Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:41:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:24:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
This is complete and utter BS!

Welcome to America, where now we will bend over and take it in the keaster to any special interest with enough clout....

You know, I am getting to the point where I hate the mexis, I mean WTF, in the 1800's and early 1900's when we had European immigrants flooding the country, it was simple, YOU LEARNED ENGLISH, or you were marginilized and isolated. You wanted to go to an American school...you learned English.

What the hell has happened to this country.....

rampant PC is what happened.

Yeah, unfortunately I know...it was more of a rhetorical question....

If this continues unabated, I'd really hate to see this country 100 years from now.....

The problem is that america is civilization. The goal of people like this has never been to reach the high goal of civilization but to pull civilzation down to thier level.

If this continues and the illegal aliens and PC idiots and liberals get their way america will be another run of the mill 3rd world shit hole in less than a hundred years. And then the hoard of refugees supposedly wanting a better life will move on like a large parasite to the next civilized country and rather than changing themselves to fit the mold of civilization they will change civilization to fit them. And that is the major problem.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top