Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:31:07 AM EDT
[#1]
   Holy shit that is some funny shit! I thiink i'm gonna make that robin one into wallpaper just to screw wiith anyone who turns on my computer.

Now let me slip into my Godhatesfags.com personality, "hey dynamic duo, why don't you eat some fag feces, you fag! Oh and i also hate all "fag-enablers""
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:49:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Mmmmmmm.... weren't Batman and Robin ALWAYS gay?

Think about it:a mid 30s, wealthy, never married, man who wears tights and a fake muscle suit, living in an undereground health spa with a teen age run away in shorts and a mask?

Gay, very gay.

ESPECIALLY "back then" (50's / 60's)

This is what kills me, they "play" on the "possibly" gay theme to sell comics/tickets, then bitch and moan when someone actually "bites".

Still, violation of copyright and not impressed w/the "artistry"... so I don't disagee.

There's SO MUCH "slash" fiction about Batman/Robin and well... here's from a site I happened upon.

Ever wanted to see Batgirl and Supergirl gettin' it on?

Ever wanted to see Caitlin Fairchild and Sarah Rainmaker have the romance that Wildstorm was unable to show?

Does the thought of Jean Grey and Storm doin' the nasty get your blood pumpin'?

Then this web site is for you!!

You can find f/f slash stories galore, with pairings ranging from Batgirl and Catwoman to Jean Grey and Scarlet Witch!

Don't recall if THIS site's slash was any good, but I DO vaguely recall some slash that had Dr. Crusher and Troi that was decent

ETA: IBTL.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Edited---
shit, beaten two pages ago.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:58:02 AM EDT
[#4]
WTF.  This modern art movement makes me sick.  In school we studied Picasso, Pissaro, Monet, Manet and the like.  I got into an argument with my cousins hippie husband about this last year.  I told him that anyone can be a modern artist.  All I need to do is get an old metal box spring, like from an old mattress, tie it to my truck, drag it thru a field and hang it on the wall, call it art and presto I'm an artist.  

His response, well of course you would be, because you had the courage to call it "Art".  WTF ever hippie assclown.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:35:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I hope that DC Comics nail this person's ass to the wall.

That's exactly what he wants to happen--literally!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:24:33 PM EDT
[#6]

+

Any Questions?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:49:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I hate that "the world is gay, we are all gay" crap.

Wonder what Adam West thinks of this...

We have a video documenting his heterosexuality!  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:52:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Edited---
shit, beaten two pages ago.

You beat your shit two pages ago ??  

TMI, dude.....

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:53:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Jesus. Batman is hung like a farm animal
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:54:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
www.rotten.com/library/culture/ambiguously-gay-duo/999.jpg

ETA: Damnit! Beaten by a few seconds.

First thing I thought of...
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#11]
If the artist is receiving $ for the work it is a violation and DC requires remitence.

That said, Batman and Robin were always a homosexual/Nambla  duo.  Though I may disagree with Kacer on many points (morality mostly) this is a fact.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:34:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
www.spacekdet.com/renders/canwip5a.jpg
+
www.curriculum.edu.au/sciencepd/energy/images/energy26.jpg

Any Questions?

Yes... is that combination meant to mean "Hung like a gas can and FLAMING" ?

What are you trying to say exactly?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Might actually be one of the actual artists.

DC made a big effort to appear "Friendly to alternative lifestyles" by placing gays in prominant positions, and I know that most of the Batoffice is gay as a result.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:22:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Mmmmmmm.... weren't Batman and Robin ALWAYS gay?

Think about it:a mid 30s, wealthy, never married, man who wears tights and a fake muscle suit, living in an undereground health spa with a teen age run away in shorts and a mask?

Gay, very gay.

And the Riddler seemed to enjoy being smacked around.  I thought that was a little odd, and I was watching it in a foreign (to me) language in an alien (to me) culture.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:23:59 PM EDT
[#15]
hehehe, I think it is funny, myself.

The original Batman definitely has a homosexual element to it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:40:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
hehehe, I think it is funny, myself.

The original Batman definitely has a homosexual element to it.

Hmmm...

A-HA!!!

More evidence at:

superdickery.com/seduction/1.html
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top