BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here is another mindless rant:

Bush says the american people must do their part to pay for the relief effort...that the federal govt will do its part, but that it is up to the american people to donate to fund the remainder of the cost. WHAT!!!! yeah right...get your halliburton and other fat cat backers to fund and provide the equipment and manpower to help with this relief....did he ask the Iraqi citizens to donate to pay for his "assistance"....i dont think so! To me...this is the final insult to us all. The american citizens will donate to help with the relief....this is what we do for our fellow citizens in need...but now....it is our job to do it..to pay for it....excuse me...i am sooooooooooooo angry.

Hey, VTHS! Calm down son! You're beginning to sound like one of us Anti-Corp guys!

Take it easy, and drink some more of that strange brew you love so well and mull this over some more.

Your pal,

RV1861

Relax, I didn't write that I cut and pasted it from DU.......
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:31:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This is a good one:

symbolman (1000+ posts)
Original message
Where is the Fresh WATER YOU BASTARD? You are NOT HUMAN.

It's so cute when 14 year old trendy brainwashed libtards pretend they care about politics. With all the turmoil and chaos on ARFCOM recently, I'm glad I found that little gem. That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:36:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any person with half a brain knows that our very civilization is held together by the rule of 12 meals. Civilization is 12 Meals THICK.

WTF does this mean?

Got me.  

I was wondering the same. Thankfully, I'm blessed with an entire brain and therefore am not forced to contemplate such inanities.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:38:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:40:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:41:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
tenninetyseven.homestead.com/files/dutroll.gif

They HAVE to make that a permanent smiley on this board.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:43:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
tenninetyseven.homestead.com/files/dutroll.gif

They HAVE to make that a permanent smiley on this board.

We can use it with the troll smiley.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:44:35 PM EDT
[#9]
They are all nuts.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:50:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Those people are worse than here!

I can't even bear to read that shit.

Some idiot was blaming Bush because Bush wants everyone there to die so he can build new high rises and profit from this disaster.

WTF.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:59:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Why are all the DUmmies still on their computers? Shouldn't they be lined up, ready to distribute the water, ice and MREs? Maybe they can't get the supplies to the people because they don't have enough bodies to do the work--where is the compassionate DU?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:00:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any person with half a brain knows that our very civilization is held together by the rule of 12 meals. Civilization is 12 Meals THICK.

WTF does this mean?

Got me.  

I was wondering the same. Thankfully, I'm blessed with an entire brain and therefore am not forced to contemplate such inanities.

I'd take it to mean that everyone is 12 missed meals away from being uncivilized and doing crimes.

4 days without food might make me go foraging for Sony HDTVs.  

Edit: And if this 12-meals-'til-the-riots-begin thing is true then even the fart blossom moonbats at DU should realize the need for the RKBA.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

WTF does this mean?

The only truly civilized people are Hobbits.

"what about second breakfast? Thirdsees?  Lunch? Noon snacks?"  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:08:51 PM EDT
[#15]

DU is going absolutely nuts!

So is John40mm here at arfcom.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:11:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Major DU complaint was that Bush was killing people by refusing foreign aid.

Now on Fox News:

"Rice: All Foreign Aid Offers Will Be Accepted
Thursday, September 01, 2005

WASHINGTON — In a dramatic turnabout, the United States is now on the receiving end of help from around the world as some two dozen countries offer post-hurricane assistance."

Don't suppose we'll hear anything less from the DUers of course.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:15:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Here is another mindless rant:

Bush says the american people must do their part to pay for the relief effort...that the federal govt will do its part, but that it is up to the american people to donate to fund the remainder of the cost. WHAT!!!! yeah right...get your halliburton and other fat cat backers to fund and provide the equipment and manpower to help with this relief....did he ask the Iraqi citizens to donate to pay for his "assistance"....i dont think so! To me...this is the final insult to us all. The american citizens will donate to help with the relief....this is what we do for our fellow citizens in need...but now....it is our job to do it..to pay for it....excuse me...i am sooooooooooooo angry.

The people in Iraq did not have a chance to get out of the way.

The people in N.O. were warned and didn't leave. They chose stay, completely unprepared, and have turned on the people who are trying to help them.

I am saddened that New Orleans is in such a state, but the blame isn't on Bush. The people there all chose to live in a city that is below sea level. They live in a city that has such a high water table that the dead can't even be buried below ground, and the only thing preventing this at any time is a series of levees.  

