Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:35:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Vasquez was convicted in 1991 of molesting several relatives. According to court documents, his victims endured regular abuse, sexual and otherwise. He was on Department of Corrections supervision at the time of the murder.

Russell was convicted in 1994 of molesting a 3-year-old girl, and released from DOC supervision about three weeks ago after serving 5 ½ years in prison.

Eisses was sentenced to 5 ½ years in prison in 1997 for raping a 13-year-old boy at his home in Sumas, near the Canadian border. He was released from DOC supervision about two years ago, Bail said.

In 1993, Joseph Gallardo planned to move into his family's home in Lynnwood after serving about three years for the statutory rape of a 10-year-old girl.

Each one of those men should have been executed by the state, or at the very least, should never have seen the light of day again.

Rape is not a 3 to 5 year crime.  It's a 25 to life, minimum, crime.  But, evidently the Gov doesn't see it that way.  But the PEOPLE do.

None of these people should be out of prison.  Someone decided that the Government was letting them off light, and that it wasn't right.  And they did something about it.

If the Government wants to stop these crimes... Lock up the criminal scum who do this.  And throw away the key.  The people will support you.

But don't keep giving the criminals a pass.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:37:46 AM EDT
[#2]
The only crime I see is, I don't have a name to send donations of ammo and shovels
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:50:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
too fuckin bad, dont molest children

BIG +1!

Quoted:
[ACLU]
Oh no!

Sex offenders were killed because someone misused the sex offender registry! How horrible! We must now stop registering sex offenders! Do it for the children!
[/ACLU]

Frankly, I don't give a rip.

And I might just throw a brick at the first person who argues we should do away with the registry because a couple of sex offenders got wacked.

Gotta agree, STILL REGISTER the jerks. "Moral of the story": Don't molest kids and you won't get PUT on the registry and then this won't be a PROBLEM for you. Do it and... well... deal w/the consequences ASSHAT!

Quoted:
The jackass that murdered that little girl a month or two ago was also living according to the conditions.

Nice name and avatar, BTW....

IT WILL HAVE TO COME OUT! ONLY, BITS OF IT!!!

If you are referring to the Florida POS, I thought he was living in ONE place and SAYING he was living in another... not exactly what they had in mind, methinks.

Quoted:
My heart bleeds.  Truely it does.

On the other hand, why let them out of jail.  If you don't want people killing child predators then don't fucking let them out.  It's for their own safety.

Quoted:
The only crime I see is, I don't have a name to send donations of ammo and shovels

Agreed!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top