Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:07:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Call Dianne Feinstein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was right, those damn things are flying around all by themselves!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:30:24 AM EDT
[#2]
We were shooting our SKS's down a dry creek bed one day at various distances and walked to where our far targets were to check them. I found one of our bullets laying on a sand bar. It had hit a closer target and came to rest. It only had rifling marks on it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:40:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I was never any good with math.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:54:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Someone shot your house!  Return fire immediately!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:27:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Call and complain to Gov. Jenny. Tell her the crime could have been solved had she had a bill passed mandating serial #s on every round of ammo sold/brought into MI!

Remember Jenny? She said there would be blood in the streets before the CPL law passed. What a maroon!

Actually I moved to MI about 2 years ago... Jennifer was already the Canadian Governess of Michigan when I got here. I've heard rumors about her liberalness and have seen how MI is slowly becoming more and more liberal.

In comparison, MI is what NJ was like 20+ years ago... In NJ, you used to be able to buy rifles and shotguns in a K-Mart 25 years ago. Now, Walmart in NJ will LOCK UP airsoft and paintball guns, and give you evil looks when talking about airsoft. LOL.

I hope MI doesn't become like that!

Regarding my post:

I just wanted to know if someone was trying to shoot my house or if it was a freak of nature thing where somehow a 7.62x39 bi-metal bullet landed on my roof in between the shingle layers.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top