Additionally, I have a strong suspicion that the people who are preying on each other in New Orleans are the same ones who I saw last time I was there, with fur coats, platinum teeth, Air Jordans, and a house in the projects with no food. I don't feel that my tax dollars should be spent to save those who were warned and didn't leave. They shouldn't be spent to rebuild houses that should have been built on better ground in the first place. They shouldn't be spent to build new housing projects for the people who have been leaching of of the government of New Orleans for the last 100 years. If you want them saved, you can pay for it, because I'm not going to voluntarily give up one cent of my money to help them. I will however donate all the money in my bank account if they start a fund to carpet bomb what is left of New Orleans.

New Orleans is a third world city, and has been for years. I don't miss it now that it is gone.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:16:30 PM EDT
[#18]
OK, so when someone in authority doesn't magically solve a problem it's the same moral thing as intentionally KILLING someone who dies?

So....all the Haitians who died after Clinton imposed the economic embargo in 1993... were KILLED BY CLINTON.

...all the Somalis who died after Clinton pulled out of Somalia were REALLY KILLED BY CLINTON.
...any one who died from anything other than old age from 1992 to 2000 were REALLY KILLED by CLinton because technically HE COULD HAVE SAVED THEM.

No? Well, if we can't blame Clinton for everyone's death than neither can they blame Bush... in a sane world.

But they don't live in the sane world. They believe in magic. To quote myself from the locked thread: liberals typically engaged in BS magical thinking: "we're America, we can do ANYTHING. So why doesn't Bush air drop food, water, and school buses from the Mothership and zap all the water dry already?"

Usually they add, "after all, we went to the moon" as if a day after Kennedy said we'd try "by the end of the decade" Neil was already taking his first step off the lander.

Liberals (and others) seem to think logistics (like oil production and refining) is a magical, instant proposition - not requiring YEARS of lead time to build the pieces, drop the pipes and haul the crude to refineries (which need to be approved by the dipshit enviromental wackos THEN built).

So they're shocked when the growing population of CA + no new power plants in 30 years = rolling black outs. For them, electricity literally comes from turning on the switch. So obviously if the electricity isn't there it's because the gods are angry with BUsh. Dipshits.

They're shocked that it takes time to bring in enough food and water for 100,000 people when the roads are down, there's few places to land helicopters and there are no ships in the port BECAUSE A CAT.5 HURRICANE JUST CAME THROUGH.

Bush couldn't have just pre-positioned the 6th fleet in the Gulf with that monster spinning out there. Every ship captain knows you avoid 'canes, not try to steam through them. But of course, since Bush is magical, if ships full of relief supplies aren't materializing in the port, it MUST MEAN HE'S CRUEL.

No, for them it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, why doesn't BUSH wave the magic wand and create ex nihilo 1 million barrels of crude per day and 1 million barrels of premium unleaded to boot?! Why doesn't he magically airdrop 2000 tons of food and water (while not hitting any of the victims on the ground)?

This is America! So why doesn't the President or the GOP or someone other than the clueless locals magically restore law and drain a swamped city?

The entitlement mentality of half the Left is only slightly removed from the insanity of the magical mentality of the other half.

Typically they overlook WHO WAS IN CHARGE IN NO BEFORE THE CRISIS: NOT REPUBLICANS AND NOT THE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who ran the NO PD all these years? Who was in TOTAL control of the budget for civil defense, disaster mitigation, etc? NOT THE GOP AND NOT THE REPUBLICANS AND NOT THE PRESIDENT.

But who get's blamed for failure on the ground from the locals? Bush of course.

And while I'm ranting, who is against the Boy Scouts again? the Libs! Had the BSA NOT BEEN GUTTED BY THE LEFT IN THE INNER CITY YOU'D HAVE THOUSANDS OF MEN AND BOYS DOWN THERE "PREPARED" INSTEAD OF GANGS OF HOODS.

Again, the magical thinking: it takes YEARS to train and form honest, resourceful, law abiding citizenry who take precautions, and don't play politics with the ESSENTIALS for their survival (like the Leeves and pumping stations). Democratic dipshits seem to ASSUME that society is so robust and essential elements magically appear that they're always caught off guard by events.

Again: there seems to be an awful lot of able bodied men among the victims who didn't leave. Why didn't they prepare by filling up water jugs and bug out bags BEFORE THE STORM??? because they didn't know any better, because the DEMOCRATIC CONTROLLED LOCAL GOV. DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER.

