BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I feel like getting this off my chest, So its saturday night, just get back into town (college) and I end up going to this party down the street with my neighbor. There are lots of hot girls, the spoda is flowing and its generally a good time. I was in the middle of looking for this hottie I met a few moments before when this gangbanger looking asshole shows up and starts flipping me shit. Ok, heres the rundown, Im a white guy about 6 foot 1, 170 lbs. This black dude is about my height with about another 70 lbs on me, drunk as hell. So he starts getting in my face, "Why you messin wit me man, why you steppin, why you messin wit me man" starting to try and push me around. It was the first time I d seen this guy and I got right back in his face with a simple "Fuck you, get out of my face." He keeps running his mouth and it escalates, push comes to shove and this guy throws his beer at me and tries to suckerpunch me, I get out of the way of it, parry and clock him with an openhand strike to the jaw, we end up tangling and then it gets broken up. All in all we both got a hit or two in. I leave the party. This guy had four or five freinds with him that were even bigger than him, and i didnt particularly feel like getting stabbed or beaten to a pulp. It was a learning experience, Ive got a few scrapes but nothing major, all in all it turned out OK. Thoughts?

These Creative Writing Essays are getting better all the time. B-
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 11:37:45 AM EDT
[#2]
First, don't go to a place where shit like that can be expected; and at a place like that, THAT can be expected.

Second, ignore his dumb ass and walk away.

Third, if left with no option drop him.

Remember, chance favors the prepared mind.  Get some training and you will be better equiped, both mentally and physically, to handle situations like these.

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#3]
you should have kicked him in the fuggin nuts! kick his dick in! and splitlike a bat outa hell....enough said..  carry on
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:26:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Call thw NAAWP

...oh wait, there is no place for an honest white guy to turn.

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I can never understand you guys and your run away bullshit.  You sound like a bunch of pussies.  No wonder black guys think we are afraid of them, with you guys always running away.  

Fuck that.  Good job except for the open hand bitch slap.  Punch'em hard and fast next time, in the throat if you get a chance then tell his buddies to fuck off, you ain't scared of shit.  This is the best way I have found to handle punk ass gangsta wannabees.  You can't back down, this is what they want.  

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:53:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I can never understand you guys and your run away bullshit.  You sound like a bunch of pussies.  No wonder black guys think we are afraid of them, with you guys always running away.  

Fuck that.  Good job except for the open hand bitch slap.  Punch'em hard and fast next time, in the throat if you get a chance then tell his buddies to fuck off, you ain't scared of shit.  This is the best way I have found to handle punk ass gangsta wannabees.  You can't back down, this is what they want.  

It's the full power shot guy.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:53:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I would have left. I can think of no good that comes from voluntarily fighting someone, when avoiding it altogether is an option.

+1
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:55:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's the full power shot guy.  

Much to my displeasure, I lived for a number of years in a "notmyculture" housing development.  I guess I still retain some of the mindset.  But seriously, there is only one thing they respect and that is not fear.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:01:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I always hunted pie in the library.  Quieter and a target rich enviroment too.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:03:34 PM EDT
[#10]
First mistake was to confront rather than defuse the situation.  

Second mistake was to hit him some place hard....the jaw!?  A shot four inches lower to the throat would have been a better tactic.

Third, once you both hit the ground the quickest way to incapcitate is to SQUEEZE THE FUCKER'S BALLS UNTIL HE GOES INTO CONVULSIONS.

Next time walk away.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
First mistake was to confront rather than defuse the situation.  

Second mistake was to hit him some place hard....the jaw!?  A shot four inches lower to the throat would have been a better tactic.

Third, once you both hit the ground the quickest way to incapcitate is to SQUEEZE THE FUCKER'S BALLS UNTIL HE GOES INTO CONVULSIONS.

Next time walk away.

You got me laughing so hard,I'm crying! Remember a fight in high school.Big 250 # jock was pounding the shit out of some 150 lb'er.Put him in some scissors more.Next thing I know Big man was wailing like a bansheeel Little man bit him.IN THE SACK! Held on like a pit bull. Little man got teased for the next few years,but NOBODY fucked with him anymore.Hey,HE WON! And that's what counts.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm curious has anyone had much luck with the just walk away tactic?  I've seen more dudes take a punch to the back of the head or become the target of group beating by trying to walk away then I care to remember.  (Drunken parties with pie in college).  Almost every time someone approaches like that, they are GOING to fight.  You can leave, say excuse me, sorry, pardon, just walk whatever, they have picked you and they intend to fight you.  I have seen exceptions but more often than not those two were in a fight before the end of the night.

