Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Stupid is as stupid does!  It is an education thing.  When is the last time you saw Doctors or Engineers kill each other regardless of race.  

When is the last time you saw white people riot or turn their home into Mogadishu?
HMMMMMMMMM?

Detroit
Milwaukee
Watts
LA/Rodney King
Miami
New Orleans

That's just in 4 decades and I have seen it enough on a smaller scale while I lived in the South.

You hide your head in the sand if you like but blacks in this country hate whites. They absolutely despise them. And if you find yourself in a positon where law and order has broken down and you are a white man outnumbered by them then you have already screwed up bigtime.

Sad Big Giant +1
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
... For a more in-depth study, go read "Nigger, Please" by Dr. Rosie Milligan

www.drrosie.com/TMP1.gif

from amazon.com

Book Description
This book provides the bold, raw, provocative truth about all you ever wanted to know about African-Americans. The reader will get a close-up look at Blacks in this country. It will show how affirmative action has lulled many Blacks into a sharecropper's mindset. The book addresses who is the real cause of Black's problems and also gives insight into whether Black churches are beneficial or detrimental.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:01:43 PM EDT
[#3]
All I can say is thank god for high cap mags......

Oh god here comes skillets with a political rant.....

Politically correct society has conditioned whites to be ultra-submissive and appoligetic towards blacks, They know it, and they use it when ever they need to get the upperhand.  This phenominon of Black on White violence stems from one major factor.  Blacks feed off the white fear, and will continue to do so until white america can grow some balls and find their own identity.  

Look at what is popular in mainstream music these days.  (not including country)  Black guys have rap music, white kids generally like some kind of rock, or in alot of cases they like rap....  As bad as rap music is, it exudes confidence.  "Yeah Im the shit yeah......Im a baller, I drive an impalla"  It may sound like throwing a pair of boots in your dryer, but It has balls.

Then you take the average rock song and its filled full of self loathing and despair.  "oh waaaaa  I feel so much pain   waaaaaa.......   I want to shoot up and die......  mom and dad I hate you because you never understand waaaaaa........And bush is a liar........and people are dying we have to stop it before brown people get mad at us waaaaaaaaaaa"  After a good dose of this crap they go to school and listen to their teacher/local communist political officer tell them about how dirty and evil white people are.  

When I was in Highschool I was the last class to be offered History..... I swear to god.  It was replaced the next year with some drivel called "humanities"  which taught us kids about african folk music and the "struggle"  My wife claims that almost all of what WE were taught i.e. american history was not even mentioned in passing, unless it related to the "struggle".

What is the real lesson?  White america has to reach down and grab a pair.  we have to say no to the glorification of gangs and violence...  We have to get kids to stop hating who they are.  We need to get more kids into country ;) MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHITE AMERICA NEEDS A GOOD ROLE MODEL.  If that were to happen things might get a little better.  If not keep lots of water, and lots of those high cap mags handy, cus this is gonna get ugly.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:01:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Comes from upbringing. The  it`s fed by all sorts of thing, media, history etc.

I can remember being shocked as a kid to learn that white ppl would rob and hurt you, as the attitude and bitching about black ppl lead me to believe they were the bad ppl to look out for. They weren`t to be trusted and infact instilled fear of them in me.  This wasn`t something that was actually taught, it was just what i picked up from hearing grown ups talk.  

This from a  family that really never knew any blacks and certainly never had any as friends.

So i can only imagine what is going on in the black families home and the impression that is learned by the black children about white ppl. The schools i went to were 50 and 60% black, what happened at school, sadly, served as reinforcement of all those ugly stereo types and racism i had been brought up to think and believe.

My parents divorced and dad remarried a women with two kids my age, a boy and a girl. They were from New Hampshire and appearently they don`t have any black ppl there. They didn`t have a racist bone in their body, and would gasp when they heard the N-word, or a joke degrading black ppl.

Well school time comes around and in one month they were on the verge of mental break down from the fighting, hatred, and anxiety etc etc.. for all the shit you have to deal with as Americans do living with each other and being so different. They came to absolutly hate and dispise black ppl. They are much more racist still today than any local folks i know.

