Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:44:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Yadda Yadda Yadda......  And further proof of why I'm never nervous when my unaccompanied husband flirts with women........I've seen him try.

La B

Oh man, there is a better insult than that?

I have to lay off of him for invading the WI Hometown forums now...
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:45:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, you look exactly as I imagined you would.

edited to add a visual: www.amasquerade.com/images/costumes/historical/1970s/image064.jpg

He looks even worse up close: www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/6172/photos/austin01.jpg

Patty
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:47:43 PM EDT
[#3]
oh SOOO tagged
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:30:20 PM EDT
[#4]
when's judgement?!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:01:51 PM EDT
[#5]
LaBunny is having fun collecting some good data for future use. I'm sure she will be pleased with the results.....
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:14:04 PM EDT
[#6]
NEVERMIND...
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:46:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
to make things fair - GabbasaurasRex should be given an opprotunity to chime in.

Patty

He posted something in the womens forum directing us this way.  Finders keepers LOL

True, however you have to admit - she can don a flame suit with the best of them!  Patty

True, however, LOL he gave us all some heads up to find it, and no one should get special attention b/c they are "good at it".  Fair game chickadeeee lol

I didn't ask for any special prveleges, sweetheart.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Dabunny, you long-eared, mini-pancake-wearing, poofta, YOU have a WIFE?  I thought same sex marraiges were illegal in Washington state?  You must've FINALLY gone for the operation, after talking about it for so many years!
Congrats.

Hmmm... now that I think about it, you always WERE into the crossdressing thing.  I mean, that's why you wear the 70's stuff, right?  Tight pants, pastel colors like powder blue... the jogging shorts that flash people and have the slits up the sides....Maybe LAbunny is just your alter-ego... Your FRONT of having a normal life.  If that is the case...  Congrats on the multiple personality aquisition!!!  As long as you are coping in healthy ways, THAT is the important thing.  Don't listen to all the thousands of people that say you are (I will go in alphabetical order to avoid multiples) an abigail, airhead, ass kisser, anal buccaneer, anal intruder, arse, ass assassin, ass bandit, ass breath, ass clown, ass fucker, ass master, ass nibbler, ass-peddler, ass rag, ass hat, ass wipe, auntie, banjaxed, barking head, basket case, bastard, batty man, bean flicker, biddy, bimbo, bird brain, bitch, blandiose, blow hole, bog standard, bollocks, bonehead, bonk, boob, bozo, brownoser, bubblehead, bugger, bum boy, bumblefuck, bunny-boiler, butt-munch, butt-pirate, cack, candy-ass, carpet muncher, chickenshit, chicken choker, chickenhead, chowderhead, chump, circle-jerker, clue stick, clusterfuck, cock breath, cockholster, cock jockey, cocksucker, cockweasel, content-free person, cum bubble, cumdumpster, cum guzzler, confuckled fuck, cunt, cunt fuck, cuntsucker, crack snaker, crap, creep, crock, crud bucket, crud muffin, crummy fuck, cyberho, darwin, deadass, deadbeat, deadhead, dementoid, dick, dickbrained, dickface, dickfeatures, dickhead, dick licker, dicklips, dickmunch, dickwad, dickweasel, dingbat, dipshit, dipstick, dingdong, ding-a-ling, dingleberry, dingus, dippy, dirtbag, dittohead, dizzy bint, divvy, dog, doofus, dookie king, doolally, donkey, donkey show, dopehead, dork, douche-bag, double-bagger, double dutcher, double-wide fuck, drag queen, drama queen, drip, dumbass, dumbo, dumbfuck, dumbnuts, dumbshit, durge, dweeb, eejit, ellen, e-shank, eye candy, fag, fag hag, fag-lamer, fank you, fart knocker, fatass, fathead, fatso, fecker, felcher, fink, flake, flamer, flatline, bird flipping fuck, floozy, foobed, fook, floundation, fruit fly, fubar fuck, fucker, fuckface, fuckhead, fuckle bitch, fucknut, fucktard, fuck up, fuck wit, fudge packer, garnish, gaydar fuck, geek, geezer, gimp, gimpette, gimpzoid, git, glamour glommer, gobshite, gombeen, goof, goon, groupie, grubby fuck,  grungy ass, high maintenance, half-wit, headcase, hellatious fuck, hissy fitter, hockey whore, hoebag, hootchie, hoser, hung like a tic tac, iffy fuck, jabroni, jackoff, jackshiter, jit bag, jizz mopper, jobber-jabbler, klutz, knob, knobgoblin, knobhead, knucklehead, kooky, kostaby, lame ass, lcd (least common denominator, linkslut, link whore, lipstick lesbo, lob, loopy fuck, lot lizard, low-bandwidth cunt, lug, lunkhead, minger, mofo, mondo bizarro, monger, monkey, mork, mumbojumbo, muppet, naff, nerd, net-dead, net-head, newbie, nimrod, npva (no practical vertical application), numskull, nunya, nut, nutcase, oinker, oogy, owned fucker, palooka, pansy, pantywaist, patsy, peckerhead, phrasemonger, pig, pillow-biter, pinhead, pipsqueak, pissant, pisser, pita (pain in the ass), pleb, plonker, polesmoker, poontang, porker, poser, postal, prat, prick, puke, punk,  punkass, puppet, pussy, pussy-whippee, putz, queen, quenn of diamonds, quimby, rastorbator, retard, rectal ranger, rectal rooter, rough ridee, rug eater, rump ranger, saddo, sad sack, sap, sausage jockey, scumbag, scuzzbucket, schlong, schmuck, scrotal fuzz, scrubber, shady, shambolic, shank, sheepshagger, shirtlifter, shithead shitlisted, shitkicker, shitmagnet, shitstabber, shitstain, shitstick, sicko, slapper, snert, son of a bitch, space queen, spaz, spunk bubble, stepford fuck, stinker, stumblebum, sucker, talking hairdo, 'tard, tight ass, the mark, thunder thighs, toe rag, tool, tossbag, tosser, touron, trailer trash, turd, turd burgler, trauma queen, turkey, twat, twerp, twit, ugly as sin, unhinged, vidiot, verbal diarrhean, wacko, wanker, wanksta, wankstain, wankware, weirdo, wigger, wimp, windbag, window licker, wuss, yahoo, yobbo, zero, zilch, zipperhead, zit zapper...  And how could I skip:
a woman man  person with democratic leanings...  And that girl that said she was too good to let you suck the shit out of her ass, well, she was just vulgar.  Don't listen to any of them, I would let you suck the shit out of my ass, if you really, really wanted to.  Besides that, I'm sure your prosthetic implant is better than any "biological" penis.  Your alter ego wife is a lucky woman.  Isn't that why the aliens kidnapped and probed you?  because of your constant involuntary hard-on?  I think you called them "TRG" aliens... didn't you "make friends" after being "violated".  How is that prolonged sexual experimentation relationship going?  Do you still have... uh... contact?

