BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:08:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
... Go read this

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=4449466&mesg_id=4449466

That is pretty funny. I see that the DUers are no longer hiding their hate for our military in their posts.  Lots of negative comments about the men and women serving in the military.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:09:06 PM EDT
[#2]
tag...I wanna hear about the invasion about to take place
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:11:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
... Go read this

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=4449466&mesg_id=4449466

Stupid hippies

Have you or someone you know harbored a DUer?  If so... this could happen to you!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:12:54 PM EDT
[#4]
.  <--
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:15:13 PM EDT
[#5]
C-, based on story line alone.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:19:33 PM EDT
[#6]
The uncontrolled capitalization is killing me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:41:39 PM EDT
[#7]
this guy can't even spell and he's running in the bush with his AR? WTF?

i call serious bullshit, btw. those guys would have shot you and probably been justified to boot!
Headline: Crazy man tries to run over police on stakeout, then get's killed when he points rifle.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:58:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Can't vote , but owns an AR...I don't get it
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:23:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Too late now, you should have made them show you what was on the videotape.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 1:40:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Maybe they were shadow people.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:02:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Shady cops.

Max
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:09:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Holy crap, now I have a migraine just for reading that.  Dude, you need to work on your sentence structure.  I don't even know where to begin...Caps in random Places with run on Sentances and dialogue That was not in Quotes or even in separate Sentances.  Holy crap....

Ok, anyways, that is pretty f'd up.  I'd be on my guard.

Ditto.

Quoted:
My mind is Fried, My Typing sucks Be glad It is mostly Spelled right.

Eh, that's Good enough For Me.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:14:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Yea you should have taken the video tape.  

Be careful, it sounds like you have some retarded police around your house.  Those are the worst kind.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:24:23 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Too late now, you should have made them show you what was on the videotape.

True. Then there wouldn't be any guessing going on. However, there may have been nothing on it yet, since the officer was likely still on the stalk.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:26:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Maybe Wisconsin was invading?
Sgat1r5

retaliatory attacks for Chai Vang.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:37:18 AM EDT
[#16]
What a moron.  How do you even owna  gun like that, not being a citizen.  And are you typing like that on purpose.  

If the first cop would have shot your ass, he would have been completely justified.  Next time remove the foil frm your head, and call the police, you could have just as easily defended your home and family from the driveway, while waiting for the local PD.  

riding thru the bush with an AR15, yelling at cops, great idea
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:47:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:55:34 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Hey If Ya want More Details Call 218 463 1421 Ask For officer Steve Gust.

Sometimes i just want to say Fuck it, Some people.

Quoted:
Can I please be the first?

Please?

OK, here it goes:

Post the police report.

Your phone number is to an ambulance service in Hallock, Minn.  If you are going to post fantasy,  at least get your research right.

Why do I get the idea Super here is a DU'er trying to build street cred?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:17:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
... Go read this

Fuckin' liberal hippie douches...  

The funny thing is, 99% of us here would LOVE a flyby that close.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:21:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:34:44 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good, Thank You, i Hope to Have a Case# Tommoro And More info.

How Do u go About Getting the tape of the 911 Call that Was placed ???

This is Something i thought i would never have to Do Put a gun on Someone.

If anybody has Any Advice On What We should Do please, All Advice would be Appreciated.

Yeah Get Some Grammer Skills i know Sorry.    

lookin For Deer Aint Cuttin it.  

Dude. Stop it. That has to be intentional.  It's like reading a 2nd grader's writing.  You can use capitols capitals correctly at the least!

Pretty wild story.  Why would the cop not have radioed for his partner when some guy with an AR was about to run his ass down?  That part makes no sense.  Can't say if it's BS or not, but that's a pretty good draw-down story if it's true.

So can you.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:35:41 AM EDT
[#22]
The story has to be

Everyone knows that camo makes you invisable.  You never would have seen him in the ditch.

BTW:  You should stop cooking meth ... hurts your grammar skills.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:48:07 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I am Not A Citizen Of the USA YET. i was Born In Canada I Lived there For 21 years And then Moved to the USA In 1993. I Don,t have the Right To Vote. Maybe Someday.    

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yeah well i am not a pacifist And i Don,t Vote becuse i can,t  So i Don,t Bitch Who is in Office.  

Quoted:
... Go read this

Why can't you vote?

oho!  tabanac!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:56:29 AM EDT
[#24]
You Should try Punching the Right #s in your phone.

O By the Way here Is the Case # Which i just got by Calling using the # I gave you, 05-03140.

Now go Blow that Out your Ass.

Some people are not Arm Chair Warriors. And Don,t need to make up Fantasy Fiction. Maybe someday, Something will happen like this to you all And we will see how you deal with it.

thanks For the lack Of respect.  

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey If Ya want More Details Call 218 463 1421 Ask For officer Steve Gust.

Sometimes i just want to say Fuck it, Some people.

Quoted:
Can I please be the first?

Please?

OK, here it goes:

Post the police report.

Your phone number is to an ambulance service in Hallock, Minn.  If you are going to post fantasy,  at least get your research right.

Why do I get the idea Super here is a DU'er trying to build street cred?

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:57:36 AM EDT
[#25]
You didn't point the gun DIRECTLY AT HIS FACE did you?

I hate it when I see cops do that. I guess they are trained to do it, but damn, that would make me really nervous.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:00:04 AM EDT
[#26]
I have the Same Rights as you Do.  I  just Can't Vote or Run For public Office.