It`s just the way it is.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:01:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Something that no one seems to be mentioning is this: the crackheads, nutjobs, and killers who had the opportunity to act this last week have been terrorizing New Orleans for the last 30 years, but they were largely kept to the poor areas.  The Haitian Creole idiots who took over the place disliked black people even more than the white people used to and have been playing both sides off against the middle for about 30 years.  They really don't care at all if 100,000 black people die as long as it doesn't screw up the tourist trade.  It is, really, a big racial issue, but it has a lot more to do with white guilt allowing the Haiti Creoles, acting as the representatives of the poor black man, to line t heir pockets at the expense of the poor black man, all the while telling the poor black man that they are keeping the white man at bay.  This works for liberals because it gives them plausible deniability. In the meantime, poor black people get killed all the time.

Many years ago, a Houston cop who was discussing the damage Whitmire had done with me said that the hardest thing with the integration of the police force (which was going in fits and starts for quite a while) was getting the blacks and whites to really give a damn about whites and blacks.  It wasn't hostility, but rather a lack of interest.  He said that the expression "when a black kills a white it's murder, when a white kills a black it's self defense, and when a black kills a black it's just another dead nigger" was dead on accurate in HPD for years but then he saw the exact same thing with an awful lot of the black recruits with regard to white people.  They could care less too.  That osn't an improvement and that is the problem in New Orleans too, the whole out of sight, out of mind thing.

Look at the looters -- sorry, I forgot about the feelings of the Bush moonies here -- I mean "undocumented shoppers" and imagine living in close proximity to them every day knowing that no cop would ever come when you called, no matter what was happening.  Now imaging 30 years of that, and think of the sort of person that would stick this out just to get the welfare check.  Now does the lack of initiative of the able-bodied in the Super Dome make sense?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
... For a more in-depth study, go read "Nigger, Please" by Dr. Rosie Milligan

www.drrosie.com/TMP1.gif

from amazon.com

Book Description
This book provides the bold, raw, provocative truth about all you ever wanted to know about African-Americans. The reader will get a close-up look at Blacks in this country. It will show how affirmative action has lulled many Blacks into a sharecropper's mindset. The book addresses who is the real cause of Black's problems and also gives insight into whether Black churches are beneficial or detrimental.

I think she is stealing my material.......

Quoted:

I think what you are missing in NO is the class factor. Everyone with a job is gone. All the "good decent folk" are gone. These are the scourge of the community left behind. These are the ones that the nanny state created into a totally seperate class, taught and trained to stand helpless and depend on big brother for survival.

"Wheres ma help"........ Race isnt an issue here, lifestyle is. This is a problem of feeding people instead of teaching them to fish. And when you dont feed them anymore, guess what they will do?

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:39:47 PM EDT
[#7]
interview with brit stuck in the dome

audio.theworld.org/wma.php?id=09051
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:48:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Politically correct society has conditioned whites to be ultra-submissive and appoligetic towards blacks, They know it, and they use it when ever they need to get the upperhand.  This phenominon of Black on White violence stems from one major factor.  Blacks feed off the white fear, and will continue to do so until white america can grow some balls and find their own identity.  

Look at what is popular in mainstream music these days.  (not including country)  Black guys have rap music, white kids generally like some kind of rock, or in alot of cases they like rap....  As bad as rap music is, it exudes confidence.  "Yeah Im the shit yeah......Im a baller, I drive an impalla"  It may sound like throwing a pair of boots in your dryer, but It has balls.

Then you take the average rock song and its filled full of self loathing and despair.  "oh waaaaa  I feel so much pain   waaaaaa.......   I want to shoot up and die......  mom and dad I hate you because you never understand waaaaaa........And bush is a liar........and people are dying we have to stop it before brown people get mad at us waaaaaaaaaaa"  After a good dose of this crap they go to school and listen to their teacher/local communist political officer tell them about how dirty and evil white people are.  

When I was in Highschool I was the last class to be offered History..... I swear to god.  It was replaced the next year with some drivel called "humanities"  which taught us kids about african folk music and the "struggle"  My wife claims that almost all of what WE were taught i.e. american history was not even mentioned in passing, unless it related to the "struggle".

