Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:36:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Anytime you see them post anything, quote their response followed by your response of "Pud-Wacker".  Eventually, we'll figure it out an no names will have been mentioned.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:38:38 AM EDT
[#2]
This was NOT their criminal debut.  The CC co. is taking the easy way out.  Fight 'em.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:38:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
COC violation to post names

so I take it this guy is not a ar15.com member? and if he is post his screen name, that isn't a "violation" of "coc" the feedback forum is full of screen  names
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:39:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

even screen names?  At least that's a start...
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Then IM the fucking name.

DAMN!!!!!!

Thieves need to be out'ed. Screw protecting a leach.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:47:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I am pretty sure I have seen info on people like that posted, and that it was not an issue.  I could be wrong, but there SHOULD be no issue in posting it.  Doesn't mean there isn't.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:50:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Not if you got ripped off it doesn't

TXL
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:52:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Did we not have a thread with names AND pictures of a couple theives that ripped of one of our own?

IM the staff and ask permission. This is need to know and IMHO deserves at the very least a post  of the names in the team forum or as feedback in the feedback forum. Should not be a COC if posted there.

just post a link here
CH
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:53:10 AM EDT
[#9]
So basically what you're saying is that I really CAN afford that heavy barrel fluted wonder ma-bob high speed/low drag upper reciever....

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:54:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
So basically what you're saying is that I really CAN afford that heavy barrel fluted wonder ma-bob high speed/low drag upper reciever....

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:55:41 AM EDT
[#11]
File mail fraud, and report it as stolen tot he ATF.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:56:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
File mail fraud, and report it as stolen tot he ATF.

No gun..the alphabet gang wont care.
CH
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:56:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Did we not have a thread with names AND pictures of a couple theives that ripped of one of our own?

IM the staff and ask permission.

why even do that? just look at this thread...........not only is there a name, but a e-mail address,

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=109&t=295012

and here is another.......with a site staff on the thread.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=109&t=271327
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then IM the fucking name.

DAMN!!!!!!

Thieves need to be out'ed. Screw protecting a leach.

+1 on IM, bring it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:02:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:06:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
3 months to decide it's not as described?!  And the CC bought that crap!

4 months.  I know he found me through ARFCOM, but I have since forgotten his screen name.   Maybe I'll have to see if I have any friends in Jacksonville, TX

Is it not possible to file a complaint with police for theft or fraud?

After all, paying with a credit card, and then having charges reversed without returning the product doesn't really SEEM different from paying with a fake check or a check that bounces.  

Sorry to hear you got screwed - there are some real assholes out there.  

At the very least I'd send him a bill, and then turn it over to a collection company.  Maybe you can at least screw up his credit.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:08:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

WWJWD? (What Would John Wayne Do?)

He'd tell'em their burning daylight, then go and shoot a bunch of indians, with a colt he never has to reload.

its fuckers like these that'll make it tough on the rest of us, the dealer' will have to raise his prices to offset the thefts and might decide that CC purchases have to many risk and ask that you send a MO instead, well that policy may cost some buisiness but, if the thefts continue, he'd need some kind of stop loss method.

the EE needs a list for the dealers to post about non payment/return of goods from customers, like the bitch section the board can use against dealers.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#19]

Report him to the Police theft by something. They know what it is , had that pulled on me. They got religious in a hurry after the report was taken.

- Should be something along the lines of "obtaining property under false pretense".

Theoreticaly, since their interaction occured across state lines, wouldn't this also be a violation of the interstate commerce act? Isnt that federal?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:23:03 PM EDT
[#21]
4 months later and the CC company went along with it?
fuck that company
too bad you can't accept CCs based on the issuing company and just the big brand name they fall under
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:24:40 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Report him to the Police theft by something. They know what it is , had that pulled on me. They got religious in a hurry after the report was taken.

- Should be something along the lines of "obtaining property under false pretense".

Theoreticaly, since their interaction occured across state lines, wouldn't this also be a violation of the interstate commerce act? Isnt that federal?

Been there, looked into that - if its under $500, no one cares.

That sucks.

ETA: never mind - I don't read well
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:25:47 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Been there, looked into that - if its under $500, no one cares.

Judge Judy would care.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:27:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:29:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
oh well, I seriously doubt the local police would give a shit about it as well.

