Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2001 3:18:11 PM EDT
A few guys in my department have a preference for them...when asked, they never seem to have a straight answer.

What do YOU guys think??
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:20:19 PM EDT
[#1]
probably just because they are different would be my guess.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:25:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Same here.  Don't know why.

I heard their vaginas are slanted the other way.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:26:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Long, straight, black hair... Exotic features... Petite frames...

Or maybe after having had lots of white chocolate, some butterscotch is a good change of pace. Hmmm, you pose that question as if it troubles you.

There you go, Attman! Only two replies before this thread went South. This is a great forum.

-----------------------------------------------------

PACorps, did some Asian hottie pique your curiosity?
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:34:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Just the difference. I live in El Paso, TX but have a bunch of friends from the northeast. When they visit, they go crazy over the senoritas. Just like I go crazy over the blond women.

But really, some asian women are hot. Petite little bodies, little tiny hands that make your penis look absolutely huge in their grip, hairless legs and arms without shaving. But the best is their attitude, they are raised to take care of a man. They won't let you do dishes or make you cook or clean, they say it will "make your penis fall off". They accept that some things are women's work and it's their place to do it. Of course this all goes out the window for asian girls that were born and raised here in the USA, they have forsaken the "old ways".
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hmmm, you pose that question as if it troubles you.
View Quote

Hmm...yeah, to an extent.  As married as I am, I sometimes wonder about those things (must be the "seven year itch" deal...we've been together that long now).

Nomex suit on, though...I am NOT thinking about leaving my wife, for God's sake![pyro]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:36:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:36:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Cause they're hot! I love Latinas too... that is the one weakness for this pasty overweight German/Irish guy -- a petite Latina. Half of my girlfriends have been Latin, and almost married one, but while living with her found out she was batshit wacko. A shame too, she was a little 90 pound devil-girl [;)]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:36:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Because due to cultural upbringing, they are submissive..
And some men like submissive women because they can take out all of thier hostillities on them, without facing the conciquences of doing such behavior to a man.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:37:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Once upon a time when I was a single lad slutting around Sydney, I used to shag the odd Asian girl I met in a pub or club. Japanese, Thai, and Philipeno (sorry my spelling).

It was all fun, but the downer was the cultural side (quoting Seinfeld -"not that there is anything wrong with that") I never could have had a full on relationship with any of em. But they do love to please their man! But too subserevient for me (not that there is anything wrong with that either).

These girls were fresh off the boat or tourists. They were all nice girls, but not for me. Ended up marrying a gun loving blonde Aussie girl.

But no matter what women are women, all cut from the same mold.

Beware, right?
1feral1
Sydney
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:42:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Asians = tight.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:45:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#12]
I dated an asian in college and she was just like the sterotypes mentioned in this thread.
Maybe they shouldn't be called sterotypes afterall.

I then moved onto an Indian woman.

Check this one out.

[b]Caution, there is nudity at this link:[/b]
[url]http://www.indianfuck.net/galleries/thehun/Angela.htm[/url]

I ended up marrying an Italian though.

I hope I didn't offend anyone.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:56:00 PM EDT
[#13]
I like Asian girls, but not any more so than white girls.

However, IMHO, the best looking girls of all are mixed race girls.  Especally Eurasians.  I went to high school with a Anglo-Vietnamese girl.  She was a georgous babe, and every guy in the school knew it.  So were her sisters.  There were four girls in that family and they were all georgous.  Petite yes, but not SO petite, all the extremes had been rounded off if you will.  The couple of asian immigrant girls at my school, they were cute- but if you took them on a date everyone looked at you like you were a pedophile, they looked 2-3 years younger than their American counterparts.