It wasn't a Tsunami - the flood took hours to rise. Had each family simply filled 20 gal of water from the tap on Sunday and loaded up their pantry goods into garbage bags, they'd only now be running out.

But who get's blamed for the LOCALS' inability to cope? The President and the rest of us. But then the locals knew where high ground is all their lives, knew they were under sea level their entire lives, and they were warned to leave....

Didn't the Media and internet run public announcements every year telling people how to prepare for Hurricanes? What poor family in NO DIDN'T HAVE POTABLE WATER AND FOOD? Who didn't have garbage bags, ziplock bags, clothes, umbrellas, etc?

If I was dirt poor in NO, and sat home through a Cat.5 hurricane I'd have my stuff packed up and bagged up and ready to haul away with me... and as SOON as I saw rising water, I'd be on my way with my family to higher ground - like a bridge or building with a 3rd floor.

But they were sheep without a shepherd - now demanding that the shepherds they rejected long ago and never listened to, take instant, magical control of their situation and take the blame for their dire straits.

We can not let these entitlement and magical minded people take over our country.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:23:22 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
OK, so when someone in authority doesn't magically solve a problem it's the same moral thing as intentionally KILLING someone who dies?

So....all the Haitians who died after Clinton imposed the economic embargo in 1993... were KILLED BY CLINTON.

...all the Somalis who died after Clinton pulled out of Somalia were REALLY KILLED BY CLINTON.
...any one who died from anything other than old age from 1992 to 2000 were REALLY KILLED by CLinton because technically HE COULD HAVE SAVED THEM.

No? Well, if we can't blame Clinton for everyone's death than neither can they blame Bush... in a sane world.

But they don't live in the sane world. They believe in magic. To quote myself from the locked thread: liberals typically engaged in BS magical thinking: "we're America, we can do ANYTHING. So why doesn't Bush air drop food, water, and school buses from the Mothership and zap all the water dry already?"

Usually they add, "after all, we went to the moon" as if a day after Kennedy said we'd try "by the end of the decade" Neil was already taking his first step off the lander.

Liberals (and others) seem to think logistics (like oil production and refining) is a magical, instant proposition - not requiring YEARS of lead time to build the pieces, drop the pipes and haul the crude to refineries (which need to be approved by the dipshit enviromental wackos THEN built).

So they're shocked when the growing population of CA + no new power plants in 30 years = rolling black outs. For them, electricity literally comes from turning on the switch. So obviously if the electricity isn't there it's because the gods are angry with BUsh. Dipshits.

They're shocked that it takes time to bring in enough food and water for 100,000 people when the roads are down, there's few places to land helicopters and there are no ships in the port BECAUSE A CAT.5 HURRICANE JUST CAME THROUGH.

Bush couldn't have just pre-positioned the 6th fleet in the Gulf with that monster spinning out there. Every ship captain knows you avoid 'canes, not try to steam through them. But of course, since Bush is magical, if ships full of relief supplies aren't materializing in the port, it MUST MEAN HE'S CRUEL.

No, for them it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, why doesn't BUSH wave the magic wand and create ex nihilo 1 million barrels of crude per day and 1 million barrels of premium unleaded to boot?! Why doesn't he magically airdrop 2000 tons of food and water (while not hitting any of the victims on the ground)?

This is America! So why doesn't the President or the GOP or someone other than the clueless locals magically restore law and drain a swamped city?

The entitlement mentality of half the Left is only slightly removed from the insanity of the magical mentality of the other half.

Typically they overlook WHO WAS IN CHARGE IN NO BEFORE THE CRISIS: NOT REPUBLICANS AND NOT THE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who ran the NO PD all these years? Who was in TOTAL control of the budget for civil defense, disaster mitigation, etc? NOT THE GOP AND NOT THE REPUBLICANS AND NOT THE PRESIDENT.

But who get's blamed for failure on the ground from the locals? Bush of course.

And while I'm ranting, who is against the Boy Scouts again? the Libs! Had the BSA NOT BEEN GUTTED BY THE LEFT IN THE INNER CITY YOU'D HAVE THOUSANDS OF MEN AND BOYS DOWN THERE "PREPARED" INSTEAD OF GANGS OF HOODS.

Again, the magical thinking: it takes YEARS to train and form honest, resourceful, law abiding citizenry who take precautions, and don't play politics with the ESSENTIALS for their survival (like the Leeves and pumping stations). Democratic dipshits seem to ASSUME that society is so robust and essential elements magically appear that they're always caught off guard by events.