Do you have a Problem With this ???? WTF Big Deal I Have an AR, NEWS FLASH BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!!

Would you like a AO# Or my Private Info From the INS.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:00:09 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Ruh Roh!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:05:33 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If anybody has Any Advice On What We should Do please, All Advice would be Appreciated.

Dude. Stop it. That has to be intentional.  It's like reading a 2nd grader's writing.  You can use capitols capitals correctly at the least!

Pretty wild story.  Why would the cop not have radioed for his partner when some guy with an AR was about to run his ass down?  That part makes no sense.  Can't say if it's BS or not, but that's a pretty good draw-down story if it's true.

So can you.  

That would be spelling, so yes you are correct....  I properly used capitols capitals.  Thanks you for pointing it out.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:08:54 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So can you.  

That would be spelling, so yes you are correct....  I properly used capitols capitals.  ThanksThank you for pointing it out.

heh
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:13:15 AM EDT
[#30]
The spelling nazis are out in force, why has no one called him on the commas in place of his apostrophes yet?  

Anyway,  Someone explain to me how the "cop" would have been justified in shooting him.  Guess it's a yankee thing.  Down in the south, where we have real laws, if someone is on your land and you feal threatened, your perfectly justified in drawing down on them.  A cop out of his jurisdiction is only a cop to other cops.  If this story is legit, he had a trespasser.  No matter how you look at it.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:13:44 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So can you.  

That would be spelling, so yes you are correct....  I properly used capitols capitals.  ThanksThank you for pointing it out.

heh

Ahhhhhhh.  fuck it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:16:53 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So can you.  

heh

Ahhhhhhh.  fuck it.

good sport!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:22:18 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

good sport!

That was pretty funny actually.  Made me laugh.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:27:10 AM EDT
[#34]
You might want to invest in a non-skid, rubber bath mat for the tub.

Lot's of people die in bathtub falls every year.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:28:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Well here Is the Up Date, I just got of the Ph with the detective that came out with the officer, I told him the story they gave was bullshit and and he knew it. I am Going to get the police report in bit. I told him if there lookin for people making meth to please come over an use are house / property  they are welcome to do so I HATE druggies.

He told me it had nothing to do with me or my Family, and all he can trully Say Is that is a civil thing.

Also Both the Police officers in ? Do Check out In St Paul PD.  

i Apoligize to Everybody for poor Grammer and typing skills.  

Superfly
I Aint NO DUer!!!!!!!!!!!!!      
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:31:39 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What a moron.  How do you even owna  gun like that, not being a citizen.  And are you typing like that on purpose.  

If the first cop would have shot your ass, he would have been completely justified.  Next time remove the foil frm your head, and call the police, you could have just as easily defended your home and family from the driveway, while waiting for the local PD.  

He is an immigrant alien. How about ya'll reading the whole thread? IF you had, you would have seen that I asked him about his inability to vote, and he answered it.

Just because he is an immigrant alien doesn't mean that he can't own guns.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:32:45 AM EDT
[#37]
fuck em.  Badge or not, someone on my land without permission to be there is getting a criminal tresspass charge.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:33:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Seriously.....quit capitalizing random words.  It makes your posts REALLY hard to read, and takes away even more credibility.....

Even so, the cops supposed answer of "deer hunting" doesn't hold water.  If this was YOUR land he was trespassing.  Did he have your permission to be "hunting"? NO!  

If this story is legit, you need to get to the bottom of it.  I would be pretty pissed off if the same thing happened to me.  If I saw somebody "stalking" around on my farm with a guille suit I would have had my AR at the ready as well.

+1 on seeing the video tape before you let them leave.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:37:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Thank you.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is an immigrant alien. How about ya'll reading the whole thread? IF you had, you would have seen that I asked him about his inability to vote, and he answered it.

Just because he is an immigrant alien doesn't mean that he can't own guns.

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:40:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:42:17 AM EDT
[#41]

ETA: I would insist on a report of the incident being filed with your local LEO's to include the other officers ID's etc as a start.

Follow up...there's more to this.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:45:07 AM EDT
[#42]
There's always mistaking anything moving on your land for a coyote.....
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:45:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Ever chase a snake into a cane field? Got a MATCH?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:49:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Guy, how about learning when & where to capitalize words?  I had trouble following your story.

Glad it all turned out well.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:49:46 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

ETA: I would insist on a report of the incident being filed with your local LEO's to include the other officers ID's etc as a start.

I agree...

I'd bet money that they were watching and videotaping YOU Superfly, during a "Homeland Security" operation. I believe living in the US since 1993 without becoming a citizen could easily put you on a watch list nowadays.

I'd be surprised if you get the truth from them at all...
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:55:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Why weren't the cops carrying their weapons on them at the time?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:56:38 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree...

I'd bet money that they were watching and videotaping YOU Superfly, during a "Homeland Security" operation. I believe living in the US since 1993 without becoming a citizen could easily put you on a watch list nowadays.

Which raises another ?.  Why have you delayed becoming a citizen for so damn long?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:58:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Tagged for updates.

Quit pickin on Superfly.  He doesn't have to give you his life story to justify defending his property....
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:59:04 AM EDT
[#49]
I haven't made up my mind on this one yet.   I need more details.   Let's see what develops.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:04:33 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree...

But why would street cops from a city 5 hours away be checking him out instead of a fed group?

Something still does not smell right.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top