BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:00:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:01:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Don't be silly.  A msicarriage is an accident, abortion is in tentional preplanned murder.

Sgat1r5

Once you BAN ABORTION, how will the authorities enforce the ban then???  An abortion could easily be made to look like an accident.  The only way to know for sure is to interrogate the women who "miscarry" because some of them are certain to be lying whores!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:02:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
She prolly can't figger out why she keeps getting pregnant.

Can you blame her?  She was probably taught abstinence.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:03:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:03:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Health care is suppossed to keep people alive, not kill them.

Selfish whore

Sgatr15

+1

She says when she got pregnant before at her old job her insurance covered her abortion.

She should have learned from her mistake the first time. What a sad excuse for a woman.

What mistake? As far as she's concerned, there was no mistake last time. She got herself in trouble, and someone else came along and fixed it at no cost to her.

Maybe now she will see that it's a mistake to rely on a several hundred dollar abortion instead of a several dollar condom (or various other forms of birth control, all much cheaper then abortion). Or maybe it's already too late.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:04:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't be silly.  A msicarriage is an accident, abortion is in tentional preplanned murder.

Sgat1r5

Once you BAN ABORTION, how will the authorities enforce the ban then???  An abortion could easily be made to look like an accident.  The only way to know for sure is to interrogate the women who "miscarry" because some of them are certain to be lying whores!

Well, you can't interrogate all miscarriages. But you can find doctors that are doing abortions still and arrest them.  And if they have records then you after those women.

Or nothing can be done, but that still doesn't mean murder of children should be legal.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:05:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Doesn't the coathanger idea fall under 'Practising medicine without a license' or 'medical malpractice' if he does have a license?

Illegal either way, I would submit.

NTM (Tongue firmly in cheek)
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:05:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Catholic Health Insurance plans DO NOT provide for abortion, finding that a "dig" at the Catholic Church is a victimization complaint worthy of the NAACP.

They way you presented it was a dig at the Church.

When the Church never needed to be involved at all.

And you have a history of attacking the Catholic Church.

Sgat1r5

No, I've seen what a health insurance policy for a catholic run organization covers and it does not cover abortion, whether the insured is catholic or not, and whether the organization is church related or not. The only to find a "dig" out of that is if you are on the look out to be able to claim you are oppressed or victimized.

I would like to see examples of my attacks on the Catholic Church though.  Serve up those links! This oughta be interesting.

Many companies offer insurance that doesn't cover abortions.  In fact, most of the Fortune 500 companies that I have been associated with in one way or another don't.  The majority of whom self fund their health care and could offer whatever they like.  It is interesting that you immediately bring up the church.  BTW...the National Baptist Convention, Nat'l Evangelical Church, The Lutheran Church and Episcopal Church's don't offer abortion on their health plans either.  FYI.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:05:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If she thinks of you as a "confidante", shouldn't you be keeping this to yourself?  Just my $.02.

Vulcan94

I don't know about you, but I tend to report murderers.

Sgat1r5

abortion isn't murder any more than killing a cat is murder.   You may not approve, but its not murder.  if you want it changed, then overturn Roe v. Wade.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:07:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

abortion isn't murder any more than killing a cat is murder.   You may not approve, but its not murder.  if you want it changed, then overturn Roe v. Wade.

Murder is when you kill an innocent life.

Regardless of what the law says.

If the law was always right we wouldn't be paying $200 for a tax stamp now would we?

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:07:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Do you even care about the child Aimless?

Sgat1r5

She gave birth already? Damn I've been on the computer longer than I thought!

I'll take that as a no.

Sgat1r5

When the child takes it first breath, I will care about it.  This is my response based on me reading of the Bible.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She doesn't own a coat-hanger?

That is by far one of the most tasteless remarks I have ever read on this board.

And since when is money more important than personnal responsibility or a human life?

Sgat1r5

Rob a 7-11 and go to jail for life.  Murder someone and get 5-years and perhaps parol if you are nice.

Unfortuntely, human life is worth much less than money.  It has been that way for a good long while now.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes it should be illegal.  And if people still want to use the coat hanger meathod then once we find out they should be arrested for murder.

Sgat1r5

What if a woman miscarries by natural causes?  Should she face an inquisition and sodium pentothal injection to find out if she "really" miscarried, or if she just took some gray-market RU-486?

I think all women recovering from the loss of a miscarriage should be interrogated.  It may psychologically scar them for life, but what difference does a little emotional turmoil make when you're saving cute little babies?

