Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:23:38 PM EDT
[#1]
That wack job has let the liberial handlers make her such a loonie that Bill Mahr is stable.
The sad part is when they are finished she will take an OD when she figgered out what they/she has done and the handlers will not give a shit about her and less about her son
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:32:13 PM EDT
[#2]
One of my father's close friends is former Blue Angel number one...

. to protest the false god idolatry of the Blue Angels Air Show, whose "ooh-&-aah"performances have one purpose: to promote badly-lagging military recruitment to protest the obscene waste of American tax dollars to stage these Blue Angels' multi-million dollar extravaganzas

Does she even know when they started flying?

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:14:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
One of my father's close friends is former Blue Angel number one...

. to protest the false god idolatry of the Blue Angels Air Show, whose "ooh-&-aah"performances have one purpose: to promote badly-lagging military recruitment to protest the obscene waste of American tax dollars to stage these Blue Angels' multi-million dollar extravaganzas

Does she even know when they started flying?

Of course not.  She's a stupid, uneducated cunt, like all of her kind.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Every time this woman opens her mouth, she makes herself look even more stupid to the average Joe.  In terms of support, she'll be down to the diehard DU types in another couple of weeks.  

Indeed.

As long as she stayed on "message," the media could portray her as a poor hapless mother who had lost her son and began to question the war.  The more she opens here trap about other things, the more obvious it becomes she has always been a leftist loon and is that here son's death was a convenient stepping stone to the notoriety and attentione she has always craved.

The same thing happened in Korea back when those two young girls were killed in '02.  Every leftist group around used their memory to push their pro-Communist agenda.  Commies are truly a despicable sort, whichever country they hail from.  The leftist group acvtually approached the parents of those girls, and tried to get them to be mouthpieces like Sheehan is now - but they wanted nothing to do with it.  Kinda makes me wonder if move-on or such approaced SHeehan and gave her the idea?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:45:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Can I personally shove a F-16 up her ass?

Can I? Can I?

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:46:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Martin Sheen as if he really were the president.  

That guy is a cunt as well. He was talking about how great Cindy was, because she echoed some Irish tradition of "vigiling" in front of a landlords house if you had a problem.

Of course no such tradition existed, and if you had tried, the RIC would've kicked your head in. Of course Sheen doesn't know that because he's a goddamn moron.

Awesome post, dude.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top