User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:21:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just remember Bill..."Nobody needs an AK-47."

Funny I reccomended an Arsenal AK to him in the Email I sent him.  Nice to see the prick finally has a problem with the bill of rights being negotiable though.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:25:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I would feel a lot better about ORiely if I saw pics(unsolicited by him or FOX) of him walikng out of a gunshop with an AK and a high capaicty sidearm.

It doesn't matter what he walks out with.  He influences millions.  Perhaps millions of others will decide to get something else and perhaps an undetermined percentage of that group will buy black rifles after doing some research.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:27:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I would feel a lot better about ORiely if I saw pics(unsolicited by him or FOX) of him walikng out of a gunshop with an AK and a high capaicty sidearm.

It doesn't matter what he walks out with.  He influences millions.  Perhaps millions of others will decide to get something else and perhaps an undetermined percentage of that group will buy black rifles after doing some research.

Most of those he influences are senior citiczens.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:46:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey, it's a start.

+1 Its a move in the RIGHT direction
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 2:02:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly.
Who cares who hates or likes him. He could have just as easily said, "If we got rid of guns, thins wouldnt have happened. Lives could have been saved if it were not for armed thugs delaying rescue workers."

He could have gone either way. He went the way we agree with so good for him.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Good to hear that. Wonder what he's going to buy? I think he needs some advice.

Coincidentally, I wonder how many other people in this country have finally "seen the light" since everything that's happened, in NOLA, after realizing it really IS up to them to protect themselves.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:01:00 PM EDT
[#7]
“I’m Bill O’Reilly and I’d like each of you to consider the Factor Collection Glock 17 for your personal protection weapon.  It comes with an autographed copy of my latest book, “Holy Shit the Bad Guys Do Have Guns” and a silk "Speer Gold Dot” tie, both of which will make really great stocking stuffers this Christmas."

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:34:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I like Bill O'Reilly and yes I watch his show ()

I think he should get a .38 special revolver but he lives in NY.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:35:28 PM EDT
[#9]
matching pair of gansta glocks is the way to go for him

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:40:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
“I’m Bill O’Reilly and I’d like each of you to consider the Factor Collection Glock 17 for your personal protection weapon.  It comes with an autographed copy of my latest book, “Holy Shit the Bad Guys Do Have Guns” and a silk "Speer Gold Dot” tie, both of which will make really great stocking stuffers this Christmas."

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:34:15 PM EDT
[#11]
i heard him say it also,
per batum what the orginal poster wrote damn near drove off the road
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:36:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Id like to go a few rounds in an alley with him. Then maybe I could respect his pompous attitude.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:21:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Great, what gun do you think he is going to buy?

AR black rifle of course, an AR-7 that is! www.henryrepeating.com/survival.cfm

.22 LR of fury baby!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:28:10 PM EDT
[#14]
 FOX NEWS ALERT:.....Dong!!!!!!!!

Next on The O'Reilly FACTOR,  In Bill's Talking Memo , Bill disses the marksmenship skills of  Tupac, Too Short, Biggie and all dim and tells American gun owners to SHUT UP! and listen while he explains Why, He," is the only one dat I know of around hurr dats  professional nuff to curry dis hurr Glock Fourtay"

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:35:12 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Next on The O'Reilly FACTOR,  In Bill's Talking Memo , Bill disses the marksmenship skills of  Tupac, Too Short, Biggie and all dim and tells American gun owners to SHUT UP! and listen while he explains Why, He," is the only one dat I know of around hurr dats  professional nuff to curry dis hurr Glock Fourtay"

Now that is some funny shit right there.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:39:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Kanye West says that white people can not use black slang....

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:00:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:48:36 AM EDT
[#18]
bump
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top