I steer well clear of that shit these days.  I want nothing to do with it at all.  Then again I'm married so pie is not leading me around by the dick anymore.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#13]
You're an idiot.  

The legal consequences and risk of injury notwithstanding, you HAD THE DROP ON HIM, and didn't hit him with either a bottle, lamp, _______ (insert other hard object here).  

NEVER FIGHT FAIR, NEVER GIVE YOUR OPPONENT EVEN HALF A CHANCE.  

Fist fights are for friends.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Pepper mace is always a party favor. Bring your Car next time, and in general if you got hit, call the cops.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#15]
You gotta start hangin with squatdog, NOONE will mess with you
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:32:03 PM EDT
[#16]
JBritt, do not equate fear with avoiding conflict.  I have been in numerous situations throughout my life where where I am a millisecond from fighting, but duirng that time have found an alternative method for calming or avoiding the situation.

Notice my "number 3"...if you have no choice DROP HIM.  I have enough training and dicipline where I can think rationally under this type of pressure and figure the best way out of the situation.  If I have no choice then I will attack and I know how to  drop him.

Again, chance favors the prepared mind.  Most of these thug wannabees are simply acting tough.  They come looking for a fight, but if you are prepared for one (and trained on how to REALLY win on the street...not Taikwondo, Karate, Kung-Fu or any of this HollyWood crap) the thugs come looking up the wrong tree.  

Nowadays the thing I fear most in a confrontation is going to jail.  "Assault and Battery" is not something I want on my record, and in this sue-happy world we live in today, when I choke someone out, break someone's arm, shoulder or leg...even if in self defense, "A and B" is sadly around the corner.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:35:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I'm curious has anyone had much luck with the just walk away tactic?  I've seen more dudes take a punch to the back of the head or become the target of group beating by trying to walk away then I care to remember.  (Drunken parties with pie in college).  Almost every time someone approaches like that, they are GOING to fight.  You can leave, say excuse me, sorry, pardon, just walk whatever, they have picked you and they intend to fight you.  I have seen exceptions but more often than not those two were in a fight before the end of the night.

I steer well clear of that shit these days.  I want nothing to do with it at all.  Then again I'm married so pie is not leading me around by the dick anymore.

That is why you never turn your back to an opponent, EVER, because I too, have witnessed many sucker punches to the back of the head when someone turned and walked away.  Walk away facing them and get mixed up in the crowd enough so can turn and leave.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:51:15 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I would have left. I can think of no good that comes from voluntarily fighting someone, when avoiding it altogether is an option.

And if that doesn't work dont fight fair.

What is this fair fighting that you hear people always talking about anyway. bite him in the nuts.

LMAO

Seriously, I'm the last person in the world to start a fight and I try to avoid them altogether.  I go to parties to drink beer, have fun, and get me some PIE.  I don't need to nor want to deal with that crap.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:11:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Does he have a jeep and do you have a knife?

Seriously there is no need for fighting.  You were unhurt and no legal troubles consider yourself lucky and avoid those situations in the future if at all possible.  If you find your self in that situation ever again no open hand strikes.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And if that doesn't work dont fight fair.

What is this fair fighting that you hear people always talking about anyway. bite him in the nuts.

There's a very special term for people who choose to fight fair.  They're called "DEAD".  Never fight to see who's the bigger man; fight to survive - then anything and everything is "fair".
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:55:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Alright, Ill clear up some things. First spoda a drink we have at parties, its usually a couple half gallons of 151 in a bunch of fruit juice in a tub. Second, when I said openhand strike, I didnt bitch slap him , its just like a normal punch only you hit with the bottom of your palm, not your knuckles, if done properly can be pretty effective, same power, less bones to break. No that wouldnt make any sense to slap this guy, I hit him as hard as I could. I know I could have just walked away, and I probably should have, but you know what whenever this kinda thing happens, for whatever reason I cant force myself to back down. I need to work on that I know.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:12:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Alright, Ill clear up some things. First spoda a drink we have at parties, its usually a couple half gallons of 151 in a bunch of fruit juice in a tub. Second, when I said openhand strike, I didnt bitch slap him , its just like a normal punch only you hit with the bottom of your palm, not your knuckles, if done properly can be pretty effective, same power, less bones to break. No that wouldnt make any sense to slap this guy, I hit him as hard as I could. I know I could have just walked away, and I probably should have, but you know what whenever this kinda thing happens, for whatever reason I cant force myself to back down. I need to work on that I know.

If that is your mentality, then you need to invest in some training.  Start by becoming versed in basic Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu skills.  That will put you over the majority of people out there...I say majority because you never know if you might run into another Jiu-Jitsu fighter.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top