Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 11:10:48 PM EDT
[#1]
about 3 hours left, then a 25 min commute, and then.......
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 11:39:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm here.  Who has the pretzels?

[J Belushi]No pretzels.........CHEEPS [/J Belushi]
(Hamburger, Pepsi, Cheeps)
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 11:58:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll have chips a hamburger and a coke.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:04:47 AM EDT
[#4]
yo
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:07:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:12:53 AM EDT
[#6]
About 3 more hrs left at work
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:16:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll have chips a hamburger and a coke.

[J Belushi]No Coke.........PEPSI [/J Belushi]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:25:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
checkin in late

About time!

sorry its been busy at work.....
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:12:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Well, I've had a good day today - definitely better than most. On Saturday I made an appointment to get my tat and today was the day, so I arrive just a bit late due to all the damn road construction/traffic this summer. Anyway, my appointment hadn't been given to a walk-in and the artist was able to get the tat drawn up for me in no time, and we got down to business. It took 1hr 45mins and was about 90% finished when his shift was over, so I'll be going back in two weeks to have it "completed"... While the artist was drawing it up he was giving me ideas on how to expand on it, if I were so inclined some day, and his ideas were pretty good: "Have smoke coming out of the barrel of both rifles and maybe a battle scene in the background, or even a collage of scenes surrounding what I have now." I think that would look great, but as of this time I'm not too interested in being covered with tats (or having a large one such as that), but his ideas are appealing and maybe some day I'll walk back in there and have him add on to it.

I was originally quoted $150-180, but when I had arrived today the new quote was $200 because I wanted the tat to be somewhat enlarged. When it was time to pay, it came to $256 - definitely worth what I got in return. Like I said above, I'll be going back in two weeks to get the rest of my ink (prepaid - $256).

(This is the tat I had posted about once before asking for some opinion on the matter)

So yes, I'm happy and my day was a good one. I even got to eat a mexican taco today, and I can't quite put my finger in it, but something smelled fishy.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top