[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wow, that's shocking,  I'm impressed.
Bet our prices don't go down though.

+1
that's only a few million barrels, won't even dent our consumption costs.

1/2 a billion frickkin dollars and some of you are sorta iffy about it? Would you rather have sand for sandbags? I personally say THANK YOU Kuwait, and Citizen's for your help and thoughtfullness. I guess you all remembered 1991 and we appreciate it. And it will help stabilize prices in the long run.

+1 besides, a 1/2 bil of oil will at least quadruple in our economy by the time it makes it to the pump.  Besides, when and where do we get off questioning the generosity of another?  They give, we accept and appreciate it.  End of story.
Patty

Well said.  Was it not some members of this board that were rightfully angry when our aid during the sunami was questioned?  Say "thank you", if you have something negative to say take your mom's advise and stow it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:44:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you Kuwait!

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:28:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:30:22 AM EDT
[#4]
is this why prices seem to be down a little this morning?? bout damn time!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top