hang in there, little bucko!

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:23:53 PM EDT
[#9]
^^ backs out slowly with tail between legs Patty
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:32:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
OK, I'm putting on my man-girdle, baby-blue leisure suit, half-open pink rayon shirt and white shoes. I'm blow drying my hair, got the gold chain, coke spoon, earring, fake Rolex, a tube of Binaca and a fat wad of one dollar bills wrapped up in a few fives and a couple 50's.

Baby, I'm here for you. I'm your knight in shining armor. You are my fantasy girl.

You know that line won't work on me again! Knight in shining armor? Huh!  

More like fatso in white pajamas

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/1997_Beverly_Hills_Ninja/chris_farley_beverly_hills_ninja_001.jpg
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:34:06 PM EDT
[#11]

gunchyck said:
DON'T FUCK WITH ME!

BB-------------->
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:58:18 PM EDT
[#12]
You have got to be kidding me! Go out with you!? First off sweety I have seen better looking duds walking out of the Salvation Army on Grandpa over there. Which universe did you find them on anyway? Your hair needs about two more quarts from the looks of it, shampoo have you heard of it?  What's that rancid cologne you're wearing? I've smelled better scents in used whore douches. If you're my knight in shining armor, I am going to die a very lonely lady, can you direct me to the battery aisle?

Ok best I could do, brain isn't functioning well, but I gave it a shot.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:16:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

gunchyck said:
DON'T FUCK WITH ME!

BB-------------->www.tinypic.com/bg5nr7.gif

I REALLY want to be a team member.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:35:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
OK, I'm putting on my man-girdle, baby-blue leisure suit, half-open pink rayon shirt and white shoes. I'm blow drying my hair, got the gold chain, coke spoon, earring, fake Rolex, a tube of Binaca and a fat wad of one dollar bills wrapped up in a few fives and a couple 50's.

