Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
They are SHOOTING at rescuers

They are STEALING things like TV sets

THey are RAPING

What does any of that have to do with SURVIVAL?  

ANIMALS

I haven't heard anything about rape. Do you have something to back that up? a link maybe?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:53:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Fine they are not savages.  They are ..............Barbarians!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:53:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why are people referring to the the needy people of NO as savages? Because they need food, water and dry clothing? Four days they have been sitting in government shelters, with no answers of how they will be helped. They just lost everything they own. Hasn't the Gov taken millions and millions of tax dollars to set up Fema and other plans to handle terrorist attacks? Why are American people without food and water? Seems to me it shouldn't have taken more than a day to drop supplies where needed.
The news keeps showing the same pictures over and over of the few people looting. With the exception of the guy taking a TV, so what!  All the food and clothing in the stores is all ruined anyway. Not to mention insured.
I love the pictures of police and security armed with machine guns. Why aren't they armed with water bottles to hand out? This is America and those people are Americans.
They said the average income is 16,000 a year. Not much left to stock up on supplies. If it was me down there I wouldn't think twice about "looting" necessary supplies to save my family, especially from companies that have insurance for loss income.
Four days without water or news of help, it's just sickening.

Maybe if your liberal heros were shooting at the relief, perhaps they could hand out water.

Savages is an accurate term for them right now.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:55:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now where is the pic of the looter with the beer?

This one?

BigDozer66

HMMMMM Must be a REMF...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:56:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Did you mean to post this on DU.  I know you don't have a lot of blacks in your state, but this is how they act, most of the time.  Just like animals, animals with sloping foreheads and small forebrains.  In other words.......................I can't say it, but some one will.  

Yeah all black act this way most of the time.  Just like animals with sloping foreheads and forebrains..

Whatever.  Perhaps you'd care to elaborate, fucker?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:57:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you mean to post this on DU.  I know you don't have a lot of blacks in your state, but this is how they act, most of the time.  Just like animals, animals with sloping foreheads and small forebrains.  In other words.......................I can't say it, but some one will.  

Nice attitude. Asshole. Go away from here.

I have always said this place is full of closet racists.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:57:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

They said the average income is 16,000 a year. Not much left to stock up on supplies.

Bullshit.  How hard is it to rinse out a bleach bottle or diet coke bottle and refill it with potable water?  I have seen enough footage of NO residents that its clear they wont starve to death anytime soon.  drinking water is the main concern for those people and IME poor peaple use bleach in their laundry and household cleaning and bleach bottles are one of the best water storage containers ever.

They are Savages becuase they did not take responsibility for their own safety, instead they worship the false idol of the federal govt to solve all their problems.  No different than a true savage begging the sun god to take away the rain.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Mean income in New Orleans in 2004 was about $30k, with 4% unemployment.

4% unemployment is pretty damn good.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:59:12 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.waelchli.ch/lurtz2.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/BigDozer66/Doorwithsupplies.jpg

This one?

BigDozer66

Looks like a white trash POS looter...

But, it still is drink, if there is nothing left but beer, its better than nothing...if he had a DVD player on top...I'd say definitely drop a 60 mike HE round on his pos.....
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:00:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah all black act this way most of the time.  Just like animals with sloping foreheads and forebrains..

Whatever.  Perhaps you'd care to elaborate, fucker?

Yeah that is pretty fucked up.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:01:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Did you mean to post this on DU. I know you don't have a lot of blacks in your state, but this is how they act, most of the time. Just like animals, animals with sloping foreheads and small forebrains. In other words.......................I can't say it, but some one will.

i think your worse than the guy that posted this thread
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They are SHOOTING at rescuers

They are STEALING things like TV sets

THey are RAPING

What does any of that have to do with SURVIVAL?  

ANIMALS

I haven't heard anything about rape. Do you have something to back that up? a link maybe?

Where ya been?

Rape in the Superdome: More unflattering news about New Orleans  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:02:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah, too good to be true...

For population 25 years and over in New Orleans

* High school or higher: 74.7%
* Bachelor's degree or higher: 25.8%
* Graduate or professional degree: 10.7%
* Unemployed: 9.5%
* Mean travel time to work: 25.7 minutes
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:02:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Typical liberal bs magical thinking: "we're America, we can do ANYTHING. So why doesn't Bush air drop food, water, and school buses from the Mothership and zap all the water dry already?"

Usually they add, "after all, we went to the moon" as if a day after Kennedy said we'd try "by the end of the decade" Neil was already taking his first step off the lander.