Unfortunately, I agree with you.

Convicted without a trial.  At least give them a chance to give a shit.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:32:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Shoot, if he were anywhere close in Kansas, I’d offer to buy the account from you for $1.00.

I could then go to the fella to collect “my money” or “my upper.”

‘Course, once I got either, I’d send it off to you.

Maybe something similar could be done in Florida?

viator
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:32:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

even the board name?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:32:44 PM EDT
[#28]
makes you want to accept postal MO ONLY. somehow I think they knew the LEOs wouldnt do anything under 500.00

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:33:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

His reasoning for rejecting payment with his CC company is "the handguard cap is notched in two inappropriate locations" -  I guess hes never heard of an M4 handguard cap?

In the mean time, hes home blasting away with his free upper.

Sounds like he needs his ass "notched" in an innappropriate manner, to match.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:35:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Sorry to hear you got fucked...if you remember this assholes screen name here post it.
You do have the guys street address, so reclaiming your merchandise is an 'option', but I can only see that getting ugly.

Sucks that the EE here is loaded with scumbags that do this shit.
I am at the point where I will only take MO or Face to fact cash transactions.
I dont trust anyone anymore.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:39:23 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

4 months.  I know he found me through ARFCOM, but I have since forgotten his screen name.   Maybe I'll have to see if I have any friends in Jacksonville, TX

I have friends in Jacksonville, Tx.

Tell him someone is coming over to get that damned upper, and I will get it and ship it to you.

ETA...It is less than an hour's drive.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#32]
I am glad I don't rip off people, and live in Jackksonville Tx.

Sorry to hear that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:43:06 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Names..  Post 'em

+1. Out the little fucker. Post the letters.

We need to know who the scumbags amongst us are.

F'n A Zaphod. Why are you hoding back? Whos the damn perp?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have friends in Jacksonville, Tx.

Tell him someone is coming over to get that damned upper, and I will get it and ship it to you.

ETA...It is less than an hour's drive.

And I will chip in to cover gas money...  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:45:05 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Not in the context of feedback...  this is feedback right?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:47:43 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Then post his CC number
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:48:53 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
If you're not going to out the thief then what's the point of this thread ?

I say post it . . . name/phone and info.  fuck em'

eta
Post it with an 'X' between each letter . . . then your covered from the coveted COC
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#38]
if he disputes teh charges, he still gets to keep the goods?  huh?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
isn't stealing a firearm from a FFL dealer, which I assume you are, a criminal offense?  if so just have the ATF go after him, that is if he has keep the thing instead of sending it back.

An upper is not considered a firearm.

Besides, the ATF could care less.

Tell them it was a full auto upper. I'd bet they don't know the difference and would take notice.

Knowing the ATF they'd go after BigBore instead of the real bad-guy
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:55:07 PM EDT
[#40]
I hate thieves.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:56:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:01:36 PM EDT
[#42]
The more I think about this scenario, the more it pisses me off.  The asshole is reading this post with a smug grin on his face.  Well, you suck you thieven dickweed.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

His reasoning for rejecting payment with his CC company is "the handguard cap is notched in two inappropriate locations" -  I guess hes never heard of an M4 handguard cap?

That's grotesque !!!  

He disputed charges for a $450 precision machined firearm component because he was "unhappy" with the shape of the handguard cap - a small cheap part !!  

What a weasly, underhanded, stealing POS !!!!  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:06:37 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm going to Lufkin in a couple of weeks to go fishing.  Hell, I could get the upper and "lose" it all in one day.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:07:16 PM EDT
[#45]
i just ordered a upper from adco stripped down rra, i tell you what i couldnt be more happy with it. thanks again adco. btw ill be ordering from you again real soon to compliment my new rra lower
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:07:25 PM EDT
[#46]
And people wonder why prices keep going up

I'm all for posting his name in the pit............Everything is fair game there
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:08:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:08:34 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's grotesque !!!  

He disputed charges for a $450 precision machined firearm component because he was "unhappy" with the shape of the handguard cap - a small cheap part !!  

What a weasly, underhanded, stealing POS !!!!  

Some underhanded POS steals an upper and his info can't be outted by a paying member on the Site he was likely Fucked thru??

Thats Grotesque!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:11:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then post his CC number

Yeah .... make a HUGE donation to the redcross using his CC ...
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top