What is the real lesson?  White america has to reach down and grab a pair.  we have to say no to the glorification of gangs and violence...  We have to get kids to stop hating who they are.  We need to get more kids into country ;) MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHITE AMERICA NEEDS A GOOD ROLE MODEL.  If that were to happen things might get a little better.  If not keep lots of water, and lots of those high cap mags handy, cus this is gonna get ugly.

+ 1 million

VERY well said.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:05:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I think this is a good discussion. If it went on, on a grander scale, this country might be far better off. It is MO though, that more has to change in the black community before we will ever really be able to live together.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:08:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I think this is a good discussion. If it went on, on a grander scale, this country might be far better off. It is MO though, that more has to change in the black community before we will ever really be able to live together.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The white's sticking together came from a group of young British students. They formed a group and placed all the females on the inside of the circle with the males all on the outside.

I read the interview.  They did indeed form a circle to protect the women.  It is fucking reprehensible that something like this had to be done.   Poverty is no excuse for the sort of behavior to require these precautions.  We are looking at a population who were raised without morals, taught the ways of the gangsta, a complete and total lack of humanity.

be nice to have a wee group of 10-15 guys up high in the stadium with scoped rifles....bird's eye view,and problem solving exercise,all in one.it'd be even better if they were military or law enforcement.and hey,why not...announce they're there and what they're doing.think about that feeling where you're not sure if you're in someone's sights or not (most people don't know that feeling,thankfully).and then,take it up a step,and it becomes "well,i may end up in someone's sights if i do this or that wrong...." just a thought.a bit unconventional,but hey...
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What part is it you are laughing at CavVet?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:12:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The white's sticking together came from a group of young British students. They formed a group and placed all the females on the inside of the circle with the males all on the outside.

I read the interview.  They did indeed form a circle to protect the women.  It is fucking reprehensible that something like this had to be done.   Poverty is no excuse for the sort of behavior to require these precautions.  We are looking at a population who were raised without morals, taught the ways of the gangsta, a complete and total lack of humanity.

be nice to have a wee group of 10-15 guys up high in the stadium with scoped rifles....bird's eye view,and problem solving exercise,all in one.it'd be even better if they were military or law enforcement.and hey,why not...announce they're there and what they're doing.think about that feeling where you're not sure if you're in someone's sights or not (most people don't know that feeling,thankfully).and then,take it up a step,and it becomes "well,i may end up in someone's sights if i do this or that wrong...." just a thought.a bit unconventional,but hey...

That would've solved most things, no doubt.  What about the bathrooms though?  A lot of the crimes happened in different bathrooms
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:15:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
interview with brit stuck in the dome

audio.theworld.org/wma.php?id=09051

Good Lord... lock and load.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:15:59 PM EDT
[#15]

That would've solved most things, no doubt.  What about the bathrooms though?  A lot of the crimes happened in different bathrooms

i'm just throwing out a suggestion,not a miracle worker
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:18:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

i'm just throwing out a suggestion,not a miracle worker

dammit I thought you were jesus, I was waiting for you to say, "Eat me."
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Piss on the floor, it is a life or death situation afterall.  

We almost got the word to go down to NO  and I really wish I had.  Even our black 1st Sgt wanted to get some
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:23:52 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Piss on the floor, it is a life or death situation afterall.  

We almost got the word to go down to NO  and I really wish I had.  Even our black 1st Sgt wanted to get some

all my remaining buddies from The Eighty-Deuce (if i'd stayed three more months...how's that for timing ) are down there now.wish to God i was too.but i'm sure they'll help work things out (wish there were a good enough "evil grin" on here)
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:28:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Politically correct society has conditioned whites to be ultra-submissive and appoligetic towards blacks,

That's a big +1.  Its the degeneration of a noble cause (Civil Rights) into a politically correct farce.  Racism is the idea that racial characteristics make one group inherently superior or inferior vis a vis another.  The Civil Rights movement of the 1960s starting a large-scale effort to combat this attitude among white people, and this was definitely a Good Thing.  However, since that time the definition of racism has changed from the correct definition, to the new definition of "anything that offends non-whites."  This includes any criticism, no matter how justified.  Thus, if someone tries to point out that a lot of blacks or muslims or hispanics don't like white people, they are denounced as a racist, which means that to the LLL confronting racism is racism - an absurdity.  

