[#1]

Quoted:
I guarentee this will make her wet:

www.jewelryjj.com/images/bracelet-diamond-princess-4.0.jpg

man that is wrong
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:17:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Women can start peri at 36!

With all of the hormones in foods and with girls being heavier and starting puberty earlier, maybe it's often starting a decade or more before even that!

Between hearing from my wife, who was a marriage counselor for many years, about nearly all females she dealt with that had no interest in sex and my coworkers and younger relatives that every single one of them complain about lack of sex, I really wonder what's happening.  When I was 30 (many years ago!), I can remember women having an interest in sex.  Now I don't know a single male in his 30's that has sex unless it's with a woman that wants a baby.  Why have their sex drives decreased so dramatically the past 50 or so years?z
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:22:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Give her a bigger Johnson, I here womenz like them BIG.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:30:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Another vote for the Mercedes Benz.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:34:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Besides alcohol are there any new "arousal" type drugs/vitamins to get women horny?

Methamphetamine
Chocolate
Cucumber
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#6]

No..the key word is arousal. She just does'nt have that geddy up and go like she used to. It's almost like those old sitcoms when the wife says she has a headache or she's too tired. I just wish she could be a little more happy with the prospect of banging instaed of sighing or rolling eyes. She thinks it's just a stage of life...I've done the wine and dine, nice restaurant, romatic evening with a nice gift. She has a great time we get home and it's on...a couple fo days later, she's sighing again.

I thought there were some vitamins or some get up and go pills for her. My get up and go, is going all the time lately. Weird.

How long have you been married?  dated?  Does she work outside the home?  If she is working out now then her body is producing "enough" testosterone (sp) so it should not be hormonal.  I hate to break it to you but you might DISCREETLY look for outside sources.  My first wife got the same way.  I kicked her to the curb because I knew the signs and she "confessed" that she had started seeing a guy at work.  Funny thing was I ended up marrying the woman I was seeing on the side.  NOW I have no need or want to full around and am not proud of being stupid before.  

I have found that woman between the ages of 30 and 36 who have been married 5 or more years with kids are bored and are starting to feel less attractive and will stray if the right smooth talker comes along and makes things exciting again.

I don't know her or you for that matter but a woman in her early thirties is usually as horny as an 18 yo man.  At least all the ones I have had the pleasure of knowing.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:40:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top