Liberals (and others) seem to think logistics (like oil production and refining) is a magical, instant proposition - not requiring YEARS of lead time to build the pieces, drop the pipes and haul the crude to refineries (which need to be approved by the dipshit enviromental wackos THEN built).

So they're shocked when the growing population of CA + no new power plants in 30 years = rolling black outs. For them, electricity literally comes from turning on the switch. So obviously if the electricity isn't there it's because the gods are angry with BUsh. Dipshits.

They're shocked that it takes time to bring in enough food and water for 100,000 people when the roads are down, there's few places to land helicopters and there are no ships in the port BECAUSE A CAT.5 HURRICANE JUST CAME THROUGH.

Bush couldn't have just pre-positioned the 6th fleet in the Gulf with that monster spinning out there. Every ship captain knows you avoid 'canes, not try to steam through them. But of course, since Bush is magical, if ships full of relief supplies aren't materializing in the port, it MUST MEAN HE'S CRUEL.

No, for them it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, why doesn't BUSH wave the magic wand and create ex nihilo 1 million barrels of crude per day and 1 million barrels of premium unleaded to boot?! Why doesn't he magically airdrop 2000 tons of food and water (while not hitting any of the victims on the ground)?

This is America! So why doesn't the President or the GOP or someone other than the clueless locals magically restore law and drain a swamped city?

The entitlement mentality of half the Left is only slightly removed from the insanity of the magical mentality of the other half.

Typically they overlook WHO WAS IN CHARGE IN NO BEFORE THE CRISIS: NOT REPUBLICANS AND NOT THE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who ran the NO PD all these years? Who was in TOTAL control of the budget for civil defense, disaster mitigation, etc? NOT THE GOP AND NOT THE REPUBLICANS AND NOT THE PRESIDENT.

But who get's blamed for failure on the ground from the locals? Bush of course.

And while I'm ranting, who is against the Boy Scouts again? the Libs! Had the BSA NOT BEEN GUTTED BY THE LEFT IN THE INNER CITY YOU'D HAVE THOUSANDS OF MEN AND BOYS DOWN THERE "PREPARED" INSTEAD OF GANGS OF HOODS.

Again, the magical thinking: it takes YEARS to train and form honest, resourceful, law abiding citizenry who take precautions, and don't play politics with the ESSENTIALS for their survival (like the Leeves and pumping stations). Democratic dipshits seem to ASSUME that society is so robust and essential elements magically appear that they're always caught off guard by events.

Again: there seems to be an awful lot of able bodied men among the victims who didn't leave. Why didn't they prepare by filling up water jugs and bug out bags BEFORE THE STORM??? because they didn't know any better, because the DEMOCRATIC CONTROLLED LOCAL GOV. DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER.

It wasn't a Tsunami - the flood took hours to rise. Had each family simply filled 20 gal of water from the tap on Sunday and loaded up their pantry goods into garbage bags, they'd only now be running out.

But who get's blamed for the LOCALS' inability to cope? The President and the rest of us. But then the locals knew where high ground is all their lives, knew they were under sea level their entire lives, and they were warned to leave....

Didn't the Media and internet run public announcements every year telling people how to prepare for Hurricanes? What poor family in NO DIDN'T HAVE POTABLE WATER AND FOOD? Who didn't have garbage bags, ziplock bags, clothes, umbrellas, etc?  

If I was dirt poor in NO, and sat home through a Cat.5 hurricane I'd have my stuff packed up and bagged up and ready to haul away with me... and as SOON as I saw rising water, I'd be on my way with my family to higher ground - like a bridge or building with a 3rd floor.

But they were sheep without a shepherd - now demanding that the shepherds they rejected long ago and never listened to, take instant, magical control of their situation and take the blame for their dire straits.

We can not let these entitlement and magical minded people take over our country.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:02:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This one?

BigDozer66

HMMMMM Must be a REMF...

Fixxed it for ya.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/BigDozer66/Doorwithsupplies.jpg

This one?

BigDozer66

Looks like a white trash POS looter...

But, it still is drink, if there is nothing left but beer, its better than nothing...if he had a DVD player on top...I'd say definitely drop a 60 mike HE round on his pos.....

Beer just makes you thirsty.....Even someone whos house is on wheels knows that...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ak.imgfarm.com/images/ap/HURRICANE_KATRINA.sff_LADM109_20050830132252.jpg

This one?