This is also why you see the subservience among whites.  In order to avoid being labeled as a "racist," which can lead to the loss of one's reputation, job, etc..., one must go out of one's way to avoid offending a minority at all costs.  I remember one government official (in D.C. I believe) who lost his job for using the word "niggardly."  Someone thought he was a racist and there was a big scandle and he lost his job.  "Niggardly," however, is a word that has Scandinavian roots and essentially means "cheap" or "stingy."  It has absolutely nothing to do with race or with the other N-word.  Nevertheless, even though he was objectively non-racist, because he had offended a black person he remained fired and never got his job back.      

What needs to happen is that there needs to be another Civil Rights movement aimed at eliminating racist attitudes from everybody else, no matter how "oppressed" they consider themselves.  As New Orleans demonstrates, racism is a virulent and distructive force no matter which way it is directed.  

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:35:39 PM EDT
[#20]

all my remaining buddies from The Eighty-Deuce (if i'd stayed three more months...how's that for timing ) are down there now.wish to God i was too.but i'm sure they'll help work things out (wish there were a good enough "evil grin" on here)

Nice.....  Never send a pouge to do a grunts job.  I know if we had been sent, it would have killed my 96hour libo weekend.  I would have been dumping rounds off left and right.  I just cant believe that N.guard turned tail like that....  Glad to hear the REAL army is there now.... even if it is the the army
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:40:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Nice.....  Never send a pouge to do a grunts job.  I know if we had been sent, it would have killed my 96hour libo weekend.  I would have been dumping rounds off left and right.  I just cant believe that N.guard turned tail like that....   Glad to hear the REAL army is there now.... even if it is the the army

We're the bad bad people jumping and beating the crap out of the national guard?  One of the guard died, right?  Maybe they didn't have enough to defend.  I don't know, should they have stayed and died as targets?  Maybe it would have been more honorable, but I don't think any of us have all the facts.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:00:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice.....  Never send a pouge to do a grunts job.  I know if we had been sent, it would have killed my 96hour libo weekend.  I would have been dumping rounds off left and right.  I just cant believe that N.guard turned tail like that....   Glad to hear the REAL army is there now.... even if it is the the army

We're the bad bad people jumping and beating the crap out of the national guard?  One of the guard died, right?  Maybe they didn't have enough to defend.  I don't know, should they have stayed and died as targets?  Maybe it would have been more honorable, but I don't think any of us have all the facts.

Im sure that jackt308 would agree that as a Soldier/Marine you DO-NOT turn your back and run.  and you do not leave your boys behind.  I am 99% sure that soldier had an m16 and if they didnt, I can see turning tail just long enough to go get your rifle(which should be on your person at all times) and comeback and kill that MF.  M16+murderind bastard=dead murdering bastard.  no excuse.....  they should have either had an armed perimiter, or they WERE the armed perimiter.  wich is even more indefenseable.  I would be willing to bet that it wouldnt have been the same at all if it hade been the Marine/Army infantry.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:09:55 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Quoted:
  why do Blacks turn against whites with such visciousness?  Why does it become a race issue at all?
quote]

I had a large family in GA east of Atlanta 90 miles for years and spent a lot of time there growing up, this is what I learned. Have you ever heard of the Civil War? It is still going on in their minds. Blacks and whites hate each other back there, but mostly for different reasons. The whites don't like how the blacks live in filth, act like trash and are just plain lazy. The blacks I assume are jealous of the whites and how they live.  The blacks hate the fact that their ancestors were slaves and that's how they got here.  Prejudice runs very deep in the blood in the south.

The mentality in the south is very different from the rest of the country.

BS. Have you ever been to Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, New York, PRK...