Again: there seems to be an awful lot of able bodied men among the victims who didn't leave. Why didn't they prepare by filling up water jugs and bug out bags BEFORE THE STORM??? because they didn't know any better, because the DEMOCRATIC CONTROLLED LOCAL GOV. DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER.

It wasn't a Tsunami - the flood took hours to rise. Had each family simply filled 20 gal of water from the tap on Sunday and loaded up their pantry goods into garbage bags, they'd only now be running out.

But who get's blamed for the LOCALS' inability to cope? The President and the rest of us. But then the locals knew where high ground is all their lives, knew they were under sea level their entire lives, and they were warned to leave....

Didn't the Media and internet run public announcements every year telling people how to prepare for Hurricanes? What poor family in NO DIDN'T HAVE POTABLE WATER AND FOOD? Who didn't have garbage bags, ziplock bags, clothes, umbrellas, etc?

If I was dirt poor in NO, and sat home through a Cat.5 hurricane I'd have my stuff packed up and bagged up and ready to haul away with me... and as SOON as I saw rising water, I'd be on my way with my family to higher ground - like a bridge or building with a 3rd floor.

But they were sheep without a shepherd - now demanding that the shepherds they rejected long ago and never listened to, take instant, magical control of their situation and take the blame for their dire straits.

We can not let these entitlement and magical minded people take over our country.

Nice rant.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:26:10 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
They are all nuts.

Speaking of nuts...My left testicle has a higher IQ than 95% of the members at DeltaUniform!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:27:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
<snip>

Post of the Day, possibly Post of the Week.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#22]
This is off of the Fox News message board:

“Why is the president asking for money from the American public? Why not just print some more and use that towards the relief on the Gulf coast? The American public is still paying back the 350 billion that the president gave for the Tsunami last year. These people in the Gulf region need major help, and they need it NOW!”
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:30:53 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I would guess 3 meals X 4 days = 12 meals until civilization implodes

That would be the only remotely accurate line
in that insane diatribe. In fact, I would say that
four days is on the high side.

Fucking sheeple...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:32:41 PM EDT
[#24]
I read a post yesterday from a liberal gal about looting.

She thought it was okay to steal food.

and water.

and blankets.

and Diapers.

and soap.

and birth control pills.

When did birth control pills become necessary for survival?

"hmmmm...  Let's see.  I have to eat, check.  Drink, check.  Sleep, check.  Wash up, check.  Let some random mob gang-bang me and beg for more, check."

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#25]

let someone like Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter lead our country back from the disgrace you've inudated us with for years since you stole our country.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:40:15 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If your fucking "brothers and sisters" would stop SHOOTING at the people trying to help them, then you know what? MAYBE, just MAYBE, you might GET some help.

Pretentious cocksucker.

I hate DU

-Storm

You racist pig!

How dare you bring FACTS against an emotional rant? Have you no heart?

That's a negitive. I sold it ages ago.

-Storm
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Damn.  I just got banned from DU..I was having fun.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:45:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

LINK, you bastage!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:49:05 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LINK, you bastage!

They have removed my comments....http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=4551076&mesg_id=4551076

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x4559015

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=118x112552

Leave cold please.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:49:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Cause I've been building up my DU trolling account(s) have
1. Katrina was caused by Bush and Hydrocarbon Dick cause they pulled out of Kyoto.
2. And Bush withheld funding for NO levees to pay for Iraq/Tax Cut/Cheney exec. perks
3. Now Fed relief efforts are crippled cause the National Guards are all in Iraq
4. The poor emaciated peoples trapped in NO need help and Bush is doing nothing! Thank God for the looting foraging opportunities. SCREECH!!
5. When they pump out NO to restore it (obvious, mandatory) the toxins leaking from Chemical Dick's greedy buddies' plants will no doubt pollute the pure waters from the Gulf injuring delicate corals.
6. [EDIT] And if it weren't for corporate negligence of WalMart allowing all those guns to be looted, nobody would have those AK47s

That's the main themes -- I mostly omitted the screeching tone, c*%!sing, and deeper insanity (e.g. rescue the pets, all this blood for oil, etc.)
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:32:57 PM EDT
[#31]
It really must SUCK to be them.  Think about it.....every time ANYTHING bad happens that you care SO much about it you end up like them...panicking, screaming, ranting and angry.  Of course they are HORRIBLY angry at themselves, for God only knows what reasons...but the self-loathing is apparent.
One must realize that these people...if given guns would probably shoot themselves.

