BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:41:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Because it had a picture of an AR-15 and the Slogan "The Heat Is On" printed on it. He pulled a copy of the school code out and asked her to show where the shirt violated it. It does not condone violence, sex, or bigotry so it is OK. She still wanted him to take it off until he suggested POLITELY that they go to the school administrators office and get a ruling. She backed off as she had no grounds per the code and she was basing it on her own personal opinion. Does it surprise anyone that she is a huge PETA member? Damn, I'm proud of the way he can hold his own against teachers who pull personal opinion as "law" crap.

Get him the tshirt I saw at Bass Pro Shops. PeopleEating Tasty Animals to wear to school
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:11:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Because it had a picture of an AR-15 and the Slogan "The Heat Is On" printed on it. He pulled a copy of the school code out and asked her to show where the shirt violated it. It does not condone violence, sex, or bigotry so it is OK. She still wanted him to take it off until he suggested POLITELY that they go to the school administrators office and get a ruling. She backed off as she had no grounds per the code and she was basing it on her own personal opinion. Does it surprise anyone that she is a huge PETA member? Damn, I'm proud of the way he can hold his own against teachers who pull personal opinion as "law" crap.

Get him the tshirt I saw at Bass Pro Shops. PeopleEating Tasty Animals to wear to school

Twice now.  

I think we might need to bring back Rif.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:23:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:32:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Time to take the boy shopping!!!

Let DVD Tracker get you one of those PTSF shirts for him!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#6]
You need to buy him a gun shirt for every day of the school year.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#7]
how about a "vote from the rooftops" shirt?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:44:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#9]
WHat makes you think the ADMINISTRATION would of said it was OK? They are usually just as bad as the teacher in CT.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:52:04 PM EDT
[#10]
If God didn't want you to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:55:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Needs the Reagan Revolution shirt.

man, that would send her into frothing at the mouth, twitchy, convulsions!

i like it!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:29:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
WHat makes you think the ADMINISTRATION would of said it was OK? They are usually just as bad as the teacher in CT.

Because last year they allowed him to bring in a 5" shell casing from the USS California battleship while they were studying WW2 and Pearl Harbor. HE asked and all I had to do was write a note to give him permission to carry it on the bus. I thought that was pretty cool and he said the kids did not realize how big even a SMALL shell casing was. I hope it made the class more interesting to see visual objects rather then just watching "Pearl Harbor" with Afflack [thats history?]

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:39:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You need to buy him a gun shirt for every day of the school year.

His 2nd most fav t shirt is the CCI one that has a pic of a groundhog and the slogan "make em take cover". While his "special" teacher sorta glared at him, she did not say anything either.

After quoting Freuds famous saying about sexual immaturity and a fear of weapons I fear the worst,mainly he will memorise it [I wish I could memorise 1/2 as good as he can.] and quote it. I'd bet a buck he would research everything he would need to defend himself.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:48:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I assume he already has his own firearm. Take that boy out and  buy him some boxes of ammo.

He has already bought with his own money a winchester 1300, a ruger 22/45, and a Romanian .22 rifle. I gave him a Rinko SKS for Christmas along with 1000 rounds. He has shot a FAL, 454 casull, 1911, AR 15, tommy gun, M-4, asst .22s, SAAs, Garands, [FAL or Garand as his fave so far] AK, and some others. He already has a ammo stash and bought it himself. And most importantly, he has learned that if a girl does not like his guns, she needs to go bye bye, not the guns.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:50:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You think a "Club G'itmo" shirt from Rush limbaugh would be too much?

No, I don't think so looking at the book. Political expression is fine unless it uses profane language. Besides some of the teachers pushed the dem side last election wearing clothing [fine] and slamming the other side. [wrong]

I have always taught him to think for himself, and not to accept things just because "someone" said so in authority.

For a kid who has seen his Mom 4 times in 3.5 years since I got custody because of drug and questionable guy problems he has done well and I am so proud of him. I was a little shit to my parents growing up, headstrong as heck and drove them batty tho I have gotten  along great with my Pop for many years now. [Mom passed away several years ago]

My Enlgish teacher had a anti bush poster up during the election.  This was a senior class where quite a few kids could vote too.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top