Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:14:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I will be holding a shoot to commemorate the attack as I have for the last three(3) years.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=30&t=209641
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be sitting in a computer lab in Tokyo, Japan praying my family will stay safe until I return to them.  (I'm homesick.)
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:28:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Belgian Gran Prix at Spa...
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Look out my window where the WTC used to be and think about the two moments that stand out from that morning: 1) the moment I first opened the shades and saw the giant hole in the North Tower and 2) the moment I saw the second plane slam into the South Tower.hamed
I'll also think about the idiotic things I said that morning:

"How are they gonna fix that?" - Unfortunately that question turned out to be moot.

"What the hell's that guy doing?" - When looking through binoculars at the hole in the North Tower and the second plane came into my field of view.

"Should I even try to go in to work?" - Question I asked my wife before the towers fell. I worked in the World Financial Center (about a block away from the WTC).

One other thing I'll think about is what I saw when we showed up at Red Cross headquarters to see if we could give blood or something. There were literally thousands of people there. I thought it was cool to see so many New Yorkers turn out to see what they could do. But it was also weird, because even with all those people it was almost perfectly quiet -- everyone was pretty much in shock.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:46:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Remembering those who flew those flights,men and women of compassion and vision,who were struck down in such a senseless act of violence! NEVER FORGET!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:12:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Absolutely nothing.

Yep! The terrorists want to disrupt my life, so I'm going to do things I would normally do anyway. Maybe I should flush a Koran to celebrate, that seems to really piss 'em off.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:31:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I am gonna be cleaning my rifles and loading magazines getting ready for my next trip to the gun range and also watching the various tributes that will be on the news stations. Thanks Arvin
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:46:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Absolutely nothing.

+1
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top