Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:51:44 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
They are interviewing a woman from NO. She says she has a message for George Bush.

"George W. Bush, you will never get my vote"

News flash:
1. George Bush is a second term President. He will never run for office again.
2. You never would have voted for him to begin with.

3. She'll just vote for whoever gives her the biggest handout anyway.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:53:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:44:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Somehow it escapes me why I should feel too sorry for the idiots who were told to evacuate & they failed to do so? Living in a city BELOW sea level? Hello?

I reserve my feelings for the poor kids & those who were in hospitals. The rest can go fuck their selves, IMO.

What if you are too poor to evacuate?

Dude, what's with you? I've read your posts in the other related threads and am beginning to think you are the official spokesman for looting lowlifes.

Too poor to evacuate, now THAT was dumb. Killer storm approaches, you've a week advance notice. Start walking or thumbing! Duhhhh..... Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out "Gee, I had better moe and joe shuffle my ass out of the danger zone"...

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=384336

Once again, your collective ignorance astonishes me...

What if you are very poor, you work your ass off, and you still don't have enough to evac you and your family?

What if you are old and you cannot walk very far?

I bet you couldn't walk your chairborne ass across state lines...

Then wtf do you do?

I can name a countless number of situations...

Like TBK1 said:

Have you ever been to a RKBA-oriented event that was covered by the media? If so, you have no doubt been implored by the organizers to PLEASE don't wear camouflage, and take a shower, and don't talk to the media. Of the hundreds of people there, they will always find the smelliest, stupidest, loudest, drunken, toothless, idiot there to interview and be the "representative gun owner." That's what the media does.

I'm guessing out of tens of thousands of people, it only takes a few hundred criminals (do you think lowlife POS criminals suddenly were to become "good" because a hurricane hit??) The media will automatically put someone "interesting" on the news. Geez, suddenly we trust the media now?? Tools.

With your logic, all black people are looters, all arabs are terrorists, and all hispanics are illegals...

I predict that your next reply is to kill them all...

ETA: Grammar
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:42:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why didn't they just have a mandatory evacuation before the storm hit?

They did. Short of doing it at gunpoint, they couldn't force these assholes to leave.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

What if you are too poor to evacuate?

No such thing.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:06:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Why is everyone putting the blame on the FEDERAL government?  What about the asshat mayor that completely mis-managed threats to his city?  What about the asshat mayor that couldn't control crime in his city when it WASN'T flooded?  What about the asshat mayor that's trying to pass the buck by yelling and cussing on the radio about the FEDERAL government?

Newsflash!  Your city, fucko!  You fucked it up!

+1
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top