Group buy anyone?

But for real..... The left claims to be the "caring, compassionate, feeling" party and are consumed with rage and hatred.  They also claim to have "ideals" which vary with the wind .
I know another group that is very similar and are ending up on the short end of the stick.

They are known as terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:38:02 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
They created this mess with their social reforms and government tit sucking programs.

Now.......Now.......Now.........it's time to heal..........not to call names and place blame.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#33]
This image is on the front page of DU, what idiots:

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:45:39 PM EDT
[#34]
This rule of "12 meals" has me stumped.............is that in the annotated version of the Communist Manifesto?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:56:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Got my old tr0ll acc0unt reactivacted.

Hold my beer!
I'm going in.

wganz
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:02:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
This rule of "12 meals" has me stumped.............is that in the annotated version of the Communist Manifesto?

I think its like the 12 steps in Alcoholics Anonymous... only for fat people or Old Country Buffet addicts.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Got my old tr0ll acc0unt reactivacted.

Hold my beer!
I'm going in.

wganz

Here's a good one to get you started.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=4559189
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:08:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:10:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Those people in DU are seriously fucked up.............and we are supposed to be the ones with narrow minds!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#40]
The cuckoo is just getting shriller and sounding off every minute instead of every hour.  Otherwise, it's just the same old mindless bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Democratic Underground: Communists For The Ingestion Of Paint Chips And Thermometer Mercury.

This is why I made a microwave gun. So I can go around zapping stupid people in the crotch to keep them from breeding.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:43:38 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
How DARE you turn Human Beings into ANIMALS?!!

Now THAT is hilarious.

Where the fuck did that magic wand come from?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:52:25 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
This is a good one:

symbolman (1000+ posts)
Original message
Where is the Fresh WATER YOU BASTARD? You are NOT HUMAN.

Bush you son of a bitch, you black hating, gay bashing, poor-killing/torturing, gas gouging, dickless capitalist bastard!

HOW DARE YOU KILL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS?!! How DARE you turn Human Beings into ANIMALS?!! How DARE you even show your face on Television - get the FUCK OFF the Airwaves and let REAL MEN do their JOBS, REAL HEROES who understand the meaning of HUMANITY.

How DARE you make excuses and half heartedly stand in a ROSE GARDEN making "manly, macho" tough guy faces spewing platitudes and cliches, while REAL Humans, BABIES, OLD, SICK PEOPLE DIE like FLIES without even delivering WATER to them?

Quit pretending like you are a MAN and even remotely competent, Quit SPINNING and LYING and taking NO Responsibility for YOUR Actions and NON ACTIONS.

You and your cohort Republican subHumans are the most retarded, evil cheap pieces of shit excuses for Homo Selectus that ever existed!

You DO know that, and THIS is intentional, and YOU are the culprit since YOU claim to be in CHARGE. You are MURDERING these people. ALL OF THEM.

I PRAY that Some day you will stand before GOD, a ruthless god as you've chosen and HE will let you feel ALL THE PAIN, Suffering, starvation, thirst that you have caused to hundreds of thousands of people that YOU personally are responsible for MURDERING.

Let's see how HO-HUM you act as you stand naked before the All Powerful God, when all that SUFFERING you've caused comes rushing into your eyes, rakes your skin, swells your brain and tongue, when you bleed at every pore, shitting yourself as you realise that you're being handed over to the Devil, who will laugh in your face and guarantee you FEEL ALL the suffering you've caused with NO REDEMPTION, Ceaseless and for all eternity..

You will NOT be forgiven for this and the whole world will turn their backs on you in your lifetime, you will be considered a persona non grata and banished from the Human Race.

God has turned his face from you, so riddled with sin that you are an abomination, not worthy of sharing the Universe with so much as a snake or a cockroach who are far and away above YOU SPIRITUALLY.

Don't you DARE come to New Orleans and stand on the backs of the Dead and shout your heroism to the stars, you are not invited and should be arrested on SIGHT and forced to bury all the dead for the rest of your days, naked, with a spoon for a shovel.

YOu don't even have enough of a functional reasoning capacity or simple capability as the alleged most powerful man on EARTH - to MAKE SURE that these poor bastards get WATER - the STAFF OF LIFE, LIFE, something so foreign to you.

