Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:55:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please.  Bill Gates, Paula Abdul and Tom Cruise aren't thousands of times more valuable a citizen than I.  Take that elitist talk and throw it out the window.

Its NOT elitist.

Its the people who pay the bills get to decide how the money is spent.

That's not elitist. You thinking your $276 of annual income tax buying you the right to call the shots is Marxist.

Your idea that the rich should run this country is the most UN-American ideal I've seen on this newsgroup ever.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:59:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Your idea that the rich should run this country is the most UN-American ideal I've seen on this newsgroup ever.

And your stunning lack of knowledge about economics, and buying into the Marxist LIES about "the evil rich" are making Karl Marx smile.

You really have NO CLUE who "the rich" are, It AIN'T Bill Gates, or Tom Cruise.

YOu just really have NO clue.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:03:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And your stunning lack of knowledge about economics, and buying into the Marxist LIES about "the evil rich" are making Karl Marx smile.

Oh jeez...I shoulda known something about this thread before clicking on it.  Ok, I'm backing out of this one.  You win.  Don't blow a blood vessel or anything.

I'm gonna try to regain some IQ points by leaving this thread.  Later.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The country started going in the  crapper when women got the right to vote.

You can debate causality, but you CANNOT debate correlation.

Bah.

1863. May 10th, to be exact.

Most women have NO CLUE about what's going on in the world of politics.

And most of the one who try to are overwrought with emotion.

Afraid your right about that. Most could really care less. My wife is totally uninterested in politics. I have tried to educate in the political process but have gave up. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink applies here.  She however is a Bush supporter and despises the Clintons.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:06:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Oh jeez...I shoulda known something about this thread before clicking on it.  Ok, I'm backing out of this one.  You win.  Don't blow a blood vessel or anything.

Hey - parrotting the Marxist talking points will ALWAYS earn you a slap to the head.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:08:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
So again,  I blame the old timers.  They failed.  Now Bush wants to practically make the US a part of Mexico and Canada by sharing borders and who knows what else.  It is not looking good.

Blame is irrevelent now, the post just above this show how little the blame game produces, what is of most importance is training to use what force is available NOW !

Ecc 9-[11] I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
[12] For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.
[13] This wisdom have I seen also under the sun, and it seemed great unto me:
[14] There was a little city, and few men within it; and there came a great king against it, and besieged it, and built great bulwarks against it:
[15] Now there was found in it a poor wise man, and he by his wisdom delivered the city; yet no man remembered that same poor man.
[16] Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength: nevertheless the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard.
[17] The words of wise men are heard in quiet more than the cry of him that ruleth among fools.
[18] Wisdom is better than weapons of war: but one sinner destroyeth much good.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Afraid your right about that. Most could really care less. My wife is totally uninterested in politics. I have tried to educate in the political process but have gave up. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink applies here.  She however is a Bush supporter and despises the Clintons.

I'm not down on women. I love my wife.

But 90% of her political views come from a desire to please me.

Basically, women will conform to whoever they want to please.

Truth is, LOTS of women want to please Tom Crusie / Brad Pitt, and if Brad Pitt comes out with some braindead political opinion - BINGO - they'll follow along.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#8]
One citizen. One vote.

That is how it is. That is how it should
be. Don't fuck around with the core tennets
of our republic in order to manufacture
social change.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:17:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
One citizen. One vote.

social change.

Apparently you don't know how our Founding Fathers set up this "voting" thingy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:17:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not down on women. I love my wife.

But 90% of her political views come from a desire to please me.

Basically, women will conform to whoever they want to please.

Truth is, LOTS of women want to please Tom Crusie / Brad Pitt, and if Brad Pitt comes out with some braindead political opinion - BINGO - they'll follow along.

NO I am not down on woman either for that matter, but most are just not interested in keeping up on politics. She does the vote the right way in my opinion. Definitely not a liberal.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:18:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The country started going in the  crapper when women got the right to vote.

You can debate causality, but you CANNOT debate correlation.

+1
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
One citizen. One vote.

social change.

Apparently you don't know how our Founding Fathers set up this "voting" thingy.

I do.

Wanna go back to landowners only?
Maybe everyone else can have 3/5s of
a vote? Except women, of course, since
they should be in the kitchen.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:34:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
How are we as a population supposed to suppress invasion,  protect the sovereighnty of our States,  and fight enemies foreign and domestic with Semi Automatic AR15 weapons?  We would not stand a chance in fighting a foreign army,  nevermind would we stand a chance in fighting against total enslavement by a potential future or current government who would try and take our freedoms.  

