Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2001 9:25:40 PM EDT
While I was at a neighbor's house there was this documentary on cinemamax about this tattooed idiot who was not statisfied with piercings and found some guy who does "scar art" by the use of GUNSHOT WOUNDS. YES GUNSHOT WOUNDS! Mr. tattoo head paid $500, got shot in the shoulder right above his gun tattoo and was rushed off to the hospital in a waiting ambulance. And I thought that self-trepanation was crazy. What the hell is wrong with people these days?
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 9:30:09 PM EDT
[#1]
the world's coming to an end & everyone is going crazy because of all those FDCGH's
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 9:36:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
the world's coming to an end & everyone is going crazy because of all those FDCGH's
View Quote

Use a $.21 round to make 500 dollars. Doesn't sound so crazy to me.

A 1000 round case could make up to $500,000!  I can show you how.  Just send me $75 and I will send you 1 5.56mm starter bullet.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 9:52:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe work has drained me and my brain is tired, but I have to ask--what is a/an/the  "FDCGH"?

Link Posted: 7/17/2001 9:53:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Use a $.21 round to make 500 dollars. Doesn't sound so crazy to me.

A 1000 round case could make up to $500,000!  I can show you how.  Just send me $75 and I will send you 1 5.56mm starter bullet.
View Quote

LMFAO   that market is alittle late for the north, as criminals do it for free up here[BD]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 9:54:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Maybe work has drained me and my brain is tired, but I have to ask--what is a/an/the  "FDCGH"?

View Quote

FDCGH = failed dot com goatee head. in other words, Imbrog|io mortal enemies[sniper]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 11:29:46 PM EDT
[#6]
i dont know whats funnyer  the moron paying to get shot or that this stuffsuprises me anymore
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 12:47:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Ah, yes. How quickly one forgets. The infamous french-fry episode. Reminds me why I enjoy this board so much. And also should be the obvious answer to an earlier post--which could you live without TV or the internet. With classics like the Failed Dot Com Goatee Head, it's no contest- at least for me, I could not reliably function without the internet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top