Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:58:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Thats bullcrap! You know those f-ing pigs were causing a hazardous traffic condition and were obviously on a fishing expidition. Stick it to the man! I would have drawn down on them all!!!

"Wave"
NYPD

HeHe....j/k

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:37:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

We old geezers know that the Republic has fallen and can't get up.

As long as there are true Patriots among the People, the Republic has a chance.

We may not agree on quite a few topics, but I have little doubt that if it became necessary to secure the Freedom of the People against foreign enemies or domestic tyrants, I could expect to see you on the same side as me.  

The Constitution is not just ink on paper, it is ideals in the minds and hearts of honest men and women.

Jim
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:09:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We old geezers know that the Republic has fallen and can't get up.

As long as there are true Patriots among the People, the Republic has a chance.

We may not agree on quite a few topics, but I have little doubt that if it became necessary to secure the Freedom of the People against foreign enemies or domestic tyrants, I could expect to see you on the same side as me.  

The Constitution is not just ink on paper, it is ideals in the minds and hearts of honest men and women.

Jim

You bet. Fight on together. But him first
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:32:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:58:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have a bad day with cops just about every day.  But then I'm a cop.

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 4:46:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 4:48:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It's midnight and I'm returning from the drivein in our convertable with my family when there before me is an almost blinding bank of blue lights and red flares directing the traffic into a single line.

On both sides of the lane are lines of cops.

They seriously harrassed me by continually saying "Evening, how are you." and crap like "Nice car." and "Cute Dog". as they waved me right on through.

I actually see a deputy who flags me down to a complete stop then leans over on my door.  He says, "How you been? Haven't seen for a while."  I reply politely, "Fine and you?"  He replies "Not to happy about having to pull this DUI check tonight but otherwise just fine.  See you at the range."

Damn my JBT stories suck!

Kidding aside, we often post about how bad our experiences are with LEOs and I thought a change of pace would be refreshing.  I mean this wasn't as much a stop as social gathering confronted with smiling faces and good wishes on both sides of my car.

We really have good cops in our county and I'm proud my tax dollars are spent on such people.  Don't care for the idea of road blocks but if you got to have one it couldn't have been manned with better people.

Flame away!

Tj

how dare the jerk for saying that about your wife
j/k guys you shoulkd see tjs wife , she is one hot momma
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top