If the country faces a threat THAT obvious, I would hope that you'd be in the recruiting line the next day and you'd be getting whatever FA weapons or other gear Uncle Sam had available to issue to you. THATS how you'd be best helping the country in such a situation.As for the rest of it, if you are worried about domestic politics, get involved in some fashion beyond typing away madly on your keyboard. Run for local office, anything except what you are doing.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:35:51 PM EDT
[#14]
There is no way to vote your way out of tyranny, unless the votes are cast with fire-arms.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:42:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
There is no way to vote your way out of tyranny, unless the votes are cast with fire-arms.

'Voting From The Rooftops' as they say.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Bullshit.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:07:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think a good alternative for today would be "no pay taxes, no vote".

If we're going to have this damn income tax, we may as well get something for it.

I'll agree and raise ya - one vote for every $1000 paid in income tax.

Please.  Bill Gates, Paula Abdul and Tom Cruise aren't thousands of times more valuable a citizen than I.  Take that elitist talk and throw it out the window.

I'll throw it out the window as long as we solve the problem first by making  them and me pay the same amount of taxes.

i.e. ditch the progressive commie income tax system
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:08:51 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

coward

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:09:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Think of your AR15, not as neutered...

...but more like a vasectomy.

But you are right nontheless
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:13:18 PM EDT
[#20]
hmm....interesting topic
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:30:11 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Not very affective against a GPS guided bomb,  you especially make a good target all grouped up like that.

(talking about the picture of the militia group).

You assume the pilot can make it to the air-base.

I assume they could.  And you cant shoot the airplane down without anti air missiles,  unless you got lucky hitting a plane at 10,000+ feet with an ar15 or m16.  GOOD LUCK.

Most stateside bases could be over run pretty easily in a surprise attack.  There are any number of ways to flitrate a base and sap the flight line.  I mean its not like we would be different than military members.  That is the thing about civil wars, we all look the same, talk the same and act the same.  Its why they are bloody.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:36:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Maybe I am wrong here, but I think that
discussing ways to carry out an armed
insurrection might be a bit outside the
bounds of the CoC.

Jesus, GD gets fucking nuttier and nuttier.
It is like DU and Frugal Squirrel had an
illegitimate, thalidomide baby.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#23]
TheCynic

Maybe I am wrong here, but I think that
discussing ways to carry out an armed
insurrection might be a bit outside the
bounds of the CoC.

Your not wrong.

People keep talking about trolls running off the older members of the site....I guess that depends on who's pet trolls we'er talking about, doesn't it?

I don't suppose it's occured to anybody, that the leftist DU hippie trolls, may not be to blame, for lost members. But that those members might have been eqauly tired of the Militia recruiting, anti-government whack jobs instead.

I myself believe that actively plotting the deaths of American service men is a despicable act, more suited to ASSweb or Frugal Squirrel's than Arfcom GD.

YMMV
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:17:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Relax were talking theoretics behind an armed conflict involving the unorganized militia.

Noone here is calling for a revolt against the government.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:19:59 PM EDT
[#25]
tagged
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:21:49 PM EDT
[#26]
No, America is not a defeated enslaved country.

Next question?

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:46:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Next question?

Proof?

Reasoning?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:52:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Next question?

Proof?

Reasoning?

Thanks.

Prove the center of the moon isn't made of green cheese.  

We have no masters, thus are not slaves.  

There is no occupying army thus we have not been conquered.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:58:22 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Next question?

Proof?
Reasoning?
Thanks.

You have a master.  Its called the police(or the laws themselves).  And if you decide you want to own illegal firearms,  you can very well be put in jail for a good portion of your life.  

There is no occupying army?  There are 11 + million unaccounted for illegal aliens living in the country.  That means that even if only 10% of them are hostile or influenced by a foreign government,  they would still rival our entire Armed Forces as far as numbers.

What does the composition of the moons core have anything to do with this thread?  
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:03:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Um, actally the constitution will never be thrown away.  Why throw it away when you can just ignore it, as it has been for close to 100 years?

The second war of secession was America's one and only chance to decide whether it would be a Republic bound by a constitution, or an empire ruled by a central government.   We are all paying the price for the outcome.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:10:24 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Next question?

Proof?
Reasoning?
Thanks.

You have a master.  Its called the police(or the laws themselves).  And if you decide you want to own illegal firearms,  you can very well be put in jail for a good portion of your life.  

