User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Don't forget what she said a few months ago:

""They’re a bunch of fucking hypocrites! And we need to, we just need to rise up..." Sheehan said of the Bush administration.

What are they going to rise up with???????????
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
"Am I stupid? No, I know full-well that my son, my family, this nation, and this world were betrayed by a George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agenda after 9/11."

"The US government is now ruled by murderous hypocrites...criminals who should be arrested, charged appropriately, confined behind bars."

Shit, I didn't know Cindy was a member here...I think I've read her post these things before!  
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm wondering what the rest of there family thinks about this shit?
she mated with some poor sap to bring a hero into the world, who had brothers?sisters maybee?
a cousin or two?
do these people even exist ?what do they have to say about mother cindy's heroic actions on behalf of the terrorists
defiling her sons memory and all that
I herd the husband served her w/ divorce papers while she was in the ditch.

she put herself in the public eye, so these questions are not out of line
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wow. You think you know how crazy a lady is, and then you see all her quotes in one place, and it convinces you that you have only seen the tip of the crazy iceburg.

This woman is completely out of her mind.

Her son probably joined partially to get away from her looney self.

She is so loony she doesn't realize if she said some of those things as a citizen of any number of middle eastern countries about the government she'd have been shot and dumped in a ditch.

Even the liberal wackjobs I know think she's nutz.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#5]
And we need to, we just need to rise up..." Sheehan said

Rise up???  Rise up???  Sheehan doesn't believe in war, and doesn't believe America is worth fighting for, so why should she want to "rise up"?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top