Sgat1r5

What about when a woman is negligent.  Like say drinks a bottle of gin and goes and sits in a hot tub and it causes her to abort?

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:09:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
When the child takes it first breath, I will care about it.  This is my response based on me reading of the Bible.

Your an athiests, so what you say about the Bible is rather irrelavant.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

What about when a woman is negligent.  Like say drinks a bottle of gin and goes and sits in a hot tub and it causes her to abort?

What if...what if...what if.

WHat if we just stop killing children instead of looking for reason why we should kill children.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Btw- I agree with Aimless.  If this a decision by the insurance carrier, maybe the company should find an insurance carrier that makes good BUSINESS decisions instead

If you both feel so strongly about it, why don't you donate the money for her to abort her child?  Better yet, perhaps offer legal services for free to fight the Insurance company ruling.

Feel strongly? Not particularly, I don't have an imaginary friend telling me to get all bent out of shape over whether some woman I don't know has a kid or not. I just think it's dopey for an insurance company to pay $ 7k for a birth v. $ 500 or whatever an abortion costs (whatever you've done in insurance I hope it's not in the account department).

Yet you feel strongly enough to comment about something you admittedly know little about (cost wise) and felt comfortable enough to throw in a dig about the Catholic Church?  

I thought better of you than that.

I've seen plenty of bills for what a birth costs at several hospitals in my area. Catholic Health Insurance plans DO NOT provide for abortion, finding that a "dig" at the Catholic Church is a victimization complaint worthy of the NAACP.

Aimless,

For an attorney, I find your lack of attention to detail lacking...especially when it comes to your own words (typed).  What do you think implies?  For the record...let me refresh your memory.

"Which Archdiocese do you work for?"

It was you who indeed said that wasn't it?  I could be wrong.  I wouldn't be the first or last time it has happened.  If I am, just how did you intend that statement to be understood?  Perhaps I (and many others here) have a grave misconception of the symbol and its intent/meaning.

As far as the Catholic Church paying for abortions, that would be like the NRA or the GOP donating money to anti-gunner organizations, George Soros, the Democtatic Party and other liberal organizations.  It aint gonna happen.

And what does the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) have to do with this???

You make no sense-->

Weak, very weak.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:12:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What if...what if...what if.

WHat if we just stop killing children instead of looking for reason why we should kill children.

Sgat1r5

If a fetus is a human being then in that situation she is guilty of negligent homocide.

See right to choose is about the right to your own body.  If a woman is not allowed to abort a fetus then she has no right to her body.  They could very well charge her for drinking, smoking, taking drugs, having cats etc.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Murder is when you kill an innocent life.

Regardless of what the law says.

If the law was always right we wouldn't be paying $200 for a tax stamp now would we?

Sgat1r5

So those children our soldiers killed in Iraq were murdered?  You know the ACTUAL children who were killed?

Murder is an unlawful killing.   Anything else is you changing the definition to bolster your argument with emotion because your facts can't get it done.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:12:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
She should have figured that out before she got pregnant.

Bingo!  Her choice was to have sex (almost certainly without protection).  She should live with the consequences of her choices.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:14:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Boo fucking HOO

I could not have said it any better!

I have heard about some health insurance companies paying for her pills and for most of the child birth medical expenses.

Funny as hell how they don't want to pay for some girls "ooopsie!".
I am laughing my ass off over this one.  She is pissed because her insurance company expects her to be an adult and pay for her "inconvience" herself HAAAAAA! HA! HA!  

My insurance paid for my vasectomy..... and I'd bet they would  pay for her getting fixed too if it turns out to be convienent for them to.

Look honey...it it time to grow up , be an adult and accept the responsibilty for your actions.

Something about getting burnt from playing with fire.  HHAAA! HAAAA! HAAAA!

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:14:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
If a fetus is a human being then in that situation she is guilty of negligant homocide.

ANytime one human cell splits into two human cell you then have a human life.

If every single one of our mothers had an abortion NONE of us whould be having the conversation.

And no one that calls themselves a Christian or claims they follow the Bible can support abortion with a clear conscience.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:15:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

My religion views the Bible as a book worthy of reading and using for the good things it contains.  I find the scriptural support for the view that a fetus is not a child to be rather interesting.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:16:56 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
So those children our soldiers killed in Iraq were murdered?  You know the ACTUAL children who were killed?

Murder is an unlawful killing.   Anything else is you changing the definition to bolster your argument with emotion because your facts can't get it done.

And the pro-abortion crowd always brings out these wild extreme examples as an arguement.