There is no occupying army?  There are 11 + million unaccounted for illegal aliens living in the country.  That means that even if only 10% of them are hostile or influenced by a foreign government,  they would still rival our entire Armed Forces as far as numbers.

What does the composition of the moons core have anything to do with this thread?  

Wait so now any nation that has laws is enslaved?  That's an absolutely insane premise.

11+ million people are not an army, if they banded together and acted in concert then you could continue with that thought, but they don't so it's not a valid arguement.

The fact that you can't prove that the moons core isn't made of green cheese doesn't allow me to claim that it is.  You need to show that America IS a defeated enslaved country to make your point rather than attempting to make it via the lack of proof to the contrary.  

Reasoning through logical fallacy is not reasoning at all.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:22:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Defeated?  

No.

Enslaved?  

De facto.

Head down, chin up.  
Look left, look right, look behind.
Forward pressure.
Cover, concealment.  
Move off line.

My Very Best,

Rick

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:23:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Any nation that has laws saying they are in control of your personal  security,  yes that is enslavement.

And do you realize what 100 thousand illegal aliens can do? Nevermind 11 million.  Or even 1 million. 100 thousand of them.  lets say Islamic Jihaders.  Do you know how much destruction just a small amount of them could do?  Especially in any half assed coordinated attack.

I am trying to make my point,  you arent trying to make any points other then spout off at the mouthw ith no content in your posts.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:30:50 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Any nation that has laws saying they are in control of your personal  security,  yes that is enslavement.

Warren v. D.C. says the police have no duty to provide for my personal security

And do you realize what 100 thousand illegal aliens can do? Nevermind 11 million.  Or even 1 million. 100 thousand of them.  lets say Islamic Jihaders.  Do you know how much destruction just a small amount of them could do?  Especially in any half assed coordinated attack.

But they aren't, they are not together and they are not an army.  There are approximately 44 million gun owners in the United States and that doesn't make us an army either. If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.  The point you are trying to make is what IS not what could be.

I am trying to make my point,  you arent trying to make any points other then spout off at the mouthw ith no content in your posts.

You may be trying but you are failing and badly.

What's going to come next claiming that you're a sovereign natural citizen of the Anglo-Saxon common law. and that your inalienable personal rights recognized in 1215 and 1225 by King John and forming the subject of the written grants to King John's barons in Magna Carta remain the supreme law to which you are subject?

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:35:21 PM EDT
[#35]

Nevermind Phil, after you point out the obvious idiocy and error of his posts he'll just ignore you and continue to post irrational drivel.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:44:39 PM EDT
[#36]
the US is much larger, more places to hide, and more armed citizens for an invader to deal with
use the arms we do have to get weapons from the military after ambushing and killing patrols

Ladies and Jellybeans, If we come to this state we have much larger problems to deal with. We must work to avoid this scenario.

I predict that our men and women from this current conflict will have a huge political impact on our next 25 years.

Let's support them actively, dialogue with them, and keep moving forward.

PS:   I am impressed, and appreciate, how many 20 somethings (including our original poster) look at their world, at what the constitution says, and wonder why we didn't do more to protect it.  

I have wondered the same thing.  I think that many of us just get caught up in trying to raise families and be good husbands and fathers.  It's just plain hard to bang a drum 24/7 and go to work at the same time.  No excuse.  We must do what we can.

Rick

We are at a "tipping point."

Comments, Please.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:45:43 PM EDT
[#37]
HKS, did you KNOW that the NRA told President Reagan
to SIGN the FOPA bill in 1986?

He asked the NRA if he should sign it, and they emphatically
said YES.

The MG ban was slipped in there by the liberal asshat democrats
and at that time, there was no chance of both Houses of Congress
to agree on the same bill without the ban on later sessions of Congress.

It was all or NOTHING.

Get educated.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:50:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Im not a member of the NRA nor do I like them. They have so many members, and not once have they organized,  armed,  and revolted.

I am dead serious about the 2nd Amendment and my personal Freedom.

I am willing to fight and die to preserve my Constitutional rights if I have to.  I dont want to live or have my children live in a world where they are told what to say,  how to say it,(which is where I see the country going)  and are living in a world controlled by centralized standing armies( that we have now) with their security being provided to them.

You are with me or against me.

What else do we have besides our lives?  It is important to fight for freedom.  "Those willing to give a little personal freedom for temporary safety deserve neither life nor freedom" -Benjamin Franklin.  And I agree with that.

