User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:41:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn, you took the week-long cruise? I was off the boat on Monday!

mrs here
you took royal caribean out of san pedro right?
we did carnival out of queen mary....monday noonish til friday am

how did you like it?

Yup. RC out of San Pedro Friday evening. Back first thing Monday morning. Spent Saturday running around Ensenada. It was great. The food onboard was excellent, and the trip was just the right length. I don't know what we'd do if we had another day on board.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:48:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn, you took the week-long cruise? I was off the boat on Monday!

mrs here
you took royal caribean out of san pedro right?
we did carnival out of queen mary....monday noonish til friday am

how did you like it?

Yup. RC out of San Pedro Friday evening. Back first thing Monday morning. Spent Saturday running around Ensenada. It was great. The food onboard was excellent, and the trip was just the right length. I don't know what we'd do if we had another day on board.

Hey did you hear that three of your crew died on yesterday...apparently there was a gas leak on the ship you took and they suspended the trip of only a few hours. Pretty Sad.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:58:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Hey did you hear that three of your crew died on yesterday...apparently there was a gas leak on the ship you took and they suspended the trip of only a few hours. Pretty Sad.

No, never saw that story. Just reading it now. The guys were servicing the sewage pipes in a tight spot. The line was supposed to have been pumped out, but when they cracked it open, it flooded the compartment with hydrogen sulfide. What a way to go.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:29:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Welcome back!

Fox is back and the Sarge is suspended.

Who did DFD Date while you were away?

Have you recovered yet?

I swear I think I cleared out your sinuses two weeks ago.
That was about the funniest reply I ever saw in my life!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top