Your ego keeps you from accepting HELP from other countries, who aren't interested in helping YOU, THEY are coming to help HUMAN BEINGS!

Jesus himself said, "However you treat the lowest among you is how you treat me." YOU have starved, beaten, tortured, and insulted JESUS HIMSELF with your inability to ADMIT that YOU ARE INCOMPETENT, that YOU have surrounded yourself with EVIL impersonations of MEN and bent to their WILL, not that of God or even of your OWN WILL, as you HAVE NO WILL, you are nothing, a nobody, less than a tick.

You have nothing but a punctured, stale, sick, putrid, rotten little black heart for an ego and we hope that the poor and the ghosts of the dead follow you around for the rest of your life screaming their pain and anguish so loud that you can't even hear yourself think, that every nerve you have is raw.

That the pain from their pure hearts passes over you in WAVES, like the waters in New Orleans - strangles your will to live, to eat, to make love, to hold someone dearly, until your will is broken beyond all repair and you lay yourself down and beg for God to forgive you until your lips crack, and your throat gurgles - only to hear your begging echo in the darkness as God moves away from you, leaving you to the Evil One who you have served so well all of your life.

You are CURSED. You are Banished from the Land of Man. Leave our White House and give yourself up, turn yourself in to the Hague and be tried for your crimes against all humanity.

Never let your shadow darken the doorways of a single decent human being again. Rot in the dark and pray for your soul and the souls of the poor suckers robbed of their very future by YOU or the Devil will shove hot coals up your ass til the end of time.

If you aren't cursed yet, then you will be, you allowed a city that believes in Voo Doo to DIE Horribly, the same people that make Zombies of common men are now spirits intent on owning your spirit and your soul. But then again, you are already a Zombie, and apparently have no SOUL.

DEMAND that the makers of bottled water deliver more fresh water than is washing through the leevees to the nearest Air Force Bases - FLY over New Orleans and DROP endless bottles on that city, BOMB them with FOOD, MREs, Fresh clothing sealed in waterproof bags.

Send C5A Galaxies filled with troops to that beseiged city, make runways with local bulldozers and flood the city with troops carrying weapons, water, food and baby formula.

THEN ADMIT YOUR FAULT and RESIGN, Take Cheney and the rest of the cheap thugs you call friends with you and let someone like Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter lead our country back from the disgrace you've inudated us with for years since you stole our country.

Make HISTORY and LEAVE. QUIT. STOP pretending to be President. You'll never be, and never were.

This is OUR COUNTRY. THese are OUR Brothers and Sisters. You are no longer welcome to the private, priviledged club called the Brotherhood of Man.

Those that have left the earthly bonds know what you have coming to you - psychic, karmic pain of such proportions that you will realise that you are surrounded by energy, not coal nor gas nor nukular, but the same energy that causes the wind to caress a cheek, or a seed to grow, can bring a man to his knees and make him beg himself to let himself LIVE - energy that is spiritual and not sold by the gallon, but EARNED by grace.

Do something NOW. Go. Leave. Shut up. Go to hell. We don't want you anymore. At ALL.

ETA:

What a tool.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:58:29 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
The saddest part is that these fools breed.......

Yeah but they abort kill their own too.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:59:04 PM EDT
[#45]
You mean my tax money was building hurricane machines?????
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:05:38 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
You mean my tax money was building hurricane machines?????

Shit. I'm all for it if they let me aim one at France and push the shiny red button.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:07:31 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

{snip}

Dude, that is the post of the YEAR.  Excellent!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:10:05 PM EDT
[#48]
You know what I like about being a Republican the most?

It is all the damn power I have.  Imagine the high I get being able to control the weather.

It must suck to be a Democrat.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:12:03 PM EDT
[#49]

The Military needs to get involved ..... NOW. Peace.

But just think at the reaction on DU if the military DID fix it....

Lets say 1st Cav a batallion down to NO to 'restore order'... Poor innocent looter gets forgets that the proper response to armor is 'Your Welcome', and gets coaxed by a Bradley or mowed down by a humvee gunner's 50cal...

DU would be first to scream & cry about the 'evil opressive military', and join Jesse Jackson in passing out the vigil candles...

Then again, there are some on this board who would be screaming about 'Tanks in the Streets' and such ...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:12:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Bush has a hurricane machine on the sea floor off Africa somwhere in intl waters.

He also has a typhoon/tsunami machine off of American Samoa.

Peace.

CRC
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top