And since I went to a branch of the University of California, of course I ran into more Eurasian girls- not a ugly one in the bunch.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#14]
They are only submissive when they want to be. Piss off an asian woman and you better find a safe place to sleep. My mother - Korean - once beat the hell out of full grown man that had broken into our house. Of course she is a master of tae kwon do, and used to be in the ROK army and has been in more combat than most armchair commandos dream of. The submissive act is what you get when you been nice, other than that they are some of the strongest willed women on the planet.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:05:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Bobby Vincent:
They are only submissive when they want to be. Piss off an asian woman and you better find a safe place to sleep. My mother - Korean - once beat the hell out of full grown man that had broken into our house. Of course she is a master of tae kwon do, and used to be in the ROK army and has been in more combat than most armchair commandos dream of. The submissive act is what you get when you been nice, other than that they are some of the strongest willed women on the planet.
View Quote

Its not that they are better or stronger than other women, its just that they have no idea about moderation.  No half measures.  And when one starts on you they wont stop! They keep after you untill either one of you drop or they are overwhelmed by sheer weight of numbers.

The ROK gives women combat posts?
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:18:21 PM EDT
[#16]
  You guys are way off-based. Wadman & kpel are the only two on the right track. Let an Asian tell you once and for all: Asian women offer Americans an exotic side that American women lack(to some guys at least). Another reason is their physical size fits better with men's ideas that women should be smaller and therefore somehow more submissive to the man. Let me tell you that is in no way correct. I'm an immigrant from Vietnam and let me tell ya as a child in the old country I've seen Mom go off on Dad plenty. She just didn't do it in public because of the social structure - that's another topic for another day. Another interesting thing that most American guys are unwilling to admit is that they don't have the looks to attract white women. Our culture is so look-conscious that it has become a major basis of a person's success. Asian women - I mean Asian, not 4th generation Hawaiian born in Santa Monica - put more emphasis on what kind of man you are, what kind of success you have managed, and what kind of family life she can expect to have with you. All of that may still be self-serving, but you're not graded only on your looks. I think a lot of not-so-attractive guys go for Asian women, and recently Russian women. Me, I've dated more whites and Latinas than Asians. It's purely because I like their physical shapes better - more curves. I especially like Latinas. There's a definite fire there, plus it's a great culture. Good thread, let's hear more.
 Oh, one last thing - Attman, get your head out of your a** and go off the farm once in a while. The stories your Daddy-Uncle tells you about Asian women aren't true. He's only retelling stories that he heard from his friends who actually had the courage to go in country and managed to live through it. Daddy-Uncle may know his sheep and heifers by touch in the darkness of the barn, but he don't know womenz.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:19:19 PM EDT
[#17]
I date a Japanese gal from NYC once in a while. She never stops trying to please me when we're together. If she comes here for a weekend, when she leaves, you can eat off my floors, all my laundry is done, and folded, and put away, and whatever my little heart desires to do, she's game for.

What more can a guy ask for, besides long luxurious black hair? ;)
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:22:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Bobby Vincent is on track, too.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:25:37 PM EDT
[#19]
I was stationed in Japan for 2 years. I had a steady girl friend for about 1 1/2 years. She was beautiful. Not submissive but respectful. Very large breasts for a Japanese 34C on a 5'00
95lb frame. Best sex I ever had bar none and that's out of over 40 women. The good looking ones are hot the ugly ones are nausiating. I have had a thing for asian women ever since. Maybe its the look maybe its the memories, but I like em.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:32:15 PM EDT
[#20]
What McUzi said.

Sorry, but I just don't dig those asian chicks. Never found them good looking, or the submissive thing attractive.

Me I married an Italian girl. And boy can she cook!

Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#21]
I used to go out with a girl that was 1/2 Korean and 1/2 German. Hottest looking woman I ever had, but she was just flat out psycho!