I am already a slave to the system we call "money",  that is enough.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:51:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
HKS, did you KNOW that the NRA told President Reagan
to SIGN the FOPA bill in 1986?

He asked the NRA if he should sign it, and they emphatically
said YES.

The MG ban was slipped in there by the liberal asshat democrats
and at that time, there was no chance of both Houses of Congress
to agree on the same bill without the ban on later sessions of Congress.

It was all or NOTHING.

Get educated.

Which is why I have a hard time convincing myself to join the NRA.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:51:56 PM EDT
[#40]
IBTL
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:57:41 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

So again,  I blame the old timers.  They failed.  Now Bush wants to practically make the US a part of Mexico and Canada by sharing borders and who knows what else.  I have lost faith in my fellow Americans as being honorable people whom I can respect,  and whom share the ideals that the Constition meant to preserve.  

Well youngster, get out there and do something about it.  Show us old timers how to fix the world.

Well?  It's not fixed yet?  

I hope you have a better plan than to bitch about it all on the internet.   Trust me, it doesn't help much.  You better go to plan B.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:01:44 PM EDT
[#42]
I am not a politician.   I consider myself smarter then them.  And I have too much impatience to deal with being political.  My life is all I have and I am not going to waste my time striking reason over my very own freedom.  That basically implicated them as my enemy for the very fact they are supressing my freedoms to begin with.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:15:12 PM EDT
[#43]
What needs to be done is to wrest control of the educational system away from the liberals.  

I have doubts that can be accomplished, however.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:23:55 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So again,  I blame the old timers.  They failed.  Now Bush wants to practically make the US a part of Mexico and Canada by sharing borders and who knows what else.  I have lost faith in my fellow Americans as being honorable people whom I can respect,  and whom share the ideals that the Constition meant to preserve.  

Well youngster, get out there and do something about it.  Show us old timers how to fix the world.

Well?  It's not fixed yet?  

I hope you have a better plan than to bitch about it all on the internet.

Don't ask him to actually DO anything.

He'd much rather sit at the keyboard and BLAME everyone else for problems and spout off erroneous and irrational drivel.

Tell me again HKS about this "information trail" you say exists that will lead ANYONE to my door or allow them to trace my firearms to ME.

Tell us more about the "tyranny" in which 200+million firearms are held ANONYMOUSLY by over 90million private gunowners.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:45:36 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Yes the U.S. is a slave nation, but not everyone !

x-plane.org/home/sideslip/images/jftx/editedpoint.JPG

Airsofters Rule
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:25:07 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

In my experience,usually the complaint of someone who doesn't have a job, or the skills needed to have a good paying job. Guess what: life goes on, and you'll never have enough money in life for all the things you want. Thats why we work second or third jobs.You need to grow up. No one is oppressing you. You are young and naive and thats about it. You'll look back in 20 years and laugh at how stupid you sound now.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 1:33:26 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In my experience,usually the complaint of someone who doesn't have a job, or the skills needed to have a good paying job. Guess what: life goes on, and you'll never have enough money in life for all the things you want. Thats why we work second or third jobs.You need to grow up. No one is oppressing you. You are young and naive and thats about it. You'll look back in 20 years and laugh at how stupid you sound now.

1)  I was born poor.
2)  Others are born rich.

The money system is fair?

Some people dont have to work for their money.  At what point did I as a child not earn or deserve to be brought up having the same money as everyone else,  specifically rich people?

You cant work until your 15,  the Olsen Twins were worth two billion by the time they turned 15.  That isnt crooked?  How can you make 2 billion being an actor when you arent even supposed to be able to work yet?  They were paid 2 billion for being kids.

Where is my 2 billion?  I was a kid too.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 1:44:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:41:59 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1)  I was born poor.
2)  Others are born rich.

The money system is fair?

Some people dont have to work for their money.  At what point did I as a child not earn or deserve to be brought up having the same money as everyone else,  specifically rich people?

You cant work until your 15,  the Olsen Twins were worth two billion by the time they turned 15.  That isnt crooked?  How can you make 2 billion being an actor when you arent even supposed to be able to work yet?  They were paid 2 billion for being kids.

Where is my 2 billion?  I was a kid too.  

For each according to their need and from each according to their ability eh comrade?  

This was posted last night and what do you know he was spot on too.

Quoted:

Nevermind Phil, after you point out the obvious idiocy and error of his posts he'll just ignore you and continue to post irrational drivel.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Liberty

Organize, train, communicate, it is this trinity that shall deliver us from bondage.

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top