BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:37:15 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
OK dont you like it when a service person is scheduled for a certain time frame and he calls and says he is running ahead of schedule and asks if he can come by and solve your problem an hour earlier?

Well, I call this customer... lets call her "stupid ass bitch face fuckwich moron dimwitted fuckface" She is scheduled between 1-3 PM. I call her at 12 and say Mrs "stupid ass bitch face fuckwich moron dimwitted fuckface" I am running ahead of schedule and was wondering if I can come by earlier and take care of your frige? She says "No, I have to put my son down for a nap now... your office told me between 1-3. (For heaven's sake, Its only an HOUR difference)

Fine so I go to the call scheduled after Mrs "stupid ass bitch face fuckwich moron dimwitted fuckface" who was in the 2-4PM slot and HAPPY to see me there earlier. finish that job then go back to Mrs "stupid ass bitch face fuckwich moron dimwitted fuckface".

HUGE ASS NOTE on the door bell... "DO NOT RING BELL! Please knock softly" (Damn. What a bad day to leave my battering ram home) So she answers the door and whispers "Can i ask you to please work quietly, my son is sleeping" I said "Ma'am, I am here to fix a refrigerator, NOT make a quilt. You want me to come back another day?"

She was like "No!!! I NEED MY FRIDGE FIXED TODAY... Please if you can work as quietly as possible"

Yeah OK.

This house was a SHRINE to her son... her 2 year old son with about a MILLION pics of him all over the house. i have pics of my kids around the house but HOLY CRAP!!!!

Mrs "stupid ass bitch face fuckwich moron dimwitted fuckface" had a complaint about EVERYTHING.

"Why didnt you tell me the food was gonna be taken out of the refrigerator?" (How else was I supposed to work on it?)

"Why didnt your office tell me you didnt take American Express?" (Why didnt she ask if we take it?)

And she was bitching at the poor gardeners and cememnt workers around the house... What a bitch!!!

anyone else LOVE to work with the public?

Fixed some spelling mistakes for you.  I hope you dont mind

FriDge
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:42:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

FriDge

I wonder how many goats it would cost to have someone actual change it to that.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:52:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

FriDge

I'm in for a bribe

What would it cost?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:56:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

FriDge

FutherMuckers!!! ALL of you!!!

Like many before me... If you do ... IM LEAVING!!!

OK OK... I wont leave,,, although I WILL make your lives miserable.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:02:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

FriDge

FutherMuckers!!! ALL of you!!!

Like many before me... If you do ... IM LEAVING!!!

OK OK... I wont leave,,, although I WILL make your lives miserable.

pffft.

I'm in for fifty to add the "D".....anybody else?

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:09:21 AM EDT
[#6]
When I get people who come in with an attitude
making demands or otherwise just being an asswipe .
I usually tell them that I'm booked out 20 weeks in advance
but if they want to make an appointment I'll put them
on the list

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:29:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
When I get people who come in with an attitude
making demands or otherwise just being an asswipe .
I usually tell them that I'm booked out 20 weeks in advance
but if they want to make an appointment I'll put them
on the list

My bride has done that as well and when they give her attitude because we cant make it on a day THEY choose, she offers them the name of our competitor.. the one who charges three times more than I do and does a shitty job.

Another company I know said that if they have a middle eastern last name, He is booked for months and/or he tells them his minimum service charge is 3 times the amount that it really is so they go away. I told him that if he gets busted he can get in some deep shit. Its his business and his choice,
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:27:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I could tell you some horror stories from when I delivered furniture when I was in High School, and some others when I was a package car driver for UPS

The wannabe rich dumbasses are the worst

Ohhh, I see you worked in Plano, Texas also.

wganz

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:21:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

The public is STUPID. 80% of them ought to be sterilized.

Virginia used to sterilize selected people, But the FEDS made them stop!  
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:05:26 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I used to answer calls for the utility company second and third shift.  That's when the weirdos call.  

(Not that everyone who calls then is a weirdo, but we had a much higher percentage of them.)

I got one call from a guy who was in a fury because we had turned off his premium channels at his wife's request (the account was in her name).  He actually told me he was going to kill himself if I didn't turn his HBO back on.  Then he slammed the phone down, but it didn't hang up.  I listened wide-eyed as they screamed at each other, expecting to hear gunshots any second.  I had to call the Sheriff on that one.

We'd get calls from the 911 office telling us that people had called them to report their cable was out.  

We got a call from a man who disputed his electric bill saying it was too high.  One of our meter readers went out to check his meter, and he saw that the guy had put tape over all his electrical outlets because he thought power was "leaking out".  

One guy who was stoned out of his mind called when his power blinked.  He was convinced the problem was that his fusebox was dirty, and he was going to wash it with soap and water.  We had to talk him out of it.  

I too worked in a utility answering public calls for a while.

After this storm, a guy calls in to say that a power line fell in his yard and caugt the grass on fire.  So he picks it up and moves it!  Damn he is one dumb but lucky guy.

Another time, this old lady calls in to say that all the little "ready killowatts" are running down the pole support cable into her back yard.  I told her that could not be because the little "ready killowatts" only run uphill!  She bought it!

The only one that tops that was the guy who complained about his bill being too high.  I asked him if he had all the spare outlets plugged.  He said no.  So I told him to just put plugs into the spare outlets and the eletricity would stop leak out and his bill would go down.  Some people are really STUPID.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top