Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:52:33 PM EDT
[#1]
All this sound and fury.  The solution is simple.  All he has to do is learn Spanish, go apply, and say he is an illegal immigrant trying to better himself.  The appropriate schmoozing and playing up to the necessary functionaries at the school will get him what he needs.  Twisting his toe on the floor while tugging on his forelock would be an artist's touch.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:53:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I just love those filthy illegal maggots.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:29:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I said it the other day....time to start seeing liberals swinging from lamp posts.....

Well say it somewhere else. Murder is not an option to cure society's ills.

Tell that to the American rebels at Lexington, April 19, 1775.  God save the Queen!

Off the meds again ?  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:34:18 PM EDT
[#4]
They finally agreed to give him in state tuition, Hmmmmm I guess we made a difference!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top