Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2001 4:15:58 AM EDT
not be kept in homes.

Here is the link:
[url]http://www.nfpa.org/education/professional_educators/RW/parent_firearm.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 4:27:03 AM EDT
[#1]
To hell with both of them
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:02:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't care for Lowes anyway, because cry baby Mike Skinner drives for them. (Come on Bill Elliott just one more win).

St. Louis Bob
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:08:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:15:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Sweep, now I understand the chimney top-hat and your screen name.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:23:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't recall any accidental firearms related deaths in my area. But I do recall several teacher related sexual assaults. Some jail time for them.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:26:48 AM EDT
[#6]
screw em
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:48:12 AM EDT
[#7]
"safety flash cards" hahahahaha

In a way, they've got a point.  It's a good idea to keep extra guns locked away and unloaded.  If you don't have enough rounds in your carry piece and enough time to be able to get to the locked up guns and drop the loaded magazines in, you live in a really bad neighborhood.  I mean, they must assume that you carry your gun with you when you go out if you don't keep it at home, right? [:D]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 9:25:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 9:37:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Maybe this advice is directed toward the F.B.I.?
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 10:06:37 AM EDT
[#10]
If you look at the Lowe's Home Safety Council Board of Directors it is no wonder why they are pushing the anti-gun agenda.

[url]www.loweshomesafety.org/about_members.asp[/url]

American Academy of Pediatrics,
Dr. Murray Katcher
[url]www.medsch.wisc.edu/pnhp/uw-pnhp.html[/url]
"Panel: How to change the health care system. This was a panel of students that have been politically active in health care reform issues, talking about what they have done. Speakers: Dr. Murray Katcher, founder of the MEDIC program, and [b]activist for gun control[/b]"

Morehouse School of Medicine,
The Honorable Dr. Louis W. Sullivan,
President
A "communitarian" is just another word for communist. They believe that the 2nd Amendment is a collective, not individual right. He was also Secretary of HUD during the Bush sr. administration and worked with Bill Bennet on the "war on drugs".

American Association of Retired Persons,
Mr. Leon Harper,
Consumer Affairs-Housing
The AARP has called for "reasonable gun control" meaning registration and a "assualt weapon" ban.

Consumer Foundation of America,
Ms. Mary Ellen R. Fise,
Product Safety Director and General Counsel
NRA ILA lists CFA as an anti-gun group

Major Cities Chiefs,
Chief Terrance B. Sheridan,
Representative and Chief of Baltimore County Police
Baltimore County Police have a LONG history of calling for gun control, including a ban on "assault weapons".

Now add to the list:

National Fire Protection Association,
Ms. Meredith K. Appy,
Vice President, Public Education

Link Posted: 7/18/2001 10:26:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
"safety flash cards" hahahahaha

[:D]
View Quote

I noticed the Flash cards have the Sesame Street
gang on one card ...

Always thought Ernie was dangerous ...

dP
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 3:32:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top