Baby, I'm here for you. I'm your knight in shining armor. You are my fantasy girl.

A bronze membership to the woman who does the best job of flaming my fat ass.

My wife will love judging this contest.

I'm crying discrimination .....
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Leave your wife and marry me.

Fuck that girdle shit honey, I'll open up your old 1970's 28" waist-size polyester leisure suits to fit your 2005 48" fat ass, cut your mullet and spike it with your old favorite greasy mousse, polish the varnish off your JC Penny's bling-bling faux-jewelry, pack your coke bottle with 94% Bolivian flake, wind the Timex™, mix up your K-Y® tube with the Binaca® tubes at night for extra excitement, drain your account and steal your credit/debit cards - biotch

Oh yeah, I'll make your sammiches whenever demanded

(plus I do anal)
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:37:22 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Don't worry about that too much.
You just need to go buy yourself a new pair of shoes and you'll be right back on top again.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:40:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Leave your wife and marry me.

Fuck that girdle shit honey, I'll open up your old 1970's 28" waist-size polyester leisure suits to fit your 2005 48" fat ass, cut your mullet and spike it with your old favorite greasy mousse, polish the varnish off your JC Penny's bling-bling faux-jewelry, pack your coke bottle with 94% Bolivian flake, wind the Timex™, mix up your K-Y® tube with the Binaca® tubes at night for extra excitement, drain your account and steal your credit/debit cards - biotch

Oh yeah, I'll make your sammiches whenever demanded

(plus I do anal)

Well, if it was up to me.......
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:06:12 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
(plus I do anal)

Give or receive?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:09:31 PM EDT
[#19]
WTF?!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:27:07 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...further proof of why I'm never nervous when my unaccompanied husband flirts with women........I've seen him try.

La B

Wow, and you're his wife... you win.

hr

No, I can't be in the contest.   I've been enjoying the "target rich environment" known as Da Bunny for over 15 years now.  That gives me an unfair advantage.

BTW, ALL INSULTS must be original Ladies!  Although, brief quotes of material written by others may be included in your "review" to illustrate your point(s).  Extra points may be issued for creative visual aids or effects.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:34:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I will say only one thing:

You're an expert on what a faked orgasm sounds like.

That's my contribution.  I don't need a membership, and for once, I'm not in a mean mood.

DAMN, that was ear-ringing harsh!  If that's you not being in a mean mood, remind me to make sure you are never in one!  

BTW, I've stolen that remark, and added it to my "Notable Quotes" file in Word.  That insult is too good not to reuse on some a$$hole in the future.

La B
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:43:46 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
... and a fat wad of one dollar bills wrapped up in a few fives and a couple 50's.

He really IS trying to impress you!  All I ever see are the ones and fives.

£a B
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:23:58 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I will say only one thing:

You're an expert on what a faked orgasm sounds like.

That's my contribution.  I don't need a membership, and for once, I'm not in a mean mood.

OH COME ON!!! I was soooooo looking forward to it!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:19:30 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't worry about that too much.
You just need to go buy yourself a new pair of shoes and you'll be right back on top again.

there ya go with that foot fetish again!  Pattythere ya go with that foot fetish again! Patty
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:55:42 AM EDT
[#25]
<smiling sweetly>
Da Bunny???
YOU are the reason sales of re-charghable D Cell batteries have reached an all time high. Your wit is duller than scythe after 40 acres of swinging and your charm is as nonexistent as a virgin over the age of 13. Stop buying your suits at DOW, for the love of God. You're supposed to cook on that stuff, not wrap it over your ass; which by the way is the size of North Dakota. And WTH is going on with your breath? Smells like the Chinese Army went thru barefoot in there...Here's an idea, go waaaaaaaaaaaaay over there, douse yourself in gasoline, wrap yourself in a hefty, flick your bick and when you are ablaze, I will consider taking you out...
with one shot.... out of sheer mercy for women everywhere whom you might ever think of approaching to ask on a date.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:58:50 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
to make things fair - GabbasaurasRex should be given an opprotunity to chime in.

Patty

He posted something in the womens forum directing us this way.  Finders keepers LOL

True, however you have to admit - she can don a flame suit with the best of them!  Patty

True, however, LOL he gave us all some heads up to find it, and no one should get special attention b/c they are "good at it".  Fair game chickadeeee lol

I didn't ask for any special prveleges, sweetheart.