This crap goes on everywhere. Hell I even saw it going on in Nova Scotia. I always find it funny that the people making these blanket statements seem to always come from some area other than the south. It's time you stopped deluding yourself.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im sure that jackt308 would agree that as a Soldier/Marine you DO-NOT turn your back and run.  and you do not leave your boys behind.  I am 99% sure that soldier had an m16 and if they didnt, I can see turning tail just long enough to go get your rifle(which should be on your person at all times) and comeback and kill that MF.  M16+murderind bastard=dead murdering bastard.  no excuse.....  they should have either had an armed perimiter, or they WERE the armed perimiter.  wich is even more indefenseable.  I would be willing to bet that it wouldnt have been the same at all if it hade been the Marine/Army infantry.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#25]

I am 99% sure that soldier had an m16

I suppose it could have been an M4 too
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Stupid is as stupid does!  It is an education thing.  When is the last time you saw Doctors or Engineers kill each other regardless of race.  

When is the last time you saw white people riot or turn their home into Mogadishu?
HMMMMMMMMM?

Detroit
Milwaukee
Watts
LA/Rodney King
Miami
New Orleans

That's just in 4 decades and I have seen it enough on a smaller scale while I lived in the South.

You hide your head in the sand if you like but blacks in this country hate whites. They absolutely despise them. And if you find yourself in a positon where law and order has broken down and you are a white man outnumbered by them then you have already screwed up bigtime.

Another load of BS.

One of the nicest people I have ever met was a man who grew up the son of a sharecropper picking cotton all day. He served his country, worked at, I believe, Walter Reed Hospital with psyc trauma patients, put himself through law school, became an FBI agent, and now is in private practice. We talked for a long time. He was very complimentary of me and he never gave any indication that he hated white people. And now that I think of it I am positive he does not hate white people. Oh, and he happened to be black.

There are plenty more black folks just like him. The vast majority of them are just like him and just like you and me. Trying to make it through life.

I'd much rather sit and visit with someone like him than have to listen to someone like you. I'm through with you.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Upbringing plays a big part, as alluded to in your email.  No one is teaching these folks core values.  No one with core values would loot or rape.  The fathers go AWOL, the mothers work, and the kids are raised by rap music and video games.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:40:08 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Well said and dead on.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:41:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I'd much rather sit and visit with someone like him than have to listen to someone like you. I'm through with you.

I'm betting you're fairly young.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:43:25 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HMMMMMMMMM?

Detroit
Milwaukee
Watts
LA/Rodney King
Miami
New Orleans

Another load of BS.

One of the nicest people I have ever met was a man who grew up the son of a sharecropper picking cotton all day. He served his country, worked at, I believe, Walter Reed Hospital with psyc trauma patients, put himself through law school, became an FBI agent, and now is in private practice. We talked for a long time. He was very complimentary of me and he never gave any indication that he hated white people. And now that I think of it I am positive he does not hate white people. Oh, and he happened to be black.

There are plenty more black folks just like him. The vast majority of them are just like him and just like you and me. Trying to make it through life.

Good, you sound like a real loser, but keep telling yourself that. Everyone knows how it is, at least deep down inside, in places they don't want to look because it is easier to remain in denial. Some have their own piss poor rationalizations. It's like I tell my kids. In the real world it is results that count. As opposed to your little fantasy world that is.

Anyway, Bye.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:47:06 PM EDT
[#32]
I like what MLK said - it is better to judge by the "Content of their character than by the color of their skin."  In New Orleans, we see a very, very low character content, from the mayor, on down to the looters.  Character comes primarily from good upbringing, and I believe that is what is lacking among the black community of that region.  I also know some white folks who are equally lacking in character.  It is not a race issue, but a character issue, IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:01:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:03:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:11:51 PM EDT
[#35]

Another load of BS.

We are speaking in broad terms here.  I can imagine there were many a black guy and girl who were disgusted by the actions of the looters at the superdome.  I know there were good folks there who were out numbered and unable to stop the madness due to the "hate whitey" peer-pressure  But if you dont think that the majority of black guys LOATH whites you are out of your mind!  Why do they hate whites so baddly?  I dont know.....   but its out there.... and its real.  dont try to sugar coat it too much
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:42:59 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

We are speaking in broad terms here.  I can imagine there were many a black guy and girl who were disgusted by the actions of the looters at the superdome.  I know there were good folks there who were out numbered and unable to stop the madness due to the "hate whitey" peer-pressure  But if you dont think that the majority of black guys LOATH whites you are out of your mind!  Why do they hate whites so baddly?  I dont know.....   but its out there.... and its real.  dont try to sugar coat it too much

Exactly.

