Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:29:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey BB, all I said is that it would be ENTERTAINING to watch this conversation happen face-to-face. And I completely stand by my comments.

I respect that you have a different opinion than I do on this topic. But I also think you deserve any and all comments that spur from your comments. Just as I and/or anyone else does.

I don't go and call people sad f**ks because their opinion differs from mine. I'm just calling it how I see it.

Call me what you will........I will stop feeding the fire now because I understand (as i'm sure you do too) how useless this is to do on a discussion board.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:30:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What a bunch of sad fucks we have here.

A drunk driver killed my aunt while running away from the police. From now on, you have to listen to every stupid thing I say and you can't criticize me, because I'm grieving.

Yeah, you got it all figured out smart guy.

How is his situation different from Sheehan's? Your logic is lacking.

As is your reading comprehension.

My reading comprehension is quite fine, I welcome you to point out any problems you think I may have with it. Please remove your head from your ass.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:30:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

There are many parents (over 1,800 of them) who lost children in this war.  

And I have enough respect for them not to call them "DUMB BITCH"
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:31:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You DO know that her OWN FAMILY has disowned her over this crap, right?

Her son gets my eternal gratitude and respect. I consider him (and all our bravefighters) a true hero. She is doing her best to dishonor his great sacrifice and bring more pain to her own family.

I refuse to respect THAT.  She needs to just STFU and go away to a commune or something.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Next time be courteous and put a smiley for the "special" members of our forum...

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:32:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

People don't deserve respect because bad things happened to their relatives.  They may deserve compassion or consideration for it, but not respect.  Respect is earned.  Sheehan exhausted the compassion she was due.  She's a dumb bitch and she's pissing on her son's grave every day.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:33:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How many of those 1,800 are camping outside of Bush's home for TV airtime, constantly spewing bull shit, and plan on touring the country to promote her agenda?

Oh yeah, one.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:33:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A drunk driver killed my aunt while running away from the police. From now on, you have to listen to every stupid thing I say and you can't criticize me, because I'm grieving.

My reading comprehension is quite fine, I welcome you to point out any problems you think I may have with it. Please remove your head from your ass.

I disagree. Your reading comprehension is quite poor.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:34:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, he's right, you're wrong.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:34:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I think you all need to STFU. Yeah the left wing media is taking advantage of a GRIEVING MOTHER of a FALLEN SOLDIER. Get some fucking respect.

No she is taking the opportunity of her sons demise to have a "LOOK AT ME" contest.

Fuck her.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:34:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's wise guy, you insensitive clod. How dare you criticize me. One of my loved ones died, because the police are fighting an illegal war on drunk driving.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:35:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I think you all need to STFU. Yeah the left wing media is taking advantage of a GRIEVING MOTHER of a FALLEN SOLDIER. Get some fucking respect.

Do I have to respect the dumbfuck opinion of every blood relative of dead soliders, or just the immediate family? What about grandparents and ants/uncles. If some fallen soldier's uncle has diarehea of the mouth and is spewing utter bullshit, do I need to respect him, or can I call him the idiot that he is?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:35:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Keep making yourself look like even more of an idiot by making the same attack twice without backing it up.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:36:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No she is taking the opportunity of her sons demise to have a "LOOK AT ME" contest.

Fuck her.

Hey, she's not twelve so she's obviously off your "fuck her" list.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:36:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck her.

Hey, she's not twelve so she's oviously off your "fuck her" list.

Man, you are really digging your hole deep.  You should quit while you can still see daylight.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Keep making yourself look like even more of an idiot by making the same attack twice without backing it up.

Yeah.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:37:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seems to me he is using the exact same logic that you are.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:38:23 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's wise guy, you insensitive clod. How dare you criticize me. One of my loved ones died, because the police are fighting an illegal war on drunk driving.

I'm sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:40:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Someone is making enemies and heading for a ban, not to mention living in a box apparently.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:43:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck her.

Man, you are really digging your hole deep.  You should quit while you can still see daylight.

Oh, come on. It's GD for cryin out loud.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:46:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck her.

wow, ok calling an upstanding member a pedophile, that's not a bannable offence not at all....

IBTL and IBTB(in before the ban)
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:47:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck her.

Sod off buddy. There's a huge difference bewteen greiving mother, and a traitor. I'll most likely end up over there myself in a few months, and I've already informed my mother that if she tries to pull that kind of shit, if something happens to me, I'm going to come back and haunt her ass. Cindy Sheehan or whatever is a fucking psycho. Period.

And the comment to SA was way, way out of line. He's a far better person than you'll ever be.

-Storm
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:48:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck her.

Oh, come on. It's GD for cryin out loud.

It won't be for you for much longer.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

And the comment to SA was way, way out of line. He's a far better person than you'll ever be.

-Storm

Gee, and coming from you that means....so much....
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:49:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Cindy never dealt with her grief and came out fighting to change things that she wanted changed. She just began whining and using her dead son[May he RIP] as a token.
I have no respect for her at all.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:50:32 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Ooooooo......scary threat maker.....
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:50:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Just put some aluminum siding on that bitch and call her a wind machine.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:52:46 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

no you've violated the COC when you called StyerAUG a pedophile(personal attack) site staff will be along shortly to deal with this as they see fit, probably by banning you.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:53:55 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Everytime Cindy BS Sheehan opens her mouth a turd falls out.

AND a kitten dies!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't have the power to make threats.  I am merely making a threat assessment for you.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:55:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Personal attacks.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top