I didn't say you did, DARLIN.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:46:50 AM EDT
[#27]
who won? who won???????

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:32:45 PM EDT
[#28]
LaBunny is at work right now. She has yet to make a final decision, as far as I know. She may be consulting with others in her coven or resorting to spellcraft. I have no information yet.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:44:55 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
LaBunny is at work right now. She has yet to make a final decision, as far as I know. She may be consulting with others in her coven or resorting to spellcraft. I have no information yet.

what's spellcraft?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:24:04 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

what's spellcraft?

The expertise involved in casting spells.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:29:24 PM EDT
[#31]
... dang Da_Bunny, you're a glutton for punishment!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:30:19 PM EDT
[#32]
tagged!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:57:34 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Women make the most hard-assed male trolls look like the Pillsbury doughboy.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:30:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Women make the most hard-assed male trolls look like the Pillsbury doughboy.

+10 billion
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#35]
+1000

Don't mess with the girls...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:39:54 PM EDT
[#36]
tagged for more Bunny beat down!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:57:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Did you give out the membership yet?  who won?

Were you lying about the membership?  That's mean, I will have to shoot you when I see you in April....
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A bronze membership to the woman who does the best job of flaming my fat ass.

My wife will love judging this contest.

I'm crying discrimination .....

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:32:41 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Were you lying about the membership?  That's mean, I will have to shoot you when I see you in April....

He'd never do that to the ladies of ARFCOM: we can lock and load a hell of alot more than our attitudes!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:51:04 PM EDT
[#40]
HAHAHAHAHA, this is funny!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:52:06 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

He wont dare.  I'll see him this month! Patty
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:56:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Ladies, I am AWED (not surprised mind you, just awed), by the creative and descriptive insults you've composed for the presumptions, stuck-in-the-70s, neanderthal-wannabe that is my spouse.  Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!

A career wall-flower myself, I've never had the opportunity to either learn or practise the art of the flaming put-down at which you are all so obviously expert.

I further encourage other women to indulge their desire to spectacularly insult this pathetic excuse for a man who so obviously deserves it.  You all are an inspiration!  And further proof of why I'm never nervous when my unaccompanied husband flirts with women........I've seen him try.

La B

Oh man, my friends The_Bunnys are experimenting with S&M. And Da_Bunny is the bottom.

Oh yeah, a pic taken from one of our WA get-togethers just before he hit ont he latte chick.....

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:11:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Nice Try CavVat but if they won't let StonerStudent have a try, you're SOL! Patty
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 1:58:25 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Nice Try CavVat but if they won't let StonerStudent have a try, you're SOL! Patty

I wouldnt hit it with your........er nevermind.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:49:51 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

That is SO WRONG! On so many levels> BUMP for answer.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:59:23 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think they need a picture for starters

I tried Googling up a pic, but all I got was Leisure Suit Larry.

Try "lounge lizard" or "bud e. luv" for other ideas on what to wear...........
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:15:04 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
floyd.the-space.net/~simple/bunnyhelps.gif

+1  Patty
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:23:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Da_Bunny was trying to bump-fire her.....

Quoted:

Quoted:
floyd.the-space.net/~simple/bunnyhelps.gif

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:01:14 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

How precious!
Dressed in cheap table cloth materials with some sweat-soaked straining spandex to contain your flabby pendelous gut.
And I haven't seen that color combination since the last little Mexican girl had her Quincenera 15th birthday party celebration down in the barrio!
The K-Mart bling is a nice touch, and I assume you use the coke spoon to either pick your nose or dig things out of your impacted bowels, as your drug connections are all in nursing homes by now, and your nasal cartilage is long gone, judging by the large single runny nostril you have.
You actually went to the trouble of blowdrying your "reverse mohawk" too!
The comb-over definitely is better lofted up like that.
Your 3 remaining blackish teeth look so nice when you smile too.
I am utterly impressed by your anachronistic appearance and can only assume that you must be from Arkansas, where that look is still very stylish on Sundays at Negro churches.
And that roll of cash! Just how many blowjobs did your mother have to give to make all those singles?
I know the old girl tries really hard, but it is difficult for her to make that kinda money these days, what with the colostomy bag and all.
Wait, what is that you want to show me?
OHH! It's just like a penis, only smaller!
Isn't that just darling?
No, no thanks, I am busy this year, but thanks SO much for asking.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top