alas, providence had determined that pharmacology and available cash advance would be the priorities of the hour. And so forth they sortied, with the fortitude of Macarther at Corrigedor, or the Greeks at Thermopylae. Not since the defiant Jews stood forth on the walls of Masalla has the world witnessed such raw courage and disdain for cognitive awareness.
Brought to you by the Democrat party, Howard Dean, chairman.

Well done!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:06:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Thank you. I believe it to be some of my best work.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top