BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:59:39 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Dumb bitch.

Should have given her a 'Poek Patty, Dehydrated' MRE. Yummy!!

Or maybe an old omlette MRE

She's not even worthy of the 5 fingers of death MRE.

C-rats. I'm sure we've got some old C-rats hiding in a warehouse somewhere. make her live off them for a few days, and she'll kill for that MRE.

Tag for video. Currently in Baghdad, and my buddies cant' beleive this shit actually happened.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:03:23 AM EDT
[#2]
If you notice they are dishing them out regular MRE's from unit stockpiles.  It probably works with the liquid from the bottom of a 40oz beer just as well as water. You can simply prop it up against your bag of loot while you wait on the freedom bus to the Astrodome.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:07:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I think I caught part of this interview you are talking about.
The ungrateful "queen of all around her" complaining about
having only water to drink, and then threw the MRE away.

I sure would like to see it again too - I wasn't paying 100%
attention.

Then maybe we can track her down later and cook her the
filet mignon we owe her. And some champagne I guess.  
She is entitled ot only the best.

DanM

As a former waiter (restraunt) working to pay for college, I know the type.

People like this 'lady' would come in and order PRIME RIB

Then ask to talk to a manager when a rack of ribs were not on delivered

Really funny thing is, my restaraunt was pretty upscale
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:11:09 AM EDT
[#4]
So..has anyone found the link yet?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:15:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Refugee: "All they have here is Army food.  You can't eat that.  It wasn't even hot.  We haven't had a hot meal since we been here."

They might not taste the best while cold, but the normal MREs are just as edible cold as warm.  I'd assume the disaster ones are even more tastey while cold, since they evidently dont have a heater.

But, the ones I saw people carrying were the full normal MRE, if they cant figure out how the hell to heat one of those up, they dont deserve hot food.

Kharn

Using an MRE requires someone to be able to READ, which many of the refugees probably could not do at above a 4th grade level.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:22:09 AM EDT
[#6]
While we are on the topic, does anyone know of a good place to buy genuine military quality MREs? I am not much of a survivalist, but methinks having a couple of weeks worth of them on hand might not be a bad idea.....

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:44:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yeah, in addition to the MP there, there needs to be a bitch slapping platoon to keep these asshats inline. First on the list needs to be Geraldo. Bitch boy he is.

Anytime Geraldo pops up on Fox I switch the channel to MSNBC. If you looked up ASSHAT in the dictionary Geraldo's pic would be next to it. What a tool.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:45:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Disaster MRE's don't usually have heaters. She was probably pissed because she was expecting a Big Mac and large fries.

All the MREs we received after Ivan had heaters. She probably didn't know what to do with the little green envelope and threw it away without reading the instructions.

Maybe she ate the heater.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top