The looters "are starting to get closer to heavily populated areas," Mayor C. Ray Nagin told The Associated Press, "hotels, hospitals, and we're going to stop it right now."

Gov. Kathleen Babineaux Blanco said she was "furious" about the looting.

"What angers me the most is disasters tend to bring out the best in everybody, and that's what we expected to see," Ms. Blanco said at a news conference. "Instead, it brought out the worst."

And just exactly why is that???????????????????????????????????????????
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:50:21 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly.

The looters "are starting to get closer to heavily populated areas," Mayor C. Ray Nagin told The Associated Press, "hotels, hospitals, and we're going to stop it right now."

"What angers me the most is disasters tend to bring out the best in everybody, and that's what we expected to see," Ms. Blanco said at a news conference. "Instead, it brought out the worst."

I think it's because usually there is strong leadership telling people what to do.  This time there wasn't.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:01:04 PM EDT
[#38]

I think it's because usually there is strong leadership telling people what to do.  This time there wasn't.

There couldnt be a better definition of sheeple than that statement.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:24:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Hmmm, looking at the FBI UCRs for reported crimes in LA, you would expect a population of 20,000 to have about 3 murders and 7 rapes over the course of a year even with normal circumstances.

So release a bunch of prisoners, evacuate most of the middle and upper class, and cram 20k people into a football stadium with no food, water, or sanitation...

I'd also point out that the city government warned everybody before the storm hit to bring enough food and water to last several days if they were going to seek shelter in the Superdome. Good example of the entitlement mentality that so many showed up with neither.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:52:09 PM EDT
[#40]
JC Watts summed it up years ago an interview in World magazine

Since the 1960'e we've spent Billions of dollars on the "war on poverty" and all we've done is
"spread it around"
With huge public housing projects and entitlement programs ( welfare, foodstamps,unemployment )
we've rewarded people for bad behavior
What's the incentive for someone to better themselves when Big Brother is gonna keep paying the bills ?

As far as the Blacks that are on the lower rungs of society and why they hate Whites here's my take

Black guy gets arrested
The Police Officer is White
The DA is White
The Prosecuter is White
The Court Appointed Attorney is White
The Jailers are White

Now I now that's not always the case but alot of times it is
As a result they and their families hate Whites
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:15:07 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly.

I would call it a breakdown in law enforcement. However, most such disasters don't see this level of violent behavior, people cooperate and find solutions to their problems, individual and collective. Not this time. So I disagree with your assertion.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:09:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:57:29 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly.

It is called self control, sympathy for others and compassion..........the animals down there are unable to understand these basic concepts.

I agree, they are animals.  I also know about basic sociology.  When one group does a crime in a closed location and nothing is done about it...  It teaches a dangerous lesson to everyone there and you have the potential for chaos.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:01:32 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
  The stories that are coming out of the Superdome are just so tragic.

Agreed.

It turned into a race thing where whites banded together in circular formations with the guys taking shifts to keep watch on the outside of the ring and the women protected in the middle.

Got links?

But what I'm asking is, why do Blacks turn against whites with such visciousness?  Why does it become a race issue at all?

I cant speak for the other 25 million Blacks in America, but I have never "turned against" anyone with visciousness without provocation. Race never matters.

I think what you are missing in NO is the class factor. Everyone with a job is gone. All the "good decent folk" are gone. These are the scourge of the community left behind. These are the ones that the nanny state created into a totally seperate class, taught and trained to stand helpless and depend on big brother for survival.

"Wheres ma help"........ Race isnt an issue here, lifestyle is. This is a problem of feeding people instead of teaching them to fish. And when you dont feed them anymore, guess what they will do?