I prefer slender medium height blondes - the longer and straighter the hair the better!
Maybe it's just my Swedish side.....
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:48:51 PM EDT
[#22]
cuz for some reason there hot and sexy and oh so KAWAIIII!!!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Tiny Titties=Tighter Pussies.  
Anyways, does not matter to me, I fucked them all.  
It's pink were it matters
c-rock
www.illinois-shooter.org
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:08:21 PM EDT
[#24]
I find the Mulattos and the Eurasians to be the most beautiful and exotic. As to temperment, it is much more dependent on the girl than where she is from.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#25]
If you don't "dig" Asian women, hey that's fine. If you like Latinas, that's cool too. If you like BBWs, well..... to each his own. It's thinking that someone else is wrong because like blondes, or don't like redheads or Latinas that's moronic.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:02:11 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't know, I guess because I'm from Arkansas and you don't see too many of them around.  My wife is half Thai, and I'll agree with the above, if she's pissed you better sleep with one eye open!  She is a cutie though...........when she's not pissed.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:03:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally
But really, some asian women are hot. Petite little bodies, hairless legs and arms without shaving. But the best is their attitude, they are raised to take care of a man. They won't let you do dishes or make you cook or clean...
View Quote

I obtained a photo and an address of a single asian teenager.  Wrote to her.  Flew overseas and met her at the airport.  Formally proposed a few days later and then gave her the ring that I brought with me.  Brought her back over after the paperwork was filed, and married her in Vegas a few days later for $50.  So what's the attraction?  They ain't too picky![:E]  Even an ugly bugger like me can get some lovin' from someone who ain't 300 pounds.  Imbroglio, are you listening?
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:23:39 PM EDT
[#28]
McUZI - I'm sure it happens but for the most part no.

Buddha - Stuff [i] your [/i] head up [i] yours[/i]

The "tight" comments didn't bother you but my little joke did?  I meant no offense to anybody. It was obviously a joke.  Ever tell a "dumb blond" joke?  [rolleyes]

kpel308 -
That, and they make that neat "pbbbbbbbbbbbt" sound when they slide down the bannister!

That's funny shit!

Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Why ask why?
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 8:05:30 PM EDT
[#30]
why blondes? why brunettes? why black chicks? why latinos? why red heads?

the simple matter is "whatever floats your boat"

fond of asian chicks lib
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 8:10:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Why Asian women? what else can you get with $10.00
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 8:30:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 8:38:16 PM EDT
[#33]
I guess I'm just different then.  I just find asian women exotic.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 8:38:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Go here: www.urbanasian.com/

Click on "models" on the left, then click on "Anna"...this is a girl I work with[:P]

I know for a fact she's unattached, but like I mentioned earlier, I behave myself as I am married.  I can tell you that in person she's very sweet, even though she has that "intimidating hottie" look about her.  Very bright and fun to talk to (not as shallow as some of the other girls on that site: "My favorite posession is my wallet because of my credit cards"..."My favorite posession is my pair of Prada boots"...gimme a break.

Well, I AM kinda fond of my DSA...)
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:54:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
No offense to anyone, but if I wanted my floors cleaned, my dinner cooked, my laundry done and whatever sex I wanted when I wanted it - I'd hire a damn maid (well, I guess I'd need a hooker too - but you get my point).

While it sounds nice, I'd never want my spouse to do that - it just seems somehow demeaning that I should ever expect that from a partner in a relationship.
View Quote

I don't see how it's demeaning to expect your spouse to help around the house. If she's not working, then you should expect her to do the majority of the housework. It goes with the territory. OTH, if she's working full-time, that's another story. In that case you should share in the daily chores. I don't think anyone who's been married for a few years expects sex on demand. Even with the most passive Asian girl, after a while she will exert her feminine prerogative, just as they all do.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 10:07:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Umm, I talked to a japanese womenz before and she kept calling me "buotoko" and she would not tell me what in the hell it meant.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 10:22:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Kobe Tai!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 10:34:19 PM EDT
[#38]
No, no, no, no!   You guys get it all WRONG!!!!  White women are the best of the best!  Skin so creamy and as white as milk, silky hair, big grey / blue / green eyes, pink you know what!  WHOAAA!  It's either a white lady for a wife, or I WILL NOT get married at all!

In my opinion, White women are trully God's gift to this world!  They are THE most precious treasure on this earth  I definitely don't mind mind being their slave!

Johannes
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 10:54:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Kobe Tai!
View Quote

Those overinflated and hardened bolt on tits just don't look right on her.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top