BigDozer66

HMMMMM Must be a REMF...

Fixxed it for ya.

Wow, Dude, that is SCARY!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:04:39 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

9.5% unemployment is abysmal.  That's almost as bad as France.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:05:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

9.5% unemployment is abysmal.  That's almost as bad as France.

Yeah but how many of that 9.5% were making a killing with prostitution and drug selling?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:09:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Yea, I guess I'm just not as prejidec as you people. i guess by not hating all blacks , jews and spanish, I must be a member of the DU.
I must be a troll because I don't want to condem them all because they didn't spend a months pay and leave there homes because the reliable weather man said to. They can't perdict a snow storm from a sunny day.
I'm Not sorry if I have compasion for those helpless people. I can over look the few asholes that are stealing for personal gain.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:09:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Why are people referring to the the needy people of NO as savages? Because they need food, water and dry clothing? Four days they have been sitting in government shelters, with no answers of how they will be helped. They just lost everything they own. Hasn't the Gov taken millions and millions of tax dollars to set up Fema and other plans to handle terrorist attacks? Why are American people without food and water? Seems to me it shouldn't have taken more than a day to drop supplies where needed.
The news keeps showing the same pictures over and over of the few people looting. With the exception of the guy taking a TV, so what!  All the food and clothing in the stores is all ruined anyway. Not to mention insured.
I love the pictures of police and security armed with machine guns. Why aren't they armed with water bottles to hand out? This is America and those people are Americans.
They said the average income is 16,000 a year. Not much left to stock up on supplies. If it was me down there I wouldn't think twice about "looting" necessary supplies to save my family, especially from companies that have insurance for loss income.
Four days without water or news of help, it's just sickening.

Please, we have heard this lame liberal bullshit already.

BTW, you can't eat SONY, so what's your excuse for that?

I would love to catch YOU or anyone else looting my property.

Are you saying that you would be stupid enough to stay after being told to evacuate?  For that matter, would you have to be TOLD to get out of dodge?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Yea, I guess I'm just not as prejidec as you people. i guess by not hating all blacks , jews and spanish, I must be a member of the DU.
I must be a troll because I don't want to condem them all because they didn't spend a months pay and leave there homes because the reliable weather man said to. They can't perdict a snow storm from a sunny day.
I'm Not sorry if I have compasion for those helpless people. I can over look the few asholes that are stealing for personal gain.

We aren't saying that all of the people in NO are savages.  We aren't saying because someone stayed that they are savages.  We ARE saying that those that are responsible for the looting, shooting and raping ARE a bunch of SAVAGE CUNT RAGS who should be shot.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Yea, I guess I'm just not as prejidec is prejudice what you were going for?as you people. i guess by not hating all blacks , jews and spanish, I must be a member of the DU. No, by your "I don't understand the police patrolling with "machine guns" instead of water bottles crap
I must be a troll because I don't want to condem them all because they didn't spend a months pay WTF, a months pay, to get out of dodge? Plus they were offering free bus rides outand leave there homes because the reliable weather man said to. They can't perdict a snow storm from a sunny day.gee, radar images of a storm bigger than Florida heading right at you might miss you
I'm Not sorry if I have compasion for those helpless people. I can over look the few asholes that are stealing for personal gain. There are way more than a few, and I wonder if you would say that if they were cleaning out your humble aboad...

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:15:23 PM EDT
[#24]
1) Race is not a a requirement to be a POS.  You racist f&^kers need to go back to porking your sisters.

2)The ones out there, looting, raping, killing, etc, are animals/savages/barbarians/etc.  They are on a power trip and have been waiting their whole lives to perpetuate this sort of madness upon the earth.  In another 2-3 days they will turn on themselves after they run out of cigs, alchohol, and booty.  I think most are upset because in this case, it looks like justice will never be served upon the scum that perpetuated these acts.  They got many of the pricks that went nuts during the Rodney King riots, and I think that with the brazenness of many of the acts happening in NO right now, they are going to be plenty of witnesses to what has been going on.  No to mention that none of these looters appear to have been a criminal mastermind of any sort.

3)I remember a disaster movie when i was a kid which had a scene that has ALWAYS stuck in my head...a dead body leaned up against the wall with a sign that said "looter".  Couple of those and things may straighten up a little down there.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Let's see, looting, murder, robbing and rape. Yep, savages.

+1
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:23:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Ohhh shit...here we go! Calling everyone that has fuctioning vision a racist.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:24:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Numerous racist comments.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top