And don't just pawn it off on saying that those people represent the liberal scum of America.

xenaversity.hispeed.com/episodes/collages/if_shoe_fits1.jpg

1. You don't know their politics.

If we look at the results from the 11/04 POTUS runoff, we find 152,610 Kerry & 42,847 Bush. I think its safe to say we know their politics.

2. By all accounts many of them were "packing", so if I am reading the boards correctly and I were to make an assumption about their political leanings based on the evidence, they would be republicans.  I am not making this assumption, it's just, IMHO I don't think that that is a factor that should come into it.

By "all accounts" there were many guns stolen after the hurricane hit. I have addressed the party issue with facts above.

You think they were republicans but it doesnt matter?

www.jannarepublic.com/images/flipflop.gif

My mother, who has the capability and the compassion to take in an entire family, isn't going to because she is a woman living alone and she saw what happenned at the superdome.  It sucks.

Got links to the footage? I missed seeing those reports.

THANK YOU!!!! I'm SO glad someone ELSE sees it the same way I do.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:36:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Because they are one color and we're another.

As stupid as that sounds, that's what it boils down to.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:37:04 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
  why do Blacks turn against whites with such visciousness?  Why does it become a race issue at all?
quote]

I had a large family in GA east of Atlanta 90 miles for years and spent a lot of time there growing up, this is what I learned. Have you ever heard of the Civil War? It is still going on in their minds. Blacks and whites hate each other back there, but mostly for different reasons. The whites don't like how the blacks live in filth, act like trash and are just plain lazy. The blacks I assume are jealous of the whites and how they live.  The blacks hate the fact that their ancestors were slaves and that's how they got here.  Prejudice runs very deep in the blood in the south.

I should have wrote I think The mentality in the south is very different from the rest of the country.

BS. Have you ever been to Michigan, Yes Ohio,Yes Illinois,Yes New York,through it PRK Not sure where that is...

This crap goes on everywhere. Hell I even saw it going on in Nova Scotia. I always find it funny that the people making these blanket statements seem to always come from some area other than the south. It's time you stopped deluding yourself.

You have a point. But I have not spent as much time in other parts of the country as I have in GA & WA. But you are right every city has a shit hole I have been to quite a few of them. To me they just seem to be very big shit holes in the south and on the east side of the US.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:03:15 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
But what I'm asking is, why do Blacks turn against whites with such visciousness?

Because they can.

Both myself (growing up in Los Angeles) and my wife (from San Francisco) can attest to the almost animalistic behavior of some Blacks. They seem to go the extra mile when it comes to senseless, violent behavior.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:13:39 AM EDT
[#48]
There was a news report about students from China who got caught up in the storm. They went to the SuperDome expecting to get some type of shelter but as soon as they walked in, they said it was all homeless people. Eventually some white people went there, and they all formed a group taking turns watching for the group. The soldiers started evacuating them slowly w/o telling the masses. Finally the students got to Texas and booked tickets back to their countries ASAP. Don't forget about the yellow people...
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:20:47 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Blacks in this country are, as a group, messed up, ignorant and lazy. I've known a few good ones who wouldn't turn on a white person in an heartbeat, but not very damn many. As a result I am distrustful of them all and want nothing to do with any of them. Not a damn thing. None will ever be invited to my home and that is probably sad in a way as there are a lot who are decent but as a proportion they are small and I haven't the time or inclination to try to sort the little bit of wheat from all that chaff.

Back here in your first post in this thread, we see your main problem.  You not only contradict your self, you also don't have the "inclination" ("time" is a cop-out) to sort who you think is good from bad on an individual basis (and frankly, as a white guy, I haven't yet seen evidence in all your posts in this thread that you have ability to make decent assessments, anyway), so you resort to simple-minded BS. So who REALLY is "messed up, ignorant and lazy", here?

Actually, maybe "ignorant" isn't the word to use in your case, because that suggests someone who can learn.  I hope that's the case for you, but I have some real doubts.

Sorry, folks. It's not his race, it's his culture.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:28:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Low income/no income blacks/mixed/whites behave as they would have had they been on the street.No suprises here. Under normal conditions they would have been exposed mostly to their own kind to rape, kill, etc. Blacks victmize their own more than they do others. Under Superdome conditions they had some "fresh meat".  
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top