War is war and innocents get killed as a IN-DIRECT act that the OFFENDING country braught on THEMSELVES>

Abortion is when a mother MURDERS a child then never did anything, never had a say in anything, and never had any sort of defense.

SGat1r5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Too fucking bad.  Life is full of consequences.  She better get used to it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
My religion views the Bible as a book worthy of reading and using for the good things it contains.  I find the scriptural support for the view that a fetus is not a child to be rather interesting.

Verse?

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If a fetus is a human being then in that situation she is guilty of negligant homocide.

ANytime one human cell splits into two human cell you then have a human life.

If every single one of our mothers had an abortion NONE of us whould be having the conversation.

And no one that calls themselves a Christian or claims they follow the Bible can support abortion with a clear conscience.

Sgat1r5

What about the tissue we grow for burn victims?  That is made up of human cells.  Is it a human being?  Of course it isn't.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:29:45 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

What mistake? As far as she's concerned, there was no mistake last time. She got herself in trouble, and someone else came along and fixed it at no cost to her.

Maybe now she will see that it's a mistake to rely on a several hundred dollar abortion instead of a several dollar condom (or various other forms of birth control, all much cheaper then abortion). Or maybe it's already too late.

I meant the mistake of murdering her unborn child. Of course you have a point, in the minds of too many people that is not a mistake because the baby doesn't exist until the stork magically puts it in the womb at the very moment of labor.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
So instead the insurance company is going to pay out $ 7000+ for her to have the kid? Which archdiocese do you work for?

Maybe they don't cover maternity either.

I don't think insurance should cover abortions.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So instead the insurance company is going to pay out $ 7000+ for her to have the kid? Which archdiocese do you work for?

Maybe they don't cover maternity either.

I don't think insurance should cover abortions.

What about birth control?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:36:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Selfish whore

Sgatr15

I can't agree more with ya sgtar15...Makes me very angry to know that healthcare is doing this.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:37:30 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

See right to choose is about the right to your own body.  If a woman is not allowed to abort a fetus then she has no right to her body.  They could very well charge her for drinking, smoking, taking drugs, having cats etc.

The child's right to life supercedes the woman's right to not have to grow up and face the fact that actions have consequence. It is a travesty our laws do not currently reflect that.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:44:08 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The child's right to life supercedes the woman's right to not have to grow up and face the fact that actions have consequence. It is a travesty our laws do not currently reflect that.

Hey PBIR the hospital has a new program.  Kidney paitients will be connected to you for your kidney useage.  It will definetly effect you for life (medically) and you actually might die but this guys right to life is more important then your right to your own body.  If you dissconnect him you will be charged with murder.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:48:39 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey PBIR the hospital has a new program.  Kidney paitients will be connected to you for your kidney useage.  It will definetly effect you for life (medically) and you actually might die but this guys right to life is more important then your right to your own body.  If you dissconnect him you will be charged with murder.

Nice try oprah. Except you left out the part where this is because I had sex. Whoops. And also, tell me what the odds are of dying in labor based on how many women gave birth last year versus how many died in labor. I'd wager an extremely minute amount of women who get abortions can legitimately use that cop-out.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#35]
This women needs to use some kind of birth control or stop spreading her legs.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:53:58 PM EDT
[#36]
if they would cover the care for it should she decide to have it they should cover it to get rid of it.

I see no way they should be able to deny paying for it. Oh yea.. .as long as the double standard favors the religious right's views it's okay...

EDIT:

BTW: I am most likely one of the most pro choice males you'll ever find.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:54:40 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And the pro-abortion crowd always brings out these wild extreme examples as an arguement.

War is war and innocents get killed as a IN-DIRECT act that the OFFENDING country braught on THEMSELVES>

Abortion is when a mother MURDERS a child then never did anything, never had a say in anything, and never had any sort of defense.

SGat1r5

That argument is weak. The Iraqui's that are signing up in their own army are being blown up. Suicide bombers are blowing kids up. Those kids didn't do anything to bring anything on themselves.

Again, argue with your head and not your heart.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:57:19 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
...She says when she got pregnant before at her old job her insurance covered her abortion..............

Ain't too bright, what? Whatever she does, she should sterilize herself at the same time and give the collective IQ a break.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

Would you provide that scripture, please?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:03:15 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, for the most part, I agree with you, but no murder/abortion has taken place yet.  My point was if someone takes you into their confidence you don't go telling every Tom, Dick, or Harry.

Vulcan94

It appears this is her SECOND TIME.

So yes, she is a murdered, and anyone that helped is an accomplice.

Sgat1r5

I love this stuff. Honestly.

If you feel that abortion is murder, and you aren't taking active, physical steps to stop it, you're a coward.

I don't think people that scream "murder" are actually all cowards - I just think deep down you know you're using hyperbole.

Or you're cowards.

What do you think?

ETA: Forgot the 3rd option - you believe it is murder, but you don't care enough to risk your comfort to stop it.  That's callous, and frankly the thought didn't initially cross my mind, and I certainly don't think that's the case of the "abortion is murder" people.   I think the vast majority of them fall into the "they won't admit it's hyperbole" category, as I don't think they're cowards or heartless callous people.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:05:11 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, for the most part, I agree with you, but no murder/abortion has taken place yet.  My point was if someone takes you into their confidence you don't go telling every Tom, Dick, or Harry.

Vulcan94

Sgat1r5

If you feel that abortion is murder, and you aren't taking active, physical steps to stop it, you're a coward.

I don't think people that scream "murder" are actually all cowards - I just think deep down you know you're using hyperbole.

Or you're cowards.

What do you think?

What do you want him to do shoot Doctors? Don't call people cowards to try to win an argument.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:05:29 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Well, you can't interrogate all miscarriages. But you can find doctors that are doing abortions still and arrest them.  And if they have records then you after those women.

Or nothing can be done, but that still doesn't mean murder of children should be legal.

Sgat1r5

I don't think you get my point.  Maybe that is intentional.

Once you lock up all the doctors doing kitchen table abortions, what happens next?

Can you type the following and post it?

"I, SgtAR15, believe that once all abortion doctors are locked up, vast quantities of RU-486 will NOT be easily found on the black market.  Furthermore, traditional 'folks wisdom' of home-made abortion potions will not find a resurgence on the Internet and through word-of-mouth from woman to woman."

If you want to hate abortions and say they are wrong, well that's fine.  What gets me is all these people calling for laws because they think the gov. is actually ABLE to control determined people.

If a woman wants an abortion, she'll get one whether it's from a doctor or not.

Tip: type the following into google to find plants you can grow in your own yard that will induce an abortion.

Search on: herbal medicine abortifacient "united states"
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Selfish whore

Sgatr15

I can't agree more with ya sgtar15...Makes me very angry to know that healthcare is doing this.

Abortion is not Healthcare, by any means
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:07:28 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

What do you want him to do shoot Doctors? Don't call people cowards to try to win an argument.

If you truly believe that abortion doctors are murderers that are being let off by the state, then YES.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:08:31 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Btw- I agree with Aimless.  If this a decision by the insurance carrier, maybe the company should find an insurance carrier that makes good BUSINESS decisions instead

Why don't YOU bring one, shove it up her twat and pull?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:10:32 PM EDT
[#46]
India
Bravo
Tango
Lima
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:11:22 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
What about the tissue we grow for burn victims?  That is made up of human cells.  Is it a human being?  Of course it isn't.

And where do those cells come from?

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Vulcan94

Sgat1r5

Or you're cowards.

What do you think?

What do you want him to do shoot Doctors? Don't call people cowards muderer to try to win an argument.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:14:49 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Girl I work with considers me a confidante and likes to tell me her problems...Turns out she's 2 months pregnant (ex- boyfriend)..She says she can't keep it (OK.. I lean against abortion but that's her choice) but then she has the nerve to start whining that our insurance won't cover it unless it's a life threatening situation..she says that she has a condition that might make pregnancy dangerous for her...She says when she got pregnant before at her old job her insurance covered her abortion. Even if I did believe the story about her "condition" you'd think she (or her ex-boyfriend) could take responsibility come up with a few hundred to get it done.   All the time she was telling me this I didn't say shit to her because although I'm not directly over her I'm considered management

She doesn't have the responsibility to avoid pregnancy the first time, she doesn't have the responsibility to raise the child and so aborts it, she doesn't have the responsibility to pay for the 1st abortion, she doesn't have responsibility to avoid pregnancy a second time, she doesn't have the responsibility to raise the child this time either and so she wants to abort it, and now you suddenly want her to sprout responsibility and pay for this abortion? Why expect responsibility from her now?  Up to this point no one else ever has.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:15:09 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And where do those cells come from?

Sgat1r5

Just like sperm and eggs they come from humans.  We take cells from a human put them in an environent and they split.

What is your point? All human cells have come from humans since adam.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top