Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:40:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out what Tara Reid's liposuction scars. Now she has a body to match her frakenboob scars. www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/

Mary Tyler Moore - My Face Is So Tight I Can't Stop Smiling!

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:47:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Mary Tyler Moore - My Face Is So Tight I Can't Stop Smiling!
www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/images/mary_tyler_moore_2002.jpg

My face is so tight, it looks like a red "X"!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:54:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Pic works here. Try pasting it a new tab/window or use this link: www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/2003_10.html
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Check out what Tara Reid's liposuction scars. Now she has a body to match her frakenboob scars. www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/

Good grief.

Tara was at least cute before, but she seems to have flushed herself down the drain.

There is no such thing as bargain plastic surgery. If you are a hollywood actor and are determined to get surgery, it seems to me you would get the best there is. Not somebody who has cupons in the local phonebook.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Gaaaaaaaaah.

Mods: please ban everyone in this thread.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:12:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

... he also ended up getting a cleft chin. ...

....and even painful butt implants....

If they didn't cut off his butt and put it on his chin, he wouldn't need the butt implant.

Dudes got a buttchin.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:35:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
He spent $250,000 to look like that?  What a joke.  

He needs some angry football player who has been lifting weights for years and years to go kick his plastic rear end!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:47:44 PM EDT
[#8]
That guys face looked like he lit it on fire and tried to put it out with an ice pick.

YUCK!  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:50:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Way to go guys, I just had to see those pictures. I'm sleeping with my AR tonight.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:11:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
..........kick his